One Is Not Like The Other

101 Reason To Fall for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Min Ho : We may be identical twins but we are very different in many ways. Besides our look, I don't know what is our similarities. 

Seoul, Saturday (24 May 2014 2am)

"Ring Ring....Ring Ring..." It was nearly 3am in the morning. Min Ho got awake because his phone rang. He will never puts his phone far away from him nor in silent mode because of his elder brother, Lee Min Soo. He quickly rushes to the door after picking up the call. It was Min Soo. He opens the door and saw Min Soo at the door. 

"Hyung. Hyung....Kwenchana?" Min Ho was panicked when he saw Min Soo lying on the floor. But when the distance closer, he could smell the alcohol. He is more annoyed than worried now. "Sake? Whisky? Gosh!! Did you drink again? How much did you drink this time? Ah. Chincha...Can't you stay sober for at least one weekend." said Min Ho to his elder brother, Min Soo.

"D-Dongsaeng. My little brother. M-Min Ho-ah.....hehe....My b-brother...." Min Soo is mumbling and smiling like a fool. He knocked out completely after seeing Min Ho. Min Ho has no choice but to drags his brother into the house, and to his room. After lying Min Soo down on his bed, he grabs a hot towel and placed it on his forehead. "Hyung...." he sighed when he saw his brother start hitting his head and mumbling "Spin. Ah. Headache...Arghhh..."

~~~

Hyung,

I make some ginger tea for you. Is on the dining table. Fridge has sandwiches.

From Min Ho. 

This is the way they communicate with each other, via Sticky notes. Not coming home, not eating, going away for business trip, these messages will be written on the sticky note and placed it on the fridge. Yellow sticky note by Min Ho and Red sticky note by Min Soo. Their communication tool. 

Min Soo wake up in the morning with a pounding headache. He dragged his foot out to the dining area and saw the sticky note message by Min Ho. He read it and turn to the corner of the table. Ginger tea. After drinking the ginger tea, he went back to his room and sleep again. 

~~~

"Hyung." Min Ho was calling his brother. "Is nearly 7pm. Get up." He continues waking Min Soo. "YAH!! LEE MIN SOO!! WAKE UP!!" Min Ho is annoyed and yelled at his brother. Finally, Min Soo is awake. Knowing that Min Ho is frustrated but he smiles at him, "Wae?" He knows his brother's weakness, Min Ho can never be mad at him. No matters how annoyed and angry he is but he will still tolerate him. "Yes. I hear you. You don't have to scream. I still have a headache. My head is still spinning." Min Soo is giving all kind of excuses to Min Ho. But Min Ho doesn't care and gives him a cold stare, he then just replied, "Then, you shouldn't be drinking at all. You won't have headache if you don't drink yourself silly."

"Is not my fault for drinking myself silly. Yesterday I met some of my secondary friends. They forced me drink. You know I don't mix. Yesterday was Sake and whisky....." before he finishes his sentences, he takes a quick glance at Min Ho who is still staring at him. He quickly said, "Mianhe. I promise to behave well next time."

"Hmph." Min Ho didn't buy his excuse. He continues stares at him. Min Soo looks at him, raising three fingers up and said, "I, Lee Min Soo, promise my dongsaeng, Min Ho that I will never drink this silly anymore. I promise I won't get this drunk anymore."

"You always say that! Stop making promises that you couldn't keep." Min Ho said. Before he leaves the room, he turned back to Min Soo, "Please return call to your girlfriend. The house phone had been ringing non-stop since I got back. Is annoying." 

"Oh. About that. Probably you should change the house phone number." said Min Soo. 

"Mueos?!" Min Ho's eyes widened. 

Min Soo gives him a hand sign, "She is already a past tense." answered Min Soo. 

Min Ho stops his footsteps, he looks at Min Soo, surprised, "You dumped Yoona?"

"To be exact, we broke up. Not dump. Don't always say till Hyung is such a bad guy. It was a mutual agreement." replied Min Soo. 

Min Ho couldn't believe what he had been told. "If is a mutual agreement then why she keeps calling?" asked Min Ho.

"How do I know? That's why they are called 'woman'." Min Soo answered casually.

Min Ho didn't like what he heard, he warned Min Soo "I hope what you said is true. I hope is not because of another new girlfriend or target of yours that caused this break up. You better don't break any woman heart anymore."

"Min Ho-ah, you are being unfair to Hyung. What makes you think they don't break my heart too?" Min Soo asked him back.

Min Ho raised his voice at Min Soo, "Hyung. Since when your heart is heartbroken? And how can a player be heartbroken when there are plenty of women out there waiting for you." Min Ho uses back his words on Min Soo.

"Just settle down, will you? Get a proper girl and settle down." he continued lecturing Min Soo.

Min Soo laughs out loud hearing Min Ho's statement. "That's for you, not me. As you said, I'm a player, I can't settle down."

"When will you change and stop being a player? First it was Ye-Jin Noona, then Hye-Sun Noona, after that, you got Min Young Noona. 3 months later, is Yoona....and now...." Min Ho starts raising his voice at Min Soo. 

He cuts in, "Well, Ye-Jin in the beginning was good but then as years passed, she becomes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter