Interrogation

We Are One

Guys I'm going to go on hiatus for a month or two because my exams are coming up and I really need to concentrate on revising. I'll be gone by the end of this week after updating all my stories but I will be back by June hopefully. I'm sorry about the late updates and now for leaving but I really need to focus. 


There was a loud banging at the door to EXO's dorm that woke them all up at 5am. Before anyone of them had even lifted the covers, people burst through their door and ripped the covers off of them. They were all hauled to their feet and made to stand in a line. Disorientated and confused, they quickly rubbed the sleep out of their eyes and saw that it was Youngmin and a couple of higher positioned staff at SM.

"Where were you all yesterday?" Youngmin asked coldly.

Joonmyun spoke up, he was the leader after all. "We were all here."

Youngmin raised a brow. "All of you? All day?"

Joonmyun bravely looked him in the eyes. "Yes."

Youngmin let out a chuckle. "That's really interesting. Do you know what else happened yesterday that was interesting? Security footage at this building and the SM building was wiped out for 24 hours. It's that interesting boys?" The boys didn't dare reply back. "But the most interesting thing happened earlier this morning, do you know what it is?"

Chanyeol cleared his throat. "No sajan-nim, we were all asleep before you came in and woke us up."

Youngmin nodded. "That's right, you couldn't possibly know. Let me tell you what happened; all SM artists contracts, b.e.ps and other important documents were leaked online and to the media. Do you know anyone who could've done this?" They all shook their heads. "That's a shame. So far, f(x), SNSD and Red Velvet are being punished for their involvement. Security guards at this building and SM confirm that some girls for SNSD and Red Velvet had come to visit them and I saw f(x) lurking outside my office. The girls deny being involved but they must think that I'm stupid. I know they have no business being near my office or security." Youngmin scrutinised them but EXO held their stance. "I'll make you a deal boys; tell me everything you know and you'll get off scot free and maybe even a new album or a concert. What do you say?"

Joonmyun stepped forward. "I'm sorry but we can't help you sajan-nim. We were here all day and we know nothing about this. I also don't think it's fair that you are accusing the sunbae-nims and Red Velvet hoobaes without evidence. We are all close to SM staff and just because they were around your office or the security doesn't mean they had anything to do with this."

Youngmin laughed. "This is not the time for you to grow a backbone Suho. Alright, I'll give you another chance to tell me the truth."

Joonmyun didn't falter. "That was the truth sajan-nim."

Youngmin sighed. "I was hoping you boys would cooperate but I guess I have no choice." He turned to the staff. "Take their phones and all other forms of communication. Post guards outside this dorm and don't let anyone in or out until we sort out this mess. Keep them all in the living room, I'll question them all individually, starting with the maknae."

Sehun kept a blank face on as he stepped forward and handed his phone over to a lady before following Youngmin to the room he shares with Joonmyun and Kyungsoo. Youngmin pulled up a chair and Sehun opted to sit on Joonmyun's bed.

Youngmin clasped his hands together. "You've been at SM for a long time Sehun." Sehun nodded. "Do you like it here?"

Sehun shrugged and replied honestly. "It's ok."

Youngmin raised a brow. "It's ok?"

Sehun shrugs again. "Yeah."

"Do you want to keep working here?"

Sehun inspected his nails. "I guess."

"You guess?"

Sehun sighed. "Yeah."

Youngmin pursed his lips. "You don't sound too enthusiastic about the prospect of continuing to work for me."

Sehun rolled his eyes. "It's 5am, what do you expect?"

Youngmin gritted his teeth. "What were you doing yesterday?"

"Sleeping, eating, playing games and dancing."

"What were the other members doing?"

"Jongin danced with me. Joonmyun hyung took a shower with me. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo hyung cooked. Chen hyung played games with me and Baekhyun hyung slept with me."

"No one went out of the dorms?"

"Nope."

Youngmin stared at Sehun's blank face and Sehun stared right back at him. "You've always been a brat Sehun and brats need to be disciplined." He stood up and slapped Sehun. "Now tell me the truth!"

Sehun turned his head and stared at him. "That was the truth."

Youngmin growl and dragged Sehun to the door by his t-shirt then chucked him out of the room. "Kai get in here!"

The members rushed to see if Sehun was ok but were stopped by a group of staff. Jongin languidly walked into the room. He sat in the same spot Sehun had sat and stared at Youngmin the exact same way as Sehun.

Youngmin didn't bother with chatting this time. "Kai what were you doing yesterday?"

"Cuddled with Joonmyun hyung. Took a shower with Chanyeol hyung. Cuddled with Kyungsoo hyung. Danced with Sehun. Ate two chickens with Chen hyung and cuddled with Baekhyun hyung."

Youngmin narrowed his eyes. "Really?"

"Yes." he replied shortly.

Youngmin stood up and hauled Jongin to his feet. He delivered two quick slaps to both of his cheeks before making the boy face him. "Is that really all you did?"

Jongin wasn't the least bit fazed. "Yep."

Youngmin threw Jongin out of the room as well and called for Kyungsoo. "What were you doing yesterday Kyungsoo?"

Kyungsoo stared at him the exact same way as s before him. "Beat up Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Sang with Chen. Cuddled with Jongin. Took a shower. Cooked with Chanyeol. Watched tv with Joonmyun hyung."

Kyungsoo received 3 slaps and was asked if he was telling the truth to which Kyungsoo replied, with a bored tone, that he was. This continued for every member with increasing slaps until he finally reached their leader.

When Joonmyun entered the room, Youngmin gave him a slow clap. "Well done Suho, you boys are indeed one. You lead them well, their alibis are perfectly in sync. Tell you what, I'll spare them, if you tell me the truth."

"My members don't lie sajan-nim, they're good boys." Joonmyun said softly.

Youngmin threw his head back and laughed. "No wonder you boys keep getting awards for your acting skills, you are fantastic! Now tell me the actual truth Joonmyun."

"I don't know what you expect sajan-nim, we stayed in, played, ate, sang, danced, showered and slept."

Youngmin delivered 7 hard slaps to Joonmyun before gripping his hair and pulling it so that he was looking up at him. Youngmin smirked as he watched tears run down Joonmyun's face.

"You always did look ugly when you cried." he flung Joonmyun to the floor. "I never understood why Sooman kept you a trainee for so long, I would've kicked you out in a week."

Youngmin stepped over the man and walked out of the door. Joonmyun laid there, trying to calm himself down and stop the tears. A good 10 minutes passed, the front door was opened and slammed shut before s poured into the room.

"Hyung!" they all cried as they tried to help him up but Joonmyun shook them off.

"Get Baby and Eureureongie." he said as he sat up.

"What?!" asked Chanyeol as Sehun ran to get the stuffed wolves.

Joonmyun ignored him. "Jongin, get me some scissors."

Jongin nodded and went to do as told.

Baekhyun looked at Joonmyun in concern. "Hyung are you ok?"

"I'm fine."

When the two maknaes brought him what he needed, Joonmyun took the scissors and ripped open the stuffed toys. EXO watched in horror at their leader's descent into madness. Joonmyun rolled his eyes at them before pulling out a tablet and a couple of burner phones out of the toys.

"I hid these because I knew they could potentially confiscate our things. Don't worry, I'll patch up Baby and Eureureongie. But first, let's see what's actually going on."

They fired up the tablet and saw that not only were their contracts leaked but all the discrepancies were highlighted and provided with evidence. Several human rights organisations were calling for an explanation and SM had yet to release an official statement.

"The sunbaes work fast." said Chen in awe and they all nodded in agreement.

Suho handed over the tablet to Sehun and picked up one of the burners. "It's time for the next step."