101 Reason to Fall for You

101 Reason To Fall for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sweet morning breeze in my mouth
With the sun shining over the white blanket
Comes a ring that makes my heart flutter, could that be you?

"Oppa...Oppa...."

It was all mist and fog that Shin Hye barely can see what is in front of her. She doesn't know where is she and she doesn't even know what is in front of her. She didn't know when or why she is here. She is feeling scare and hope that Min Ho is there with her. She keeps calling for him but there is no sight of him. Then, she came to a cottage house. She pushed the door open and realized it was not locked. Taking a deep breathe, she gathered all her courage and walked inside.

"Anyone here? Hello? Anybody....."

Just then, she heard there was some noise on the living hall. She walks towards where the sound was and saw a tall young man standing near the window, with his back facing her. Thinking it was Min Ho, she was happy. She quickly runs towards him. "Oppa....."

But it was just a sudden excitement for her, when he turns around, she realized it was another him.  

"Shin Hye...."

He looked deep into her eyes. 

"Y-You......."

She takes a deep breathe and continued, "You ain't him. You ain't Min Ho. You are Min Soo...." she said. 

"Yes. I'm Min Soo. You are right." He paused a while before continues, "Shin Hye...I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I hurt you...." he said to her. 

She cuts off him, "Is okay. I already forgive you." 

"Y-You did? B-But...." he was shocked to hear from Shin Hye.

"But?" What with the but?" she asked.

"For what I did in the past, leaving you and leaving Joon. I didn't expect you will forgive me this easily. I thought you hate me. I-I......But thank you for forgiving me. I'm really sorry." he continued apologizing. 

Shin Hye then said to him, "It was someone that make me stop the hatred."

"Min Ho?" he said.

"Hm. In fact, I should thanked you for letting him to appear in my life." she answered. "I didn't know that I can really rely on someone for years till I met him. I thought I could never fall in love with someone but I did." she said with a smile. 

"Don't worry. He will be there for you forever and ever." he replied her. 

Out of the sudden, Shin Hye asked him, "Where is Min Ho?" 

"Do u love him?" he asked instead of answering her question. 

Shin Hye nods her head, "Yes. I do. All the time I thought he was just a shadow of you, a lifebuoy to me, but in fact, he is not. I really love him. Where is him? Do you know where is him?" 

"Don't worry...he will go back to you very soon...I promised." Min Soo said to her. 

Before Shin Hye want to asks him more question, he disappeared. 

"M-Min Soo....."

 

"Are you looking for my brother?" a voice was heard. It was a deep and hoarse voice which is familiar to her. She quickly turn around. She smiles when she saw him. 

"Ani. I'm looking for you." she replied. 

"Me? Why?" he asked. 

She walks slowly towards him, grab his both hand, and says, "Because I love you." 

Min Ho got a shocked when he heard that from her, he holds her hand tighter, "A-Are you sure? Y-You love me and not m-my brother?"

"YES." she said it loud and clear.

He then stuttered in his words, "Wait. Wait. No. No. D-Did you say yes? Y-You love me? Wait. B-But......Don't......Don't think of anything." He started to lose his mind. Just then, he grabs her hand and looked deep into her eyes, "Don't say anything, not even a word. Just give me a smile."

Shin Hye asked, "Why?"

"You said YES right? You said that you love me? Am I right? Did I hear wrongly?" he said.

Shin Hye chuckled, "Silly man. Yes. I said YES. YES YES YES...."

"I still can't believe that you say YES. All of this seems like a dream." he replied.

"Is not a dream. Is real." she smiles while answering him. 

Min Ho smiles back, "Promise me one thing. Don't try to disappear like a butterfly."

Shin Hye nods her head shyly, "I won't."

Min Ho couldn't contain his happiness, he asked her again,"Is it true right? That you are willing to stay by my side? I don't want to lose you."

"Hm. Is true." she said. 

"Thank you for giving me the chance." he kissed her on her forehead.

Then, she felt the mist and fog is back again. And when she opens her eyes, she couldn't find him.

"Where are you going? Oppa?!...."

~~~

"Shin Hye. Shin Hye...."

Jong Suk keeps patting her hand to wake her up. 

"O-Oppa....!!!!" she screamed out. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter