One sided-love

101 Reason To Fall for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♪  ♫  ♬ ♫

I knew I loved you before I met you

I have been waiting all my life

♪  ♫  ♬ ♫

Ever since that day, they both never meet each other. One day, Shin Hye received a call from Joon's class teacher. 

Shin Hye : Yeoboseyo?

Ms Kim : Is this Seo Joon's house?

Shin Hye : Yes. It is. You are? 

Ms Kim : I'm Ms. Kim, Seo Joon's class teacher. May I know who am I speaking too?

Shin Hye : I'm Seo Joon's omma, Shin Hye.

Ms Kim : Annyeong-haseyo.

Shin Hye : Annyeong Ms Kim. Is there anything?

Ms Kim: Oh. I'm just calling because there will be a parents-teacher meeting this saturday at 10am. It will be good to meet Mr and Mrs Lee for this saturday.

Shin Hye : O-Oh. S-Seo Joon's Appa also need to attend?

Ms Kim : Yes. It will be best if both of you could make it. Usually on this day, we will feedback on Seo Joon's academy progress and other things. I-Is Mr Lee unable to make it?

Shin Hye : I-I.....I think he can. Gamsahamida Ms Lee. We will see you this saturday.

After Shin Hye puts down the phone. She sighed. Now I have no choice but to face him. She hesitated but at the end she gives a call to check if Min Ho is available this saturday. She dialed but there is no one picking up. Hence, she left a voice message. He must be busy. I will wait for his call then. So she waited nearly the whole day but no return call from him. It was nearly 7pm in the evening, after work, she went home and ate dinner with Seo Joon. During dinner, Seo Joon notices something bothering Shin Hye.

"Omma." Joon calls her. He looks at her, fidgeting her food with the spoon. 

"Omma. Omma." Joon calls her a few times. 

"Wae? Neh. J-Joon." Shin Hye answered after she noticed Joon is calling her.

"Kwenchana?" asked Joon.

Shin Hye smiles at him, "Neh. I'm fine. Pali. Eat up your food. Do you have homework today? I will teach you since SamChon today went dinner with Halmeoni and Haraboeji."

"Hm." He nods his head.

~~~

Is already 9pm. Is he really that busy? D-Did he got my voice mails? She wondered. She tried one last time, dialing the same number which she had been dialing for the 4th time today. After 2 seconds waiting tone, someone on the other side pick up. But before Shin Hye says something, she heard a weak voice from the other side. 

Shin Hye : Min Ho-ssi?

Min Ho : Hm. 

Shin Hye : I-I....

Then, she heard he is coughing.

Shin Hye : K-Kwenchana? W-Why do you sound different? 

Min Ho : I-Is ok. I'm fine. 

Shin Hye : Are you sick? 

Min Ho : Just slight f-fever. I will be f-fine. I-Is there a-anything? S-Sorry I was asleep the w-whole day. I-I didn't realise y-you called.

Shin Hye : Did you see a doctor yet? 

Min Ho : I took some m-medicine. D-Don't worry I-I'm alright. 

Shin Hye : Wait there. I will come and bring you to see a doctor. 

Min Ho : N-No need to t-trouble---

Shin Hye : See you in 30 minutes. 

Shin Hye ignores him and hang up on the phone. She grabs her coat and quickly make a move to Min Ho's place. Before she left, she remembers Joon. Just before she make a call to Jong Suk, she heard the door open sound. 

"Ah. Oppa. Omma and Appa." Shin Hye was happy to see them back home. 

"Are you going out?" asked Jong Suk when he saw her with a coat on her hand. 

Shin Hye nods her head, "Can you look after Joon for me. I got something urgent to attend to. Don't wait for me. I will text. Bye Omma, Appa." 

Without even finishing her sentences, she is already out of the house. 

Jong Suk massage his nape, "I wonder what urgent things she needs to attend to...." 

~~~

*Ding Dong* *Ding Dong*

Min Ho opens the door. He saw Shin Hye standing at the door. Before he speaks, she puts her hand on his forehead. 

"Y-You are having high fever. D-Did you eat medicine yet? Gaja. I will bring you to see doctor." said Shin Hye without giving him a chance to answer her or says no to her. 

Shin Hye helps him to her car and brings him to the doctor. After seeing the doctor and got the medicine, she brings him back home. Gently put him on the bed and rest, and she went to the kitchen. 

Is he some alien or ghost? No food at all? Only instant ramyeon? Omo. She then peeks into the room and saw him asleep. She quickly goes to the minimart nearby to get some grocery. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter