The Sound of Rain

101 Reason To Fall for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho : Give me a chance.

Shin Hye : What chance?

Min Ho : A chance for me to be me. 

Shin Hye : What do you mean by that? 

Min Ho : I want you to love me for me. 

When Min Ho gets up, he feels his head less dizzy. He recalled back that Shin Hye came and brought him to the doctor. But what happened later, he can't remember. He thought she left already but when the moment he saw her sleeping on the couch. His lips curled into a smiles. He couldn't believes his eyes that she is still around. Lying on the couch, sleeping so soundly. Looking at her beautiful face, he realised how perfect she is. Even without any make up on her, she looks stunning. Bare face of her, just tempted him to lay a kiss on her cheek. Just when he decided to place a kiss on her cheek, she is awake. Looking at Min Ho with her big eyes, wondering why are their distance this close, her heart beats non-stop beating. 

"W-What are y-you doing?" asked Shin Hye. She was shocked.

"I-I....." he couldn't answer her.

Shin Hye quickly gets up and in a sitting position.

Min Ho starts the conversation, "Thank you for taking care of me."

Shin Hye places her palm on his forehead to ensure that his fever had subside. "Hm."

With this little gesture and caring from Shin Hye, Min Ho is touched and felt warm in his heart. Without realising the impact she had on him, she leans forward and places one hand on her own forehead and another hand on his forehead to ensure that his fever is gone. "Hm. I think you are back to normal." Just then, she realised that he is staring at her, she blushed and says, "I-I think your f-fever is gone. I-Is time for me to go h-home...I....."

Before she able to finished her sentences, he pulled her closer to him by her nape and hugged her. She was shocked at his reaction.

"W-What are you doing?" she asked.

"Just stay like this for a minute. Can you?" he begged. How I wish this minute will stop and stay like this forever.

"I had to go back now." said Shin Hye and breaks from his hug.

Not sure if the drug is having an effect on Min Ho or just Min Ho decided to make a move. He holds her arm and didn't let her go.

"W-What are you doing now?" she asked. 

He ignores her and just looks into her eyes. She tries to avoid eye contact with him. She moves backwards. But whenever she moves a step backwards, he moves a step forward till she is at the corner of the room. She has no way to escape. 

"D-Do you know what are you doing?" asked Shin Hye. She got panicked when Min Ho caged her at the corner. 

"Of course." Min Ho replied. His body is just an inch away from hers. 

"Y-You are out of your mind...." Shin Hye said to him. 

"I'm already out of my mind when I first met you." he said to her. 

She puts both of her hand on his chest, stopping him from coming closer. "Don't." 

"I love you....." he then whispered to her softly.

"No. D-Don't. Y-You don't love me....You can't love me." Shin Hye replied.

"I already did. Is too late now...." Min Ho said to her.

He continues, "You do love me, don't you...." Min Ho asked her. 

"N-No.....N-Noooo.........I don't.....I-I...." Shin Hye answered. 

Min Ho lets out a deep sighed, he steps backwards. He looks at her. "Are you telling me the truth or you are lying."

Without looking directly into his eyes, she said to him, "I'm sorry...."

"You are saying sorry because you don't love me? Or you are saying sorry because you lied that you don't love me?" Min Ho asked.

"I-I.....I'm sorry." she said.

Min Ho sighed again, "One last time. Do you have any feelings for me? Is this all one-sided love or you actually do have a thing for me? Or you do love me.....because I look like Min Soo......" he turned his back at her while questioning her. 

"I-I....." Shin Hye didn't know what to say to him. 

"Kwenchana. Is my fault. I was too naive to think that you might fall for me. I should have known from the beginning that you love my Hyung very much. Nothing can change that. I'm just too silly to believe that I could have replace him. I'm sorry. Really sorry." he said it while his back facing her. 

Min Ho then slowly walks toward the door, "Just go before I change my mind." 

Without getting any response and sight of Shin Hye getting out from the room, he turns and looks at her. "Why are you still here?" 

This time, Shin Hye asked him back, "Why do you think that if I love you is because you look like Min Soo?" 

Min Ho looks at her, speechless. 

She continues, "So what if my answer is Yes, I love you because you look like Min Soo, what will you do?" 

"I will still love you and take care of you even you don't love me for me. Because that is my promise to Min Soo." Min Ho said. 

"Is that what you will do." Shin Hye asked again. 

Min Ho nods his head. 

"Then, do as you said." she answered. 

Before she left, she turned and said to him, "Remember your medicine. There are still some porridge left in the pot. Heat up and you can take it later." 

When she is out of the room, tears slowly stream down to her cheeks. 

~~~

"Why are you hiding here?" asked Jong Suk when he found Shin Hye at the balcony after dinner. 

She just smiles at him. 

"Where did you went last night?" he asked again. 

"A place where I shouldn't be at the first place." she said. 

Jong Suk looks at her, "Muoes?!" 

"He was sick." she then replied. 

"Nugu?" he asked. 

"Who else?" she answered. 

Jong Suk starts laughing after figuring out who Shin Hye is talking about, "I thought you said that both of you are just friend. Since when friend is that close till you care whether he is sick or not? Did that friendship evolved?" 

A smack on his arm, "YAH!!!! OPPA!!!" 

"So what happened later?" he winks at her. 

"Nothing." she said. 

"Wae?" asked Jong Suk. 

"What do you mean by wae?" she answered with her eyes staring at Jong Suk. 

"He loves you. And I'm sure you have a thing for him, so how can it be nothing happened last night?" Jong Suk said. 

She chuckles, "Even my pabo Oppa can senses that I have a thing for him and how can he still yet to realise that......"

Jong Suk was in disbelief, "Mueos?! Y-You say you have a thing for him a-and......."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter