Miyoung i C I T E D

Forever a Fangirl

WAE U SO HANDSOME LEE JEONGMIN?

tumblr_ltvf4mWIyK1qkbnoho1_500.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun sent Miyoung a message.

From: Maknae Seohyun Eonnie

Mimi-ah~ Have you heard the announcement?!

 

To: Maknae Seohyun Eonnie

What's up Eonnie? Eh, announcement? I haven't, obviously.

 

From: Maknae Seohyun Eonnie

KYAAAAH! We'll have our practice @ Sunny's house. Kekeke.

Miyoung was shocked. She is at the process of removing Jeongmin from her fangirl life, but not as though as moving on. She didn't know what to reply, honestly. She didn't know if she would attend, though it's important or not. But the Goddess Miyoung has decided that she will attend. *Just 1 week more.. After 7 days I'll stop.*

To: Maknae Seohyun Eonnie

Oh, chinja? When, when, when? Tell me eonnie!

 

From: Maknae Seohyun Eonnie

Excited, eh? Meet me at the fast food near your house. NOW! Don't forget to bring extra money, dear. 

*Eh? This eonnie is teasing me again. If I just knew that I'm not with my parents that time.*

--FLASHBACK--

Miyoung, Na Eun, Jia, Seohyun and the others(too many to mention) were having a party at  Jia's house. After the party at Jia's house they went to the theatre, obviously to watch a movie. After the movie they ate ice cream and snacks. Miyoung spent all her money, without even realizing that her wallet was left with a coin. When they were about to go home, the girls noticed that Miyoung was waiting for someone. 

"Mimi, why are you still here?" Taeyeon asked. 

"I'm waiting for my eomma, she just bought something." Miyoung said. 

"MWORAGO? Mimi, are you awake?" Seohyun asked.

"Aigoo~ My eomma just bought something, okay?" Miyoung said, waiting for someone who's not really coming.

"I know you're kidding Choi Miyoung." Jia said.

"I think she's not kidding." Sulli said.

"Omomomomomomomo! CHOI MIYOUNG! We went here, and you're with us only. Only us, Miyoung!" Victoria explained.

"Eh? Oh so that's it?" Miyoung wondered, reminiscing the hours she had with her friends. Now, she realized, she doesn't have a single bill anymore.

"OMONA!"

--END OF FLASHBACK--

Miyoung washed up quickly, feeling like Seohyun have been waiting for her. She brought her cute strawberry body bag, putted her cellphone, wallet(with tons of money) and an extra shirt.

As she was in her way to the fast food, she saw a cute little boy. Miyoung liked children so much so she approached the boy.

"Oh, hello hello you cute little boy!" Miyoung said as she went near the boy.

"Annyeonghaseyo noona!" The child smiled.

"What's your name?" Miyoung asked lively.

"Nae ireumeun Mason imnida." Mason said.

"Oh chinja? As in Mason Moon Moorhouse?" 

"Eh? How did you know noona?" 

"You're just so famous." She said as she pinched Mason's cheek.

Mason smiled, "Annyeong noona! Noona neomu yeppeo~" Mason said, waving and heading to his mother and his brothers Mavin and Maden.

"Annyeong Mason cutie." Miyoung waved as she jumped excitedly to the fast food restaurant. *I'll definitely see Jeongmin now!*

Baby Mason GIF