The Clumsy Me

Forever a Fangirl

"MIYOUNG AH! Wake up, you might be late for school!" someone outside Minyoung's room shouted. *I'm still sleepy.* Miyoung thought.

"5 more minutes!" Miyoung said.

After 15 minutes...

"Eomma! Why didn't you wake me up! I'm gonna be late for school again. AISH! Eomma, chinja." Minyoung was nagging her mom while wearing her uniform.

"YAH! I woke you up. Aigoo. Next time I won't really wake you up." Miyoung's mom said. Miyoung grabbed a bread toast and ran as fast as she can to the school. 

*Aish! I'm gonna be late again. That eomma!* Miyoung thought.

DING DONG DING DONG (a/n: Ring ding dong ring ding dong digi ding ding ding~)

Miyoung stopped for a while to catch her breath, *I hope it's not the second bell.* Miyoung thought.

Miyoung ran again heading to her classroom. But accidentally she slipped near the post. She bumped her head and her hardly. "AWWWWWWWWW!" Minyoung shouted.

"YAH! Sshhhh..." a guy behind Miyoung said.

"Mianhae. I just slipped." Miyoung said, turning around and seeing a so-so handsome guy. Her eyes widened, *He's more handsome than my bias.* she thought.

"Oh, sorry if I startled you." the guy said, helping Minyoung to get up. *Skinship with my destiny! YIPEEE!*

DING DONG DING DONG

"Oh, it's the second bell!" Miyoung said. 

"Annyeong Ms. Clumsy~" the guy said, waving her hands and heading to his classroom.

"Ms. Clumsy? Sounds cute!" Miyoung said while walking(and jumping) happily to her room. 

"YAH! Miyoung ah!" Miyoung's best friend Son Na Eun said. (a/n: Another ulzzang.) Miyoung didn't even heard her, she was still busy thinking about what happened a few seconds ago. 

"YAH CHOI MIYOUNG!" Na Eun shouted.

"Oh, heyya!" Miyoung said. *Ms. Clumsy, Ms. Clumsy, Ms. Clumsy* Miyoung thought.

"You're hiding me something, right?" Na Eun said and raised an eye brow.

"Eyy... There's nothing." Miyoung said. Na Eun stared at her.

"I said there's nothing, Eunnie ah!" Minoung said. (a/n: I created a nickname for Na Eun. Eunnie or Eonnie?) Na Eun was still staring at Miyoung. "JOHA! I'll spit it already." Miyoung continued.

"A few minutes ago I met a guy. He was so handsome. He had braces, his eyes were so dashing and his lips are too kissable!" Miyoung said, like she was craving for strawberries.

"So you're giving up Kim Jaejoong?" Na Eun said.

"Ne.. Ani, it's not like I'm giving him up. You know that we've been fangirls for a long time. I just had a little crush on that guy." Miyoung giggled.

"Chinja? Yah, if you see him again tell me okay? So I can see who was the guy who made Choi Minyoung give up her fandom." Na Eun suggested.

"I told you I didn't give it up! I just found my destiny." Miyoung shouted. Their homeroom teacher arrived.

"Yeah yeah yeah. So tell me more about destiny, okay?" Na Eun signaled Miyoung while she was coming back to her proper seat.

FAST FORWARD |>

DING DONG DING DONG

"Yes! Finally, it's recess!" Miyoung said.

"What will you buy? I'll treat you!" Na Eun said.

"Strawberry milkshake!" Miyoung shouted.

"Joha! Gaja, gaja! I'll treat you strawberry milkshake plus frogs!" Na Eun teased. Miyoung stopped walking.

"Eyy... Why frogs? I HATE FROGS!" Miyoung yelled.

"I'm just kidding! Kekeke." Na Eun laughed. They continued walking(jumping and hopping) to the canteen. 

"Hey Ms. Clumsy!" Miyoung suddenly stopped. *My destiny?*