Chapter one

From TaeNy with love

"KIM TAEYEON! Give it back to me!" Tiffany said in an angry tone to Taeyeon while chasing Taeyeon inside the soshi cafe.,

The soshi cafe that her parents own.

Taeyeon grins and waves the one bundle of love letters with different colors on her hand. "You're already 22-years old `but you

writing love letters?" Taeyeon said, teasing tiffany.

Tiffany's cheek turns hot when she heard the workers trying hard not to laugh whose closing the shop. She gave them a deathly glare. Taeyeon is still laughing while sitting in a wooden chair and reading her love letters.

"TAEYEON!" She jumps on onto her. Because Taeyeon didn't know, they both end up on the floor.

She fell on top of her.

Taeyeon gasped, maybe because of pain because she's under tiffany, who fell on top of her."Damn! Your not a girl, tiffany."

"Hmph!".Still trying to fight and win to Taeyeon."Stop being a pain in the , Kim Taeyeon!"

irritating is evident on her beautiful/handsome face when she said her full name. "It's 'Taeyeon'  HWANG YOUNG!" she said in return."And I'm not giving back these stupid love letters of yours!"

"Then I'll have to kill you!!"

"Oh, my. taengoo, tiff."

They both turn at the same time to the window to see who said it. It's JESSICA JUNG. Jessica was their beautiful and sweet childhood friend who always worry about them like a mother hen.

"Hello, Jessica," they both greet at the same time, Jessica.

Jessicas worried is evident on her calm face. "Both of you stand up. You're getting dirty, and the floor is cold." her brow furrowed. "Are you two fighting again?"

"They're just playing, sica."

She froze when she heard that familiar low and calm voice. She immediately stands up to see yuri in Jessicas' back.

Yuri was also their childhood friend who was always sleepy and hungry. She looks so cute even with her messy hair and with streaks of chocolate around because she likes eating chocolate.

Her heart skipped a bit when their eyes met. Yes, since childhood day she like yuri. All of the love letter she's writing is for yuri, but she can't give them to her now.w Why?.theres only one reason: the four of them had been best friends for more than 20-years now.

"Stop spacing out. Fany." Taeyeon said in an upset tone.

She feels Taeyeon grab her arm and pulled her to stand up. She just gave her a blank face when she remembered the love letters arguing that Taeyeon was still holding on her hand.

She just rolled her eyes.

"Yuri, stop eating like a child." Jessica scolded yuri.

Jessica wiped yuris left chin of tissue paper, looking sleepy, but her eyes are still twinkling while looking Jessicas straight in the eye.

She absentmindedly smiled. "You look good together. I wonder y why you aren't a couple yet." tiffany said.

She hated the world after she said that.

Jessica smiles while looking at them. She gets surprised when yuri holds Jessica's hand and puts it high in the air like they want to say something.

"We are officially together now, "  feeling so happy to tell on Taeyeon and tiffany ...........

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

THANKS, EVERYONE

(BOW)