First love

101 Reason To Fall for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He was her first love. And now she is my first love....." 

".......Although I appear as happy-go-lucky but nobody ever know I'm actually living my life in regret.....It was my fault that our relationship fail......She was the one for me, but I didn't appreciate her at that time. I took advantage of the relationship, of her........She was my regret........"

...........

"7 years ago, you hurt her and made her ran all the way from home to a foreign country. On her own, worst still, with a baby...........A young girl, pretty and smart like her, she could have a bright future. But then, because of first love...........She chose to sacrifice her future......."

...............

"If you really love her, why don't you just let her go. Why do you even come back for her............." 

Min Ho lets out a deep sighed. He gentle massage his forehead... She was his regret. I promise Hyung I will look for her. And now, after knowing the truth, knowing how she suffered because of Hyung. Should I still look for her? Ahjumma is right. she chose to sacrifice her future because of Hyung. I can't just pretend nothing happened and pretend I didn't know her existence and most important 'his' existence. B-But....Now Min Soo is not here anymore, will she be even more hurt knowing the truth? He closes his eyes and voices heard, inside his inner heart. 

"I can see that you are different from your brother. You has this and I believe you can take good care of her, of them....."

Min Ho didn't know what was the old lady trying to say. But deep down inside his heart, he knows very well that he needs to find her, find them. That is the least he could do now for Min Soo. 

He picks up his mobile and dialled, "Yeoboseyo..."

~~~

"Morning Lee Sajang-nim." one of the private investigators greeted him politely.

"Hm. She is in Seoul, right?" Min Ho twisting his pen while waiting for them to answer his question.

"Neh. Sajang-nim. We managed to locate her. Is true. She is back to Seoul a-and she is staying with her family now........" The private investigators were updating Min Ho on the details they found about Shin Hye. They hand him some pictures and a paper with an address. 

"This is where they are staying now." said one of the investigators.

"Hm. All of you can go now." answered Min Ho. 

He picked up the pictures and go through them, just then, something caught his attention. The boy in the picture. The little boy that is in the picture. It is him. T-The boy that I met that day. H-He is her son? H-He is Min Soo's son? M-My nephew?

~~~

Both Shin Hye and Jong Suk got back from Shanghai. Both were exhausted especially Shin Hye. "Shin Hye. Are you alright?" asked Jong Suk when he realised his sister is daydreaming again.

"O-Oh. Neh. Y-You are looking for me?" asked Shin Hye.

"Kwenchana? You didn't even eat much for dinner." said Jong Suk looking concerned. 

"Hm. I'm on a diet. Didn't you see I put on some weight after Shanghai." Shin Hye gives a fake smiles. 

"You didn't even eat much in Shanghai. What weights did you put on? Who are you trying to bluff?" replied Jong Suk with his eyes rolling. 

"A-Are you still thinking of him?" Jong Suk asked her again. 

Shin Hye ignores his question, and tries to avoid answering him. "Oppa. Do you remember where I put my camera. I was looking for the camera...."

"Don't try to avoid my question. You know very well I not Appa or Omma. Don't try to lie to me. You know I don't believe that you are fine when you are obviously not. I will be here and will non-stop annoy you till you tell me the truth." Jong Suk said in a firm tone. He continues, "You can't lie at all. Ever since you are back, you always hide in your room. Nothing could make you behave this way except him. Is him. Am I right?" 

Shin Hye looks at Jong Suk with teary eyes. "Yes. You are right. I'm thinking of him. I'm thinking why he doesn't recognised me. I'm thinking why he appeared at the airport. I'm thinking everything about him. I'm not denying at all. And I hate myself for thinking of him. I hate myself for behaving this way when he doesn't recognise me. Tell me, why am I always this weak for him. Wae?!" 

Jong Suk hugs her tightly, "You are not weak. You just love this man very much. A man that doesn't deserve your love at all.....Kwenchana....Oppa is here....."

~~~

After telling Jong Suk how she felt and cried almost the whole night, she finally asleep. But it was already 5am in the morning. Jong Suk covers the blanket on Shin Hye, gentle caress her face, "How Oppa wish that I could take away all these pain from you, to let you free from these pain...." He closed the door and head back to his room where Joon was sleeping in his room, his bed. Looking at his nephew, he feels the pain. He mumbles, "He must be responsible for all these. He is the father. He should knows his responsibility. And Joon....he is too young to suffer all these....they both need him. A family...." He takes his mobile and starts dialing.....

By the time Shin Hye awake, is already 2pm. She came out from her room and saw Jong Suk sitting on the couch. 

"Ah. You're awake. My dear sleeping beauty." Jong Suk said in a teasing tone. 

"Oppa. Why didn't you wake me up? I need to pick up Joon. He finishes his class early today." said Shin Hye, wearing her sneakers.

"Shin Hye, if you are tired, just rest at home. I can go pick up Joon." said Jong Suk.

Shin Hye smiles at Jong Suk and says, "Kwenchana. I'm alright. Don't worry, I promise Joon that I will pick him up today and brings him to the theme park. Since is my day off, I should spend time with my son."  

~~~

Shin Hye is at the school gate waiting for Joon. While waiting, she saw some parents waiting for their kids too. How I wish he is here with me. Together. With Joon. This is something that Joon wishes since young and also what Shin Hye couldn't give to him all these years. Seeing other parents, other people's father, it reminded her the past. If only I could turn back the time. To give him a chance. Probably this. This won't happen to Joon. Probably he could have a more happy childhood......Just then, a familiar voice startled her. 

"A-Are you Ms Park Shin Hye?"

Shin Hye turns around when she heard her name being called. She just freeze on the spot when she saw the person standing right in front of her. It was Min Ho. But without her knowing, she assumes the person that is in front of her is Min Soo.

"I-Is you? Do you recognize me now? What do you want now?" asked Shin Hye.

Before Min Ho could answers and talks, there is someone interrupting them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter