Memories

101 Reason To Fall for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I guess what two peoples shared can never be erased..."

*Knock. Knock.*

"Come in." said Min Ho. He turned over his chair and saw two tall men entering the study room. Before they says anything, he asked them, "On the phone you said you got good news. So is it her?" He was eager to know their findings. They are the private investigators that Min Ho hired. He passed them the pictures of Shin Hye that he found at Min Soo's diary and asked them to search accordingly. Two days later, they called and told him that they had found her. 

"Neh. Based on the information provided, we did a search and confirmed that she is the girl. Her name is Park Shin Hye." said one of the investigator. 

Min Ho twisting his pen while listening to them, Park Shin Hye, PSH. The initial behind the pictures. Is really her. "Park Shin Hye. Where is she now? Is she still in Auckland?" The last time Min Soo saw her was in Auckland. She must be hiding there all these years. 

"Mr Lee. Nope. She is not in Auckland. Based on our immigration sources, she was there for a short course education. She is not living there. She is staying in Sydney. These are the information we have so far as it was quite impossible for us to find out exactly where is she staying due to the private and confidential law in Australia. We will try our best to locate her." said the private investigator. 

~~~

Sydney? So she was in Sydney? There are many questions in his head. How did she ended up in Sydney? What happened between Min Soo and her? What is Min Soo's regret? Why did he living in regret? What exactly happened? 

Just then, he received a phone call. 

Min Ho : Yeoboseyo. 

Lawyer Kim : May I speak to Mr. Lee Min Ho? 

Min Ho : Neh. I'm. 

Lawyer Kim : This is Kim speaking. I'm a lawyer from Lee & Kim lawyer firm. I would like to make an appointment with you. Is regarding to Mr Lee Min Soo's will. 

Min Ho : Oh. My brother has a will? 

Lawyer Kim : Yes. Will you be able to meet me tomorrow morning at 9am? 

Min Ho : Neh. Gamsahamida. 

After he ends the call, more questions in his mind. Since when Hyung make himself a will? 

~~~

"Good morning, Mr Lee Min Ho. I'm Kim." Lawyer Kim greeted Min Ho. 

"Morning." answered Min Ho. 

He took a seat opposite Kim. Mr Kim passed him some documents. He was shocked to see the familiar name appears in the document. Park Shin Hye. 

"Mr. Lee. This is the will that your brother has. In the document you can see clearly that in the event of Mr Lee Min Soo's deceased, 100% of his assets will be entitled to you, Mr Lee Min Ho which includes the shares in Lee Group. However, the property in Gangnam as well as 1,000,000.00 Won will be entitled to Ms Park Shin Hye. Please sign the document here if there is no question." explained Mr Kim. 

"Are you able to contact Ms Park Shin Hye?" asked Min Ho. He is more concern of her than the will that Min Soo left for him. 

"We had not been able to contact her but we're are trying our best to contact her." replied Mr Kim. 

Min Ho lets out a deep sigh, "Alright. Thanks." He signed the documents. 

~~~

On the other side, Shin Hye was lying on the bed, she just got up not long ago. She was daydreaming when a call awake her from it. 

Shin Hye : Yeoboseyo? 

Jong Suk : Shin Hye. 

Shin Hye : Oppa? 

Shin Hye wonders what makes Jong Suk Oppa called at such odd hours. It just 4.30am in Seoul. 

Shin Hye : Oppa. Wae? Anything happened? 

Jong Suk : Shin Hye-ah, you need to come back. Appa is sick.

 

Shin Hye : A-Appa?....What happened?

Jong Suk : He got a . 

Shin Hye : B-But h-how.....A-Appa was alright when I called him the day before yesterday....H-How did he......O-Oppa....I-I.....I will come back.........

~~~

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Seoul Incheon International Airport. Local time is 7pm and...................For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fasterned until the sign is off.............On behalf of KoreanAir and the entire crew, we would like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice evening."

Shin Hye lets out a sigh when the plane landed. Finally, I'm back here. After getting her luggage, she heads to the exit. She saw Jong Suk already waiting at the arrival hall. 

"My little sister. I miss you." said Jong Suk when he saw her. He hugs her tightly. 

Shin Hye hugs him back," I miss you too, Oppa." 

"Finally you're back to Seoul." said Jong Suk. He looks around Shin Hye and asked, "Where is him? Is he back with you?" 

Shin Hye nods her head. "Hm"

Just then, Jong Suk feels someone is pulling his shirt. He turned and looked. He smiled. 

"Sam Chon. Are you looking for me? I'm here." said Seo Joon. A little boy aged 7 years old is smiling at Jong Suk. 

"Ah. You're here. You cheeky little rascal!" said Jong Suk with a wide smile on his face. He carries him right away. "Gaja, we're going home."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter