우리 둘 (The Two of ...US)

101 Reason To Fall for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song of the chapter : 우리 둘 by Ali

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCS12nieW38

♪  ♫  ♬

Sometimes like a friend
Sometimes like a lover
Us two
I don’t really know

♪  ♫  ♬

Us two
Is it love?

♪  ♫  ♬

Sitting on the edge of the chair, without any lights on, Min Ho murmuring softly to himself, "I'm sorry...I'm really sorry...I didn't mean to lie to you... I'm sorry....." Min Ho with his head facing downwards, he clenched his fists, non-stop murmuring to himself, "Lee Min Ho.... Look at what you did to her!! You promised to look after her, you said you won't let her shed a single tear, but look at now. What have you done? You hurt her deeply........You shouldn't appear in her life at the first place....You shouldn't have look for her at the first place.....Pretending to be Min Soo..... You thought this beautiful lie will helps them?! Thinking that you could look after them, to love her. You are really stupid. How can you give her such hope, you thought you can be Min Soo just because both of you are twins?! How silly can you be...The one she loves is Min Soo and how can you pretend to be him........your white lies just...just hurt her even more now..........You are not Hyung. You will never be Hyung and you can never replace Hyung in her heart. Do you know that......." Slowly, he starts tearing himself, tears flow down to his cheeks. His heart is aching badly, "I-Is this love? Why must it be you? A-And why must it happened in this way....Why must I fall for you... Why?!!......I'm s-sorry Hyung.....S-Sorrrryyyy....."

~~~

♪  ♫  ♬

Even when we’re facing each other
I can’t see your heart
Every time I’m alone
I’m always curious about your day

♪  ♫  ♬

"Y-You are not Min Soo, am I right?"   

Yes, I'm not Min Soo. I know I can never be him. In your heart, there is only him....

"I knew something is not right. I should have knew it from the beginning that you are not Min Soo. The way you speak, the way you act, everything is so different, how can I still possible think you are Min Soo. H-How is that possible that you look like Min Soo?"

Our face is the only similarity....but my love for you is different.....because you are my first true love....

"Wae?Wae? 7 years ago you were so cruel to me. You left me for another woman and 7 years later you are still this cruel to me.....to Joon....Wae?!" 

Please cry no more....it hurt me when I see you tear like this...

~

"Can you forgive my brother?"

"What do you want me to say? Yes or No?" 

"I hope you will forgive my brother. He really loves you." . 

"If he really did love me, he won't have to ask for my forgiveness in the first place....." 

When Min Ho got back his senses, he realised she already left after saying those words to him. The sight of her back slowly disappear from his vision.....left only Min Ho alone at the cemetery. 

♪  ♫  ♬

As if it’s nothing
I want to give you what I saved up
Is that love? Or is it not?
I ask myself

♪  ♫  ♬

~~~

One weeks since that day, Shin Hye had been avoiding Min Ho. Today as usual, when Joon went out with Min Ho for lunch, Shin Hye excused herself and giving excuse that she is busy with work. Nearly evening, Joon got home, he ran to Shin Hye. "Omma. You should come along with us. The pasta is really delicious. You should be there and can taste it. Too bad Omma need to work, otherwise you will know how tasty it is....And then Appa brought me to the park....." Joon was telling Shin Hye about what they did.  

Shin Hye just smiles, her hand gentle wiping the sweat on her son's face while listening to him talking. "You had fun?" then she asked.

"Neh, Omma." Joon nods his head while answering her. He is happily smiling. He continues, "Appa said next week will bring me to the theme park. You will come with us, right, Omma?" She didn't want Joon to suspect anything so she lied. "Ah. Next week. I will try alright. Omma got some work to do. If possible, Omma will come along, alright?!" answered Shin Hye.

"Promised." Joon said with a smile.

"Neh. Okay. Pali. Go take a shower." Shin Hye said to Joon.

"Yes. You are so smelly. Go bath, you little rascal." said Jong Suk. He stands at the door and watch the two of them while they are having the conversation. Once Joon is out of their sight, he sighed.

"Wae?" asked Shin Hye.

"Wae? I think I should ask you this question. Why did you lied to Joon?" Jong Suk asked her back.

"I-I....." she stuttered in her words.

"You were doing nothing the whole day but you refuse to go lunch with them. Why? Is there anything happened between the both of you?" asked Jong Suk.

"Nothing. Nothing happen." answered Shin Hye. She starts to look at a different direction.

Jong Suk chuckles, "In fact, based on my own assumption, I think something DID HAPPENED."

Shin Hye looks at him with a stare.

"Don't give me that look. Is not scary and I'm not givi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter