Locked in with Your Kiss

Forever a Fangirl

"Yah! Don't play with my sister L.joe." Jeongmin defended his innocent sister. Sudden awkwardness in the room created by the cutie little Mimi.

Everybody's eyes where on her.

"Yah Mimi dongsaeng, you're awesome!" "Mimi so cool!" "Miyoungie is so amazing!" "What the? You ate it all less than one minute?" they all said.

"Eadfasdfewrwe fasdfsad asdfas dretert(I love this food!)" Miyoung said while she was still chewing the strawberry all over .

"YAH!" Jeongmin shouted.

"Eh? Min-chan!" Sunny was shocked.

"That's mine~" Jeongmin aegyoed(a/n: Is there even such a word?)

Miyoung's eyes widened., "KIYOWOOOOOOO!" Miyoung blushed and gave Jeongmin a strawberry. Jeongmin smiled.

"Wow, they are so adorable!" Taeyeon said.

"Agree!" Joon said.

"So how's the plan?" Taeyeon leaned more closer to Joon, and whispered.

"Good. We'll just need their help and *eyes gets sharper* take Sunny out of the house!" Joon said.

"Got it!" Taeyeon said as she raised an OK sign.

Seohyun looked over at Taeyeon and Joon's place. Taeyeon signaled her to come over, "Come here."  Taeyeon whispered something and, "Arasso!" Seohyun said. "I'm in!" she added.

"Sunny!" Seohyun ran to the kitchen, where Sunny is. While Taeyeon and Joon signaled the others and talked to them.

"Oh, Seohyun, are you hungry already?" Sunny asked, while preparing the snacks she made.

"Umm.. eonnie." Seohyun whispered. "Eh? Is there any problem?" Sunny faced her, and asked.

"I think that won't fit us. Having Miyoung here is a problem. She'll eat those things in a second." Seohyun said.

"Chinja? I'll call Jeongmin to buy more. Min mi-" "Eonnie, he's still having fun. Come on, I'll help you buy!" Seohyun smiled.

"Gomawo dongsaeng." Sunny hugged Seohyun.

"Who wants to join us? Where going to the commoner's market!" Sunny asked them. (a/n: Got it from Ouran Live Action)

"Me!" Yuri raises her hand while she drags Na Eun over.

"Guys we're going okay? Take care Min-chan!" Sunny and the others waved.

"ARE YOU READY?" Joon asked them, appearing from neverland. They all nodded.

Sulli intentionally spills coffee on Donghae's shirt. "What the heck, Sulli?"

"Oh, sorry, sorry." Sulli said as she intentionally spilled more of the coffee and the other glasses in the table.

*I should've not join this stupid plan!* Donghae thought.

"Omo, mian." Sulli wiped Donghae's shirt. "Jeongmin, do you have a mop  or something?" Kikwang asked for help.

"Uh-uh, it's in the store room. Wait I'll get it." Jeongmin said as he went to the room next to the bathroom. 

"I think it's not here." Jeongmin said, finding the mop. "I'll help you there!" Miyoung said as she ran to the store room.

Then the evil Kyu, appearing with the mop on his hands, laughing without sound. The others admired how cute evil kyu was. While on the store room, Jeongmin and Miyoung was finding the mop. 

"Maybe it's not here." Miyoung said, as they were still looking for the mop. 

Jeongmin looked at her, "Don't lose hope Mimi-chan!" Jeongmin said, winking. *OMONA! Did he just call me Mimi-chan? Kiyowo!* Miyoung thought.

"OH GUYS LOOK HERE OVER THE WINDOW!" Victoria said waving her hands outside with Mr. Yang, Amber, L.joe and Joon. Then the people inside suddenly just walked out of the house and left Miyoug and jeongmin. And crap..

BOOM! the door suddenly closed.

.

.

.

"What the?" Jeongmin said. "OMONA!" Miyoung shouted.

"SOMEBODY HELP US HERE! Taengoo! Joon oppa! Donghae!" Miyoung shouted, calling the guys.

"Eunnie!" 

"Stop it already! You called them all but nobody answered." Jeongmin said.

"Don't lose hope Min-chan!" Miyoung winked, exactly the same as what Jeongmin said to her a while ago, but the difference is she's much more cuter. Jeongmin's heart is beating so fast. *Arghh! What happened to my heart? Why is it beating so fast? Aish*

"I hate this feeling!" Jeongmin shouted.

"Hate what feeling?" Miyoung asked.

"Your cuteness, it makes my heart beat fast." Jeongmin whispered, sweating.

"Eh?" *Did I just hear it right? My cuteness makes his heart beat fast*

"Uhh, Nothing."

"Oh, geez you're sweating." Miyoung wiped Jeongmin's sweat all over the face. "Is it that hot?"

"Ani, I can do it." Jeongmin said as he held Miyoung's hand. He accidentally looked at Miyoung's eyes, and Miyoung also looked at Jeongmin's.

"Oh sorry." They both said as they both looked away. The awkward scene has started. Jeongmin was really sweating so he decided to take his shirt off, because he was really sweating to death. Dan dananan. *Omona, am I in heaven?* Miyoung thought. Miyoung's face turned to red.

Jeongmin taps her shoulder, "Gwaenchanha?" he asked.

"*shooks head* I'm not comfortable to be with shirtless guys." Miyoung said as her face turned more to red.

"Huh? Oh, mian." Jeongmin was about to wear his shirt back. 

"Ani, ani. It's okay. I pity you." 

"So uhh.."

"Umm..."

"I'm bored, what should we do, huh?"

"Hmm... Eat?"

Jeongmin laughs and ruffles Miyoung's hair. "You're so funny, hahaha. I'm serious!"

"Err... should we play a game? *smirks"

"What game?"

"Hmm... KNOWING ABOUT EACH OTHER!" *This is my time to get to know about you Min-chan!* Miyoung thought.

"Is there such a game??" 

"There is! And I'm the one who created it *smiles* So here it goes. I'll give a topic then you'll give me 3 things you love about it, then we take turns." Miyoung explained.

"Ah~ Arasso! You should start! *winks*"

Miyoung smirks, "FOOD!"

"Ice cream, sweets, milk." *Eh? Milk, sweets, ice cream? Is he a child? Well, gonna add that to my compilation of information.* Miyoung thought.

"You're like a child! *pinches his cheeks* You're turn!" Miyoung said.

"Can I ask something? How would you lose or win?" Jeongmin asked.

"Hmm.. When you can't give 3 things, either it's 1 or 2, then I'll pinch you! Kekeke~" Miyoung said.

"No, I'll pinch you! KPOP!" 

"You've got the wrong girl. JYJ, Jaejoong, 2PM. How about, anime!"

"Now, you've got the wrong boy. Code Geass, One Piece, Naruto! Let's go with.." So there it goes, they played all around while they were inside the store room. Not noticing the time passed by. Miyoung took the chance to know what is Jeongmin's ideal type.

Jeongmin pinched Miyoung, "Aww, that hurts. Now for my revenge, ideal girl! *blinks*"

"You got me! That's hard. Hmm... *thinks hard* Beautiful, nice and..."

"And?" Miyoung leaned more closer.

"Someone like...*blushes*" Jeongmin's face turned to pink.

"Someone like who? I'll give you 3 seconds. 

3

2

2 and a half

and..."

"YOU!" Jeongmin said. *What did I just say? Arghh! My heart is beating so fast again.*

"Me?" Miyoung points at herself, and looks straight at Jeongmin. Jeongmin avoids Miyoung's eyes, because if he accidentally looks at them he'll...

"What's the problem?" Miyoung asks. Jeongmin accidentally looked at Miyoung's eyes and...

Miyoung was shocked. Her eyes were wide-opened. Her hands were on his back, hugging him tight from shock. She just noticed that her lips was pressed into his. She didn't broke their kiss, and he didn't too. Jeongmin didn't understand the feeling he felt, he loved it. Being pressed with a girl's lips was awesome. It was like he was in a dream with his dream girl. He didn't know why he kissed Miyoung. After a minute, they were still kissing. Miyoung was still hugging Jeongmin, and Jeongmin was still holding Miyoung's face. Miyoung broke the kiss.

"Weeee! That was fun!" Miyoung gigled. They both stared at each other and noticed something. 

"That was your first kiss?" they both said.

"But you're so cool!" they both said again.

"And you're an awesome kisser!" they both said again. They both laughed.

"Mimi, kissing is just for lovers, right?"

"Wae? You regret kissing me?"

"No, but we're not lovers." Jeongmin said. Miyoung frowned, "But we can be lovers!" 

"Huh? What did you say?" 

"I said you're the one who kissed me!"

"So?"

"SO YOU'RE THE ONE WHO LOVES ME!" Miyoung shouted, letting the outside world hear what she said. Jeongmin's world suddenly brightened. And a question appeared in his mind, *Do I love Miyoung? But why so sudden? I just met herg the other day. Ani, ani it's just infatuation.* Jeongmin thought. 

---14 subscribers, 5 lovely readers and 9 silent readers. COMMENT NOW or else I'll delete this fic! Just kidding. I love you @rambie17iu, @swaggerlicious, @kpopcrazy333, @jasarana16 and @GingerP0P. Thanks for commenting guys!

I also love you, @Shawol_Inspirit, @boyfriend_lover, @purple_chae, @brentseah, @OrangeChoco, @Purplish95, @BlueStarz91 and @inspiritpanda!

l o v e <3