Squealing fanboys

We Are One

Double update coming up as I have exams coming up and I won't be able to update until late December/early January. 


 

Chen had just come back from another gruelling practice session. They had just barely finished a comeback and the company had already planned their next one. Their new choreography was more difficult than all their previous ones and their new choreographer liked to work Chen especially hard because he knew that he was a slow learner when it came to dancing. Chen couldn’t even ask for help from Kai because he had a bad waist, again, and now that Yixing was gone, not a lot of people had the patience to teach Chen.

 

Chen flopped on his bed, still in his practise cloths, and whipped his phone out. It had become a ritual; come back from training and see what his previous members were up to. The top article related to his previous members was about a new debut group. The article stated that the 5 of them had gotten signed on by Yifan’s company and had created a new group. There was a short statement by the president of the company that said the group composed, wrote and choreographed everything by themselves. The group was supposed to be debuting on 17th of November on Sina tv. Chen’s jaw dropped, that was the exact same date and tv programme that EXO were going to perform at in China.

 

Chen immediately went to tell Baekhyun and Sehun. He knew all the members missed the past members but Sehun and Baekhyun missed them the most. After Lay, Tao and Xiumin left EXO, SM made them change all their contact details and stopped all contact with the past members through social media so none of them had any clue as to how the other members were doing except for the news.

 

Chen grabbed Sehun and Baekhyun and dragged them to his room.

 

“Guys have you seen the news?” he asked them.

 

Sehun and Baekhyun shook their heads. “No why?”

 

“Yifan ge, Lu Han ge, Minseok hyung, Yixing ge and Zitao are debuting as a new Chinese group.” Chen exclaimed whilst bouncing up and down.

 

This caused Sehun and Baekhyun to squeal and bounce up and down in joy.

 

Chen wasn’t finished. “They composed all their own songs and wrote their own lyrics and choreographed their own dances. They did everything by themselves!”

 

They continued to bounce up and down like fangirls.

 

“I’m really proud of them and really happy for them.” Baekhyun said sincerely.

 

“Me too. When do they debut?” asked Sehun.

 

“That’s the best part. They debut on the 17th of November on Sina tv. We’ll be performing on Sina tv on the 17th too!”

 

Baekhyun gasped. “Are you being serious?! We get to see them again?”

 

“Yes!” confirmed Chen happily.

 

“Really?” whispered Sehun in disbelief.

 

“Yes!”

 

They all squealed and pulled each other into a group hug whilst jumping up and down.

 

“What’s going on here?” asked Suho who had come in because of all the noise they were making.

 

“Nothing hyung.” Chen said innocently.

 

Suho narrowed his eyes and examined the three. “I’m going to be keeping my eye on you three.”

 

Sehun gave him a neutral look. “Don’t you always?”

 

Suho gave him a hard look before leaving the room.

 

“We should tell the others Jongdae.” Baekhyun suggested.

 

“Not yet, I have a plan.”

 

With that Chen began to explain his plan to Baekhyun and Sehun.