Staying

101 Reason To Fall for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When I realized that you are the one for me, you had already left. I was such as a fool."

"Shin Hye. Shin Hye......" Someone is calling Shin Hye from behind when she was with Jong Suk and Seo Joon at the departmental store. She turned around and was surprised to see Se Young. 

"Oh my god. Is really you, Se Young?!!" said Shin Hye. Both girls hug each other. 

"Ah. Shin Hye. I thought I see wrong person. Is really you. PARK SHIN HYE. YAH!! Where did you go? I couldn't contact you for ages....." Se Young couldn't help but non-stop complaining about how she couldn't locate Shin Hye. Shin Hye just gives her a weak smile. Just then, someone catch Se Young's attention. She saw a little boy hiding behind Jong Suk. "I-Is that---" She couldn't continues her sentences, her eyes start forming up tears. "I-Is he----O-Oh my god-----" Shin Hye just nods her head. Se Young continues, "D-Didn't you decided to---b-but h-how----ah---nevermind----come here you little one---come let Aunt Se Young hug." Seo Joon hesitated but he went over and gave Se Young a hug after Shin Hye asked him to. 

Jong Suk bows politely at Se Young and turned and look at Shin Hye, "Omma is waiting for us." 

"Mianhe, Se Young. We need to go now. Anyway, here. This is my number. Give me a call. We shall catch up soon." Shin Hye told her and wrote her number down for Se Young. They hug each other again before waved goodbye. 

~~~

8 years back....

"Miss Park. Congratulation."  

"Congratulation?" Shin Hye was shocked when she heard what the doctor said to her. 

"Yes. You're 4 weeks pregnant! Is normal when you will feel fatigue all the time. Nothing wrong." said the Doctor. 

"Y-You mean that I'm pregnant?" asked Shin Hye in disbelief. Oh my god. I'm pregnant. 

~

Se Young saw Shin Hye came out from the room, she quickly moves forward to her, "Kwenchana? What did the doctor say?" She notices her face is pale. Shin Hye hold onto Se Young, with teary eyes, "I'm pregnant......."

~

Shin Hye looks at Se Young, "Se Young-ah. I know you are angry that I didn't tell him about the baby, stop ignoring me. You're torturing me!" 

"Good that you know that I'm angry. Shin Hye-ah. How can you just let them be? I'm really pissed to know that he really cheats on you. And worst you are here alone with the baby. Tell me, how can I not be angry? How can you always puts yourself behind others, you always think of others first and neglect yourself, what about your own happiness? What about you? Can't you love yourself more and be selfish for once?" Se Young told her best friend. 

"Ara. Ara. I'm sorry. I will love myself more from now onwards." Shin Hye said. 

"You are such a stubborn girl! Don't say it just to entertain me! Say only when you mean it." answered Se Young. She takes a deep sighed before continues, "What are you going to do now? Did your parents know about this?" asked Se Young. 

Shin Hye gives her a weak smile and shakes her head. She paused a while before continues, "I decided to go for abortion." 

"A-Abortion? Shin Hye-ah. Are you crazy? That is a life." said Se Young.

Shin Hye looks back at Se Young, she chuckled, "A life without a father, a proper family, do you think the baby will be happy? Although I want to keep the baby but as you said I can't be selfish. I can't let the baby born without a father, especially having such father. It was my mistake, not the baby, I can't let the baby go through the pain." 

"And you let yourself go through the pain?" asked Se Young. 

Shin Hye didn't answer her. Maybe. Is better this way. 

Before Se Young waved goodbye, she said to her, "Don't make decision when you are emotional. Make it with your heart. Is still a life. The baby has a choice. Is the baby's choice to leave happily or otherwise......"

~

"Ms Park Shin Hye. Let me confirm your personal details......You do understand what surgery you are doing right?" asked the nurse. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter