Guilty raiding

We Are One

I would really like to apolgise for not updating for a month and half, I am sorry. I would also like to apologise for the shortness of the chapter, I thought I'd just put something out there because I kept you guys waiting so long, I'm not even sure if people are still reading this or even waiting for this anymore. I promise next chapter will be longer and hopefully quicker if life doesn't get in the way. 


 

It was all a blur and Joonmyun honestly couldn't remember how he got into Youngmin's office with his sunbaes. He vaguely remembers volunteering to go with them because he is the leader of EXO. He vaguely remembers being smuggled out of his dorm and into the SM building. And he vaguely remembers f(x) distracting Youngmin's assistant so that they could raid his office. To be honest it could all have been a dream but the way his sunbaes were searching the office, he very much doubted it.

"Are you ok, Joonmyun?" asked Leeteuk.

Joonmyun was shaken out of his daze. "Yeah I'm fine."

Leeteuk gave him a small smile. "All you have to do is carefully put the documents back in their rightful place after I photocopy them, ok?"

Joonmyun nodded. He really hated this but he didn't have a choice now, after all, he was the one who had volunteered to do this. He watched as Kyuhyun hacked into Youngmin's computer and started copying files on to a USB. He didn't even want to know how he managed to hack into the computer. Eunhyuk was taking pictures of all the documents before handing them to Leeteuk to photocopy. Joonmyun moved towards the pile of already photocopied papers and began putting them back in their original place. He was pretty sure what they were doing was illegal but he pushed down that thought and went about doing his job.

Things were running smoothly; Eunhyuk had managed to photograph all the documents and was helping Leeteuk with the photocopying, Kyuhyun had finished with the computer and was helping Joonmyun put all the documents back in its right place. So when they received a text from Victoria saying that Youngmin was on his way here and that they were trying to delay him but they should hurry up and get out, the boys felt like they were in a very predictable drama.

They scrambled to put the room in its original state before slipping out. Only when they received a text from Taeyeon confirming that all security footage of the day was wiped and a text from Victoria saying that Youngmin didn't notice them leave did they breathe a sigh of relief.

"You did great work Joonmyun." Leeteuk gave him a pat on the back.

Joonmyun was still a little uneasy. "What are you going to do with the documents?"

Leeteuk opened his mouth to answer him but Eunhyuk intervened. "The less you know, the better. Especially when sajan-nim questions us about it."

Joonmyun's eyes widened. "When?"

"I meant if." Corrected Eunhyuk but Joonmyun could see that he was lying.

 

As soon as Joonmyun entered the dorm, EXO gathered around him and asked him multiple questions. When Joonmyun stared back at them with worried eyes, they all shut up.

"I don't know if this was worth it guys." he said in a quiet voice.

"We'll just have to wait and see hyung." said Chen.

Joonmyun nodded but didn't lift his eyes from the ground. They all rushed to hug him as they could see how visible distressed Joonmyun was. No tears fell from Joonmyun's eyes, he just held on to s and let out dry sobs.

Chanyeol pulled away from the hug and suggested, "Why don't we have a sleepover in the living room? We could move the furniture out of the way and get our mattresses and blankets and pillows and just sleep in a big pile."

Kyungsoo nodded. "For once, Chanyeol's not being stupid."

"I think I'd really like that." Joonmyun said softly.

Chanyeol grinned. "That settles it then! Sehun-ah, Jonginie, move all the furniture against the walls. Chen-ah come with me to get the mattresses. Kyungsoo-ya, Baekhyunnie, go collect as many blankets and pillows as you can." He turned to Joonmyun. "Hyung, go make yourself some coffee and put your feet up, you've done enough work for the day."

Joonmyun smiled and reached up to pet Chanyeol's head. "You're a good brother Chanyeol."

They all did as Chanyeol instructed, except Joonmyun who made coffee for everyone and helped out with the preparations. Soon they had a giant bed made out of mattresses, blankets and pillows in the middle of the living room. They ate a lot a snacks, played games, shared stories and fell asleep all tangled together in a mess of bodies unaware of the storm heading their way.