Fate. Destiny.

101 Reason To Fall for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Was he my fate or destiny? What about you?"

"Mr....Mr....Wait....Mr..."

"Mr. You dropped this." 

"Thank you." 

"You're w-wel...." 

"Y-You....."

"Sorry. I gotta go now. Thank you for your help. Have a nice day." 

They had arrived Shanghai, and check-in to the hotel. Jong Suk and Shin Hye are having lunch at the cafe near the hotel. Chan Sung decided to take a nap and skip his lunch. While waiting for their food, Jong Suk noticed something is not right with his dear sister. She seems distracted.

"Kwenchana?" asked Jong Suk.

"O-Oh. Neh. I'm fine." She lied.

"If you are alright then why do you add salt into your cup of coffee." asked Jong Suk. He didn't believe her when she claimed that she is fine. He sensed something is fishy since at the airport. While on the plane, he noticed she didn't talk much and was quiet, unlike usual. And now, right in front of him, she just puts salt into her coffee instead of sugar. He knows very well something is bothering her.

"Tell me before I get mad." He said to her.

Shin Hye knows there is no way to hide especially when Jong Suk is giving him the stare right now. She said, "I saw him."

"Nugu?" Jong Suk asked, confused of her sudden statement.

"I thought it was my imagination when I saw someone familiar at the airport. But then, I realised it was not my imagination when later I bumped into him at the Boarding Hall area. H-He h-he......" Shin Hye couldn't continue her sentences.

"H-He? You mean Min Soo? H-He was at the airport? Y-You bumped into him? W-What happened?" Jong Suk was concerned.

"He doesn't recognised me at all." said Shin Hye after letting a deep sigh.

"What do you mean by he doesn't recognised you?" asked Jong Suk.

"I don't know. He just thanked me for passing back his boarding pass and left. Probably I'm just not worth for him to even remember." answered Shin Hye. "Let's not talk about him. I think I need a new cup of coffee." Shin Hye waved at the waiter for another cup of coffee. Jong Suk didn't want to push her further. He just lets her be for now, without asking further about him.

~~~

"Mr. You dropped this." 

"Thank you." 

"You're w-wel...." 

"Y-You....."

"Sorry. I gotta go now. Thank you for your help. Have a nice day." 

Shin Hye woke up from her dream. In the dream, it was the same scene of how she met Min Soo at the airport. She just couldn't understand how could he possible not recognise her. Although is had been nearly 8 years, besides her hair style, she believes that she still remain the same as before. All the questions are piling up in her mind. She just couldn't get an answer. But she noticed that there is something different about Min Soo. He seems cold and quiet, unlike before. He is always smiling and flashes his white teeth. People that near him will just cheer up automatically whenever he is around. He is like the happy aura. But today, the one that she saw. No longer have this charm. In fact, he still has his charm, but a different charm. A cold and cool person where girls will still melts their hearts just by looking at him. She starts to recalled back. That is definitely something different. The way he looks at me. The way he speaks. The way he dress. Everything seems so d-different from before.......

~~~

On the other side, Min Ho just arrived Sydney international airport. He quickly took a cab to his hotel and check-in. After that, just grabbing a sandwich, he quickly takes another cab. 

"Hordern Tower, please." said Min Ho to the cab driver. 

About 20 minutes, he reached the place. He looks at the address written on the paper which he is holding. Is here. 

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter