Chapter two

From TaeNy with love

 "We are officially together now," feeling so happy to tell on Taeyeon and tiffany.

Taeyeon smiled. "Congrats! What took you so long, 'sleepyhead lovers'?" she joked to them, with the last word becoming their nickname because of their habit of sleeping.

Jessica smile and thank her while yuri nods her head. When the new couple turns to her, she forced a smile. Even though she feels like her heart is tearing apart, the day that she's scared of is happening now. There's only one reason why she can't confess her feelings for yuri: the four of them were best friends, so it wasn't a secret among them that yuri and Jessica were in love with each other the whole time. She hated the world now.

"Stupid," Taeyeon said with a small voice near her ear.

She just gave Taeyeon a deathly glare. She still hated her more than anything in this world.

 


 

"Aunt sunny, one more shot, please," tiffany said to her aunty sunny, serving as a bartender in a wine bar inside of Taeyeon's house.

Sunny just let out a sighed, and just gave tiffany her drink. "why are you drinking Fany-ah?"

she shooked her head while rotating the drink in her hand. "Eight years, aunty. My one-sided love for eight years ended in just a second," she sadly said to her.

"Oh,.. just forget about yuri."

She just let out a sigh. Her aunty is right. she is trying to forget yuri."I'm hoping I will get through this heartbreak by drinking the whole night, Aunty."

"Shut up, drama queen!" Taeyeon said in an angry tone which just walked inside the spacious room. And she also feels Taeyeon karate chop on her head.

"Ouch!!" she turned her head to her. She gasped when she sees that Taeyeon still in her gloves that she used to clean fish. Taeyeon was cooking in the kitchen when she arrived there.

"You still didn't take off your gloves when you hit my head!!!" she angrily said to Taeyeon. Now her hair stinks.

Taeyeon's brows furrowed when she see her drink. "Stupid!! juice cant drunk you, you know."

She just rolled her eyes to her."It's none of your business, right?"

Taeyeon took off the gloves that she was still wearing and put her hand on her hips. "This is our house, stupid! You go home, and It is already late."

Oh, yes. Tiffany's in the Kims mansion right now, and her aunty sunny is Taeyeon's mom. To be exact, she's in the playroom of Kim's estate with a wine bar, two billiard tables. Two video machines and dartboards. Taeyeon's family is like an extended family to her, and the same goes for Yuri and Jessica.

She put her hand under her chin. "Can't you see that I'm still mourning my lost love?"

"You...." She smirked creepily. "Well, I guess no one can't help it since you got rejected."

She froze. "Rejected." it hurt like hell. What if she kills this woman now?

"Taeyeon," Taeyeon's mom said sternly to her. "You shouldn't tell her hat she got rejected, be nice."

"Oh, you're right, Mom. I shouldn't tell her that she rejected even though she got rejected."

"That's right, my girl. You should comfort a rejected girl and make her forget that she just got rejected, and Tiffany, even though yuri rejected you, they're still someone who wouldn't reject you in the world."

This time, the ice froze around her melted, and she glared at the evil mother-and-daughter duo with her.

"You planned all of this! You said it on purpose!" she accused the two of them.

Aunty sunny holds her daughter's cheeks. "Oh. she knows now."

"What to do now?"

Her furrowed brows while her eyes are eyeing the two back and forth. They were now grinning at her like idiots. She screams because of her irritation and stands up. "I'm going home," she said with an angry tone to the two that laugh at her. Taeyeon followed her till she walked outside the big mansion of the Kims.

She faces her when they're now at the gate. "Did you follow me just to annoy me, ha?" she said in an upset voice.

Just like a child, Taeyeon just hid her hands on her back and smile at her. Her child's attitude doesn't help her because she's six-footer. (let's pretend that Taeyeon is six-footer ok, this is a fanfic, after all). Yet, she still looked cute. Her brows furrowed. I didn't just compliment this moron, did I?

  "I want you to know that I'm sad for you too. Because yuri rejected you," she said. But she didn't look sorry at all, though.

she raised her eyebrow. "Liar."

"Oh, come on." Taeyeon  jokingly tapped her shoulder and said: "Of course, I am sorry for you."

She shot her a don't-mess-with-me look and point her finger to her head. "You, KIM TAEYEON!" Taeyeon's smile dropped because of her full name. "I know you're happy that I'm in misery. It's written all over your face," Tiffany said to her.

She was smiling, backing away from her while massaging her forehead. "All right. I may be happy, but it's not because you're in misery." Taeyeon said, smiling. But it was different from his usual annoying grin. It was......sincere.

Tiffany's heart skipped a little bit when she saw that smile. And add her sparkling eyes that are coming from the light around the mansion. But she just rolled her eyes at her before she leaves. Taeyeon is still following her and whistling a happy song to annoy her.

"I know, Taeyeon. I got rejected. Happy now?"

when she is going inside the gate, she slightly turns her look back. She can't control herself to look at the big house in front of their home. That house belongs to yuri's family. The next one to it----which was in front of Kim's mansion---was Jessica's family house.

     The four of them still lived with their parents even though they were all capable of living by themselves now. It's their choice to still with their parents because they love the village. And most of all, they used to see each other and their neighborhood every day.

   "We knew from the very beginning that yuri and Sica are in love with each other," Taeyeon said in a harsh voice.

She gave her a glare that Taeyeon didn't mind because she looked at the neighbor couple's house. "And childhood friends always end up together ."

      She let out a loud sigh. " Are you saying that we're both gonna end up with each other," she said without feelings.

Taeyeon is shocked and looks at her. "Were not childhood friends."

  she raises one eyebrow. "Then, what are we?"

Taeyeon grin."Were neighbors."

  she just rolled her eyes and said, "I don't get you."


 

"HWANG MIYOUNG, Did you resign to your work, ha?"

 Her face crooked when she heard her father's loud voice; now she knows where her loud voice came from hehehe...

Hwang Yoona, her father that she sees when she walked to the spacious sala. "Who tells you that gossip, Appa?" she asked, then lay on the big sofa.

    Her father stands up in front of a tv that she turns on while her arms crossed her chest. "Why did you quit your job this time, huh?"

    She put her hand on her tummy and close her eyes ."Appa, office work bores me to death."

  Her father let out a loud sigh. "You're a prodigy, miyoung~ah. You already have three master's degrees under your belt at the age of twenty. Why couldn't you find a job that will satisfy you?" He said to her daughter. "If you don't do anything good in your life, It's better if you work for our company."

    "Oppa can control your company Appa." She opened her eyes and looked up at him. she sat up straight when she remembers something. "I know now what I want to be, Appa."

     He raises one eyebrow. Seriously they the same. "And that is....?"

 "To be an architect!" she said in a cheerful, loud voice and look to her Appa."This time, I'm sure of it, Appa."

 He frowns."I already hear that, Miyoung. You said back then that you want to be a journalist, but you didn't continue it, and you also said before then that you want to be a doctor, but you didn't even start to study, but now you shift in architecture. and all that time, you said that you were serious." He let out a frustrated sigh. "But you back out on any of it."

"I don't care, Appa. I am still going tona do my plan, I already passed as an architect, and Hyoyoen and i talk said that she would be going to accept me in her company."

         Her father furrowed her forehead."Did you hear Taeyeon's opinion on that matter?" Now it is her turn to wrinkle her forehead. "And why is thaaaaat? since when her opinion take importance in my life.?"

       He gave her a meaningful look, "Aren't you two dating?" ......

TO BE CONTINUED...PART 2 THANKS TO THOSE SUBSCRIBE (BOW)