Chapter two part 2

From TaeNy with love

"Aren't you two dating?" She embraces herself when she suddenly feels cold all over her body.

  "Appa, you're giving me goosebumps to what your saying." she looks in their kitchen direction.

"Umma!" she said when she sees her umma Hwang Seo Ju-Hyun peep into the kitchen. She has an apron and spatula in her hand.

  "Hwang-ImYoonaa,  you were teasing Tiffany again to Taeyeon?" her mother asked, then rolled her eyes." Stop teasing your daughter for now because she just lost her love." her mother said and playfully smiled at her.

"Umma!" tiffany said to her mother, but her mother runs fast to the kitchen. She got irritated and stood up. When she's going to her room to sulk when her father called her again."Yes, Appa?"

"You and Taeyeon look perfect together, tiffany. There are still a lot of unique names for your children," her father said with a cheeky grin on his face.

 Her family is okay with the same-gender relationship if she's happy. Her parents want her to be satisfied.

 She just rolled her eyes at her father. "Appa, I'm not as crazy as you to name my children with a stupid name." she furrowed her eyebrows."And who's the one to tell you that Taeyeon is the one I'm going to get married?."  She said to herself with a small voice while climbing up to stairs. At the same time, her Leo Oppa is going down. "Oppa," She greeted him.

   "I heard yuri and Jessica are together now." Her brother said to her while yawning. "My condolences, sis."

 She gasped and look at the ceiling while she put her hands up. "Why does my family have to be so annoying like Taeyeon is? Whyyyyyyy?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry for the short update(bow)

thanks, everyone, for reading my story,

I'm going to update after a while because I'm tired, but don't worry, this story is already completed. So I will update you bye

I'm sleepy(bow) off to bed

zzzzzzzzz.....