Lean on You

101 Reason To Fall for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Like a butterfly....pretty to see but hard to catch..."

Time flies, is near to Christmas. Joon is happy as he is currently having school holidays. He was extremely happy this morning as Min Ho promised him that they will go to Namiseom Island and Lotte world today. Early morning, he is awake and get ready. Then, he went into Shin Hye's room and wake her up.

"Good morning, Eomma." said Joon to Shin Hye, slight kiss on her cheek. 

 

 

Shin Hye lets out a smile, "Morning sweetie. Why are you awake so early? Today is Sunday."

"Eomma, did you forget our date?" asked Joon. He continues, "Today we are going to Namiseom Island and then we are going to Lotte world!!!"

Date? Oh yes. How did I forget about this.....

"Neh, I nearly forgot about it. Ah. Y-You are all ready??" asked Shin Hye while she is scanning him. 

"Eomma. Of course I'm ready. Eomma has to wake up now and get ready too. Appa called and said he will reached in 30 minutes." said Joon. 

"A-Appa?...." words stuttered in Shin Hye's mouth. 

"Pallli... Eomma....." Joon rushed her. 

"Ara. Ara...." said Shin Hye. 

Min Ho oppa...

~~~

*Ding Dong*

Joon quickly opens the door and when he sees Min Ho. He rushed and gives him a hug.

"Appa!!!" Joon yelled.

"Aigoo..You are so excited to see Appa?" Then, he looked up and saw Shin Hye. "You look pretty today." said Min Ho when he saw her with a red dress. 

Feeling shy, with face blushing, she just smiles and said, "Gomawo." 

"Eomma, are you blushing?" said Joon with a teasing tone. 

"Aish...you little rascal!!!" Shin Hye trying to catch Joon but he ran behind Min Ho. 

Just then, Jong Suk says, "Wow. Where are you guys going today?." He winks at Shin Hye. 

"Samchon. We are going to Namiseom Island today and tonight we will be in Lotte World." said Joon. 

Jong Suk smiles, "Can I join too?"

Joon replied, "Mianhe Sam Chon. Today is only us. Appa. Eomma and me." 

"Wae?" asked Jong Suk.

"Because is family outing." said Joon.

Jong Suk lets out a smiles, "Ara. Ara. Have fun and don't forget to buy me something from Namiseom alright?" He then walked closer to Shin Hye and whispered to her, "Enjoy your date, sis." 

~~~

"Eomma. Eomma. Look at this." Joon was too exciting when he is on the boat to Namiseom Island. 

"Watch out. Be careful." said Shin Hye with her eyes following closely on his whereabouts. 

"Don't worry." Min Ho ensured her. 

"This is the first time he on a boat. A-And----"

Min Ho cuts in, "And what? Nothing will happen. Chill. Relax." He continues, "Do you know what is your problem?" 

"I believe this is how a mother behaves." said Shin Hye. 

Min Ho chuckles, "I guess is time for you to change." 

Shin Hye stares at him for awhile, and asked, "For?"

Min Ho just shrug his shoulder and turns around to where Joon is, leaving Shin Hye behind dumbfounded. 

~~~

"Here." said Min Ho with his finger pointing at the field which is under a big tree. He continues, "We are going to picnic here." 

Shin Hye looks at him with surprise, "With what?"

Min Ho then takes out the lunch pack which he packed for them from his backpack. "With this." He then smiled widely at her. 

"Y-You made this?" she asked. 

"Although I'm not a good chef, but a qualified one. Try this. Tuna ham sandwich." he then just placed half of the slices on both of their hands. 

~~~

"Massiseoyo?" asked Min Ho. 

Joon nods his head with a smile, "Appa, jinja massitda!!!" 

Min Ho then looks at Shin Hye, "H-How was it?"

"Hm..." she paused awhile before continues, "Delicious!" 

Just like this, they spent the whole half day enjoying as a family. 

~~~

After spending their whole noon at Namiseom Island, cycling and picnic. They are on their way to Lotte World. It was nearly 5pm when they reached there. 

"Appa. Appa. I want to play that." said Joon. 

"T-That?!" Shin Hye got a shocked when she sees Joon pointing at the Roller Coaster. 

Min Ho chuckles, "Are you coming along or you are just gonna sit down here and watch us?" 

"I-I... I think I will go get myself a coffee. You guys can go ahead." said Shin Hye, trying to suppressed her nervousness. 

"Bye. Eomma...." Joon waved at her and followed Min Ho to sit the Roller Coaster. 

~~~

"How was it?" asked Shin Hye. 

"It was scary at first, but I hold Appa's hand, so I'm not scare anymore." Joon was telling Shin Hye the experience of him sitting the roller coaster while Min Ho went to washroom. 

"Joonie... Eomma wants to ask you something." said Shin Hye. 

"What is it Eomma?" asked Joon. 

"A-Are you happy? A-As in happy that you have Appa now?" asked Shin Hye. 

"Neh. Joon is very happy." answered Joon with a big wide smiles on his face. 

Before Shin Hye says anything, Joon asked her, "Eomma. Can Appa stays with us or we moved to where Appa's stay? I want all of us to stay in the same house, just like my classmates. Their Appa and Eomma stays together in the same house...." Shin Hye looks at him, speechless. 

"Eomma." Joon called her a few times. 

"Oh. Let me think about that." said Shin Hye. 

Joon looks down with a disappointed face, "I really hope Eomma says Yes. It will be the best Christmas gift I ever have." 

Shin Hye caress his face, "Are you really happy if we are staying with Appa?" 

Joon looks at her, and he nods slowly, "Neh."

Just then, a familiar voice heard. It was Min Ho. "So will you say Yes to that? Will you and Joon move in and stays with me?" he ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter