A Chance

101 Reason To Fall for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"All the while is always me, just me. But now, should I lean on you......" 

♪  ♫  ♬ ♫

For a long time, in my heart,
Full of clouds, it rains
For warm sun to shine,
I sincerely hoped.
Raindrops that wet my shoulder,
When I dried, I alone,
Was so afraid that it would remain.

♪  ♫  ♬ ♫

Min Ho : "Can you give me a chance?" 

         "A chance for me to be me. A chance for you to love me for me. I won't force you to answer me now. I will give you all the time you need. I'll be waiting." 

♪  ♫  ♬ ♫

You are like a light, after the rain has passed,
You come up in my heart, like this.

♪  ♫  ♬ ♫

Shin Hye : "Even if it takes forever?" 

Cause you are, the light that fell on me,
You are, like a beautiful dream,
With seven rays, the whole world,
Is dyed even more beautifully, always.
Yeah U R.

♪  ♫  ♬ ♫

Min Ho : "Yes, I will wait for you......."

It was nearly 3am when Shin Hye wakes up and check the clock on the wall. There are a lot of things running in her mind. She then gets off the bed and go to the study table. She opens up the last drawer and took out a book under many books on top. A brown leather book. She opens up and it was an album full with pictures. Her hand slowly move to one picture of her and him. A picture where they took it during their first date. How I miss our first date....

Shin Hye and Min Soo had been dating since their first meeting near the soccer field. He was the one that initiate the first move and he got her. He always say he was the lucky man on earth but for Shin Hye, she always think she was the lucky one to have him. Their relationship was good in the beginning, but it was all gone at the end. Is all starting with the first lie he told her.....

"Oppa. You're late again." said Shin Hye with a pouty lips. 

"Mianhe. I was having soccer practice. I'm sorry." replied Min Soo. 

"Oppa. You're always late for our date. Sometimes, I wonder if there is other date you are attending." said Shin Hye. 

"Of course not. You're my one and only." Min Soo answered with a smile.

He rarely talks about his family, but only that once when he mentioned that he has a brother.......

"Oppa. Is your birthday today, but why don't you celebrate with your family? By the way, do you have any sibling? You hardly talk about your family?" asked Shin Hye. 

"I have a brother. Wae? Are you going for him and planning to me?" he asked.

With her own eyes, she saw him betraying her trust yet still in denial.....

"What are you looking?" asked Se Young. It was Min Soo with a girl. They were so close to each other.

"That !! Is this why he is busy today?" Se Young was really mad. But Shin Hye grabbed her arm before she barged forward to them. 

"D-Don't....." 

She tried to give him a chance to tell her the truth, but he choose to cover it with another lie........

She asked. "So how was your soccer practice today?" 

Min Soo looks away and answer, "Well, as usual. Is just soccer practice." 

She tried to call him but everytime it only leads her to the voice mailbox.....

Sorry. Currently the number that you had dialled is not available.

She flipped to the page where there was a sonogram picture. A picture of Joon when he was only 4 weeks old.......

"Miss Park. Congratulation. You're 4 weeks pregnant! Is normal when you will feel fatigue all the time. Nothing wrong." said the Doctor. 

She was having all the mixed feeling, anxious, nervous, fear but whenever she placed her hand on her tummy, she feels the warm inside her heart. Something is giving her the energy to stay strong. She decided to give him another chance, a chance for him to be back to her......

Shin Hye : Oppa. Are you free now? Can I meet you? I have something to tell you. 

Min Soo : Shin Hye-ah. I have something to tell you too. Hm. I will see you at old place. 

She thought that this could be the chance where their relationship could be saved. Everything will be better if she could tells him the good news but her heart was broken into pieces when the moment she saw him with anoth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter