The Truth

101 Reason To Fall for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is this merely responsibility? Or is pure love?"

"Ahjussi is Appa? Appa is Ahjussi?" said Joon looking confused at Shin Hye and Jong Suk.

Both of them got shocked to see Joon appears in front of them. Both were speechless before Joon breaks the silence. "Omma. Is it true that Ahjussi is my Appa? He is my Appa? Joon has a father? Omma?" Joon looks at her, waiting for her replies. Her tears were at the corner of the eyes, she nodded. 

~~~ 

"Omma. We got you green tea latte. Here. Omma." said Joon smiling at his mother.

"Gomawo, Joonie." said Shin Hye.

"Oh. I forgot about the burgers. Omma, wait here. I go and help Appa....." before he even finished his sentences, he turned and ran to where Min Ho is.

Appa.....Many things are running in Shin Hye's mind. Is had been nearly two weeks since that day. The day he appeared. The day where she told him about Joon. The day when Jong Suk asked him about 'them'. The day when the truth was revealed, when Joon heard everything they said and when he promised to take good care of them, as a husband, as a father. That day....... 

"Shin Hye..." Min Ho is calling her when he realised she is daydreaming. 

"Oe." answered Shin Hye when Min Ho waves his hand in front of her. 

"Kwenchana?" asked Min Ho. 

"Ah. N-Neh. I-I'm just tired." Shin Hye lied. 

"Must be just now, we had been in the theme park for hours. Hm. After dessert, I will drop both of you home. Have a good rest. Oe." said Min Ho. 

"Hm. Gomawo." Shin Hye answered him with a soft smile. 

~~~

"Are you tired?" asked Min Ho.

"I'm fine." said Shin Hye.

"Rest awhile, I will wake you when we arrived. Is about an hour drive to home. Just rest, oe." said Min Ho to Shin Hye when all of them got into his car. He plays the Jazz music. Very soon, Shin Hye fell asleep. Looking at her, Min Ho can't help but his mouth curved into a smile. 

~~~

When they got home, Joon got so excited about his outing to the theme park. He was telling Jong Suk about the rides. It was close to 11pm before he fell asleep on his bed. Jong Suk carried him back to Shin Hye's room and realised she is not inside the room. Then, he found her at the balcony alone. 

"I was looking for you. You are here." asked Jong Suk. 

"Oh. Oppa..." Shin Hye was shocked to see Jong Suk. 

"Not tired?" Jong Suk wonders why Shin Hye still at the balcony at this hour.

"Not really. I took a short nap in the car just now." said Shin Hye. She asked, "Joon?"

Jong Suk chuckled, "He is already in his dreamland. He was so excited about the outing today. I guess he enjoys the family time." He . 

"Wae?" he noticed something is not right when he saw the expression on Shin Hye's face. 

"Nothing." she replied. 

"If nothing then why are you alone here. At this hour. Wae? Is that something bothering you?" asked Jong Suk. He knew her well. That must be something bothering her, otherwise, she won't be at the balcony at this late hour. 

"Well, tonight the view seems nice." answered Shin Hye. She tries to change the topic. 

"Yes. The view is nice. So does this mean you enjoyed yourself today too? Did you and him....." Jong Suk in his teasing tone.

"We are just friends for now." said Shin Hye firmly.

"Everything start from being friend. You know that." he answered.

"Wae?" asked Jong Suk. He continues, "Are you still pushing yourself away from him?"

"I don't know what is it. But my heart tells me something is different." said Shin Hye.

"Something is different?" Jong Suk was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter