Seeing You

101 Reason To Fall for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Things will never gonna be the same again. Just like me and you......."

"YAH!!! PARK JONG SUK!!! Don't touch my toast!!!" Shin Hye was yelling at Jong Suk when she came out from her room and saw Jong Suk holding a toast bread.

Jong Suk was shocked. "AISH....PARK SHIN HYE!! Do you know I nearly got a heart attack early in the morning?!" He stares at his sister.

"I don't have time. That toast is mine. Do not. I repeat. Do not take my toast. I need to eat that and go for my interview." said Shin Hye with firm tone.

"Omma can always make you new one." answered Jong Suk. He slowly take a bites on the toast.

Shin Hye didn't let it go. She quickly grabs the toast from his mouth and stuff it all into . Jong Suk chuckled by looking at how his sister behaves even she is already a mother, "My dear sister. You still have an hour time. What is the hurry? And by the way, you took my toast." said Jong Suk to Shin Hye when he saw her stuffing the toast into . 

"Still. I'm taking the subway. And god knows if I will be able to make it on time. I don't want to be late for my interview, Oppa." answered Shin Hye with full. 

Jong Suk continues laughing at Shin Hye, "Thank god your son is not here, otherwise he might have nightmare knowing his mother is like this. Eat slowly. I will fetch you to work today."

"Mueos?! Chincha?" Shin Hye was surprised to hear what Jong Suk said to her. "Don't you need to work today?" she asked.

"Today I'm off." replied Jong Suk.

"How I wish every day you are off and you can be my driver." said Shin Hye with a smiles.

"You wish!" answered Jong Suk. He can't help but smile at his sister too.

Shin Hye sticks out her tongue, "Why not?" 

"Because that means you need to feed me." replied Jong Suk with an evil grin on his face.

Although Shin Hye is already a mother, but sometimes she still behave like a baby sister whenever she is with Jong Suk. Since young, Jong Suk cares for her very much. It was a relief to see her finally back to Seoul, and staying in Seoul.

~~~

"Aza aza fighting!!" Jong Suk cheers for Shin Hye.

"Gomawo, Oppa." said Shin Hye.

After she waved goodbye to Jong Suk, she quickly rush to the building looking for H&J Design Company. When she enters the office, she was greeted by a young receptionist. Her name was Alice. She smiled at her and says, "Our bosses are out at the moment. They are on the way back. Please wait  for a while. You can wait at the lounge." She then directed her to the waiting lounge. 

While waiting, Shin Hye flipped through the magazines. 

"I'm telling you now. I need an assistant......"

From far, Shin Hye heard a man voice. When she turned and looked back, she saw two tall young men are walking into her direction. Just then, one of them notices her. 

Woo Young whispered to Chan Sung, "who is that hot chick there? Your 'girlfriend?'"

Chan Sung shakes his head, "Ani. But I intend to make her into my 'girlfriend'. He said it with a smile. 

Both walks towards Shin Hye's direction. When Shin Hye saw them walking towards her, she gets up and bows to them. "Annyeong. I'm Park Shin Hye. I'm here to int-----". 

Before she finished her sentences, Chan Sung said, "You're hired. Start work immediately. Possible?" 

Shin Hye was shocked and surprised of what she had just heard. She stuttered her words, "A-Am I h-hired? B-But I'm here for the interview." 

"I know. And you're hired." said Chan Sung. He smiles at her. 

Woo Young looks at Chan Sung and then looks back at Shin Hye, "Annyeong. I'm Woo Young. Your boss as well. Please look for Alice, she will guides you. Will see you after lunch. We will have a meeting later." He drags Chan Sung away. 

Shin Hye bows again, "Neh. Gamsahamida." Looking confused what had happened, but she just accept the fact that she got hired. And she was pretty excited about it. She called Jong Suk immediately.

Shin Hye : Yeoboseyo.

Jong Suk : Yes. My dear sister. What can I help you? I'm still around the corner. I can fetch you. Do you need tissue? Did you got rejected? 

Jong Suk was teasing Shin Hye. 

Shin Hye : Aish. Ani. I'm just calling because I need your help.

Jong Suk continues teasing her. 

Jong Suk : A box of tissues? 

Shin Hye : YAH!!! PARK JONG SUK. Your sister does not need any tissue. I got the job. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter