Papers

We Are One

I'm back guys and this story should be finished in a few chapters. I just want to thank all the people who comment because you guys make my day. Also I was reading over this story and I was just like what the fudge have I written? How did I manage to get over 90 subscribers? You guys are awesome, thank you! 


"Why are we doing this again?" asked Luhan for the 8th time.

Minseok sighed. "You know why! Now stop complaining and put that skirt on."

"Ok but why aren't Yifan, Yixing or Zitao doing this. I think they'd make better girls."

"Luhan, I swear to God, you and I both know that we are the only two people on this team that can properly pass for women so shut the up and get dressed! We still need to do our hair and makeup."

Luhan grumbled but did as he was told.

 

 

Kang Hyejin was sitting at her favourite cafe, quietly sipping a cup of coffee before work, when two very plain pimply teenage girls came in and sat down at her table.

"It's been a long time noona." One said with a deep voice.

Hyejin watched in shock as the other girl hit the one with the deep voice before she realised where she knew that voice from.

"Luhannie?" she asked in a whisper.

"Yep." he said with a high-pitched voice. "You remember Minseok?" he said whilst pointing to the girl sitting next to him.

She nodded slowly. "Why are you dressed like girls?"

"Because you're being followed and we don't want people to recognise us." he said casually.

"What?" she shrieked before collecting herself again. "Did you just say I'm being followed?"

"Do you remember what happened yesterday, noona?" asked Minseok.

"SM's stocks dropped." she said. "But what does that have to do with people following me?"

"All their dirty secrets were exposed causing the stocks to drop. All SM artists are on lockdown and staff are being followed. I'm guessing they don't know who the traitor in their midst is and they're covering all their bases." Hyejin's eyes widened as she took all this in. "But don't worry too much, Yifan, Yixing and Zitao are trying their best to block their views of us and if your boss asks you who we are, tell him one of us is your friend's daughter and the other is her friend."

"Why?"

"Because he can't know that you were talking to us, you'd be in danger."

She gaped. "You're putting me in danger?"

"Desperate times call for desperate measures. We really need your help."

She blinked at them. They were putting her in danger and now they were asking for her help. "Why would I help you?"

"Because you care. You're are one of the few people who actually care about what happens to the idols that work at your company, you're not like the others. I know you want their conditions to improve, if you help us, we can achieve that."

"How?" she asked cautiously.

Luhan slid at folder towards her. "Get Kim Youngmin to sign these."

She opened up the documents and started flipping through them. "These have Lee Sooman's signatures on them too, how did you-"

He cut her off. "The less you know the better. Please just help us."

She closed the folder and stood up abruptly. "I'll think about it."

"Noona, you're a good person." Minseok said as she turned to go. "I know you watched the video of Jongdae getting slapped and I know you read all the leaked information of the company's wrong doings. Please do the right thing."

"I could go to jail for this." she spat. "Or worse."

He nodded in understanding. "I know it's asking a lot from you but a lot of lives are at stake here."

"I said I'd think about it." she gritted out.

"We're only here for a week, try and get us the papers by then. We'll be here from 5am to 8am."

She didn't say anything else as she turned to walk away.

Luhan sighed before calling Yifan.

"Will she do it?" he asked as soon as he picked up the phone.

"I don't know." Luhan replied honestly.

"Well we've done all we could, it's in her hands now."

Luhan chewed his lips in nervousness. "Just in case, I think we should tell Joonmyun to tell the sunbaenims to come up with a backup plan."

"Luhan, don't stress so much, the sunbaes probably have several backup plans."

"But what if she tells Youngmin our plans?"

"Then it's out of our hands." Yifan said in resignation. "We won't be able to, or allowed to, get involved in this situation anymore. So even if she doesn't help us, let's hope she doesn't hinder us."

 

 

 

Kim Youngmin was taking a very important call when there was a knock on his office door.

"Come in." he grunted.

"Sir, I have some things for you to sign." Hyejin said as she entered his office with a ton of papers.

He signalled for her to come closer and brought out a pen. Youngmin didn't even look at the papers he was signing, instead, he concentrated on the call he was on whilst looking at his computer. He waved her off after he was done and she left the room.

 

 

A week later, a few people showed up at Boa's residence. They were promptly stopped by the guards standing at her door.

"You're not allowed to go in there." one said as he watched another restrain the man at the door.

"Actually I'm allowed to go anywhere I please." he said calmly.

He signalled for his associates to show the guards some papers. They quickly read the contents, put the man down gently and stood aside.

"Thank you gentlemen." he brushed off his suit before stepping in to the house.

"Ms Kwon?" he called out.

Boa came down the stairs and addressed the man. "Is it done?"