Chapter eight

From TaeNy with love

h a"You're acting weird today, Fany-ah," Taeyeon commented on her before looking on the blue print that she's working . "Whoa! This is so cool! You really are a genius fany-ah," Teyeon compliment her.

Her cheeks become hot. she didn't know why . she slapped both of her cheeks a little so she would wake up . What she did is effective but it sligtly hurt.

"Why are you here?" she asked irritatetably. Its your fault that im acting weird today even i myself dont know why stupid kim pabo taeyeon. 

"Ummm.. to fetch you?"

She furrowed her eye brows. "Its time to go home?"

taeyeon frown" Pabo tiffany ofcourse not im here because its lunchtime now don't you notice the time" taeyeon said with a hint of worried on her voice.

Did i just detect a worriedness in her voice? is she worried about me? is she?

why dont you ask her yourself. i dont want to

then dont better go back in reality now because your spacing out again she might think that you are crazy ooops let me reprhase that you are crazy for her hahahah

YOU!!! IM NOT CRAZY FOR HEER WHAT MAKE YOU SAー

"Fany-ah your spacing out again" taeyeon said while waving her hand in front of her face

"A..ah..oh..umm." She scratched her not so itchy head "Maybe i was to focus on my work thats why i didnt notice that it was lunch time"

"oh" taeyeon raise one eye brow to her and said "Are you sure that is the reason?"

"Uhuh ,yes taeyen ajhumma dont worry im not starving myself intentionaly hehhe"

Taeyeon karate chop her head " Hehehe my foot not intentionaly starving myself you want to die miyoung then just tell so i could kill you right here right now tsk.! Lets go we dont have much time!"

This time tiffany didn't argue with taeyeon because for its obvious that taeyeon is worrid for her even how much she tried to hide it but the strange thing is she feel happy about that taeyeon is actually worried for her.

"Yah-! i said lets go why are you standing there spacing out again are you taking jessicas specialty now?! huh!"

"Ok Ok im coming now now no need to be so grumpy ajhummataeng hehhe! tiffany said while running to catch up with taeyeon.

"Fany-ah, Lets make a bet, I bet you're going to work her in just one month"

She rolled her eyes "You've already made a bet with umma, Tayeon"

"By the way why are you wondering huh?, I thought you to personal supervice your new restaurant?"

"Well, duh, Do i have not a right to have lunch." taeyeon said

"Fany-ah" taeyeon tapped her shoulder.

"Hmm?"

"You think you can face yul and sica without forcing yourself now?" taeyeon asked her worriedly

Whats wrong to her today she's beeb worrying about me non-stop now

She sigh. "Yes i can face them now." and its all because of you. i didnt know what is the reason why but all iknow is you wash all the pain away with just one comforted warm hug and now all i can ever think is you tell me waht is this im feeling taeyeon-ah sigh but ofcourse i wouldn't tell ypo about it because your going back to be a cockytaeng heheheh


"So, remind me why we have to eat our doughnut for luch again?" tiffany said wondering on her three childhood friend. That is the fifth day that their doughnut is their luch.

"Because i like it" Yuri said while holding one chocolate doughnut in her both hands

"Im craving for it" Jessica said with a smile

"Why are you even complaining atleast were paying for it, right?" Yaeyeon said frustatedly.

"Im not complaining , im just asking, What are you on your period today because your easily irritate on things today even when you fetch me?. she said to taeyeon or should i say teasing taeyeon.

"Your full of question Fany-ah!" Before tiffany could say something taeyeon shove a doughnut on tiffanys mouth.

She munched it before drinking her  icetea immidiately "Yuck, eewww ,Taeyeon.!"

They were glaring at each other when she hear jessica's angelic soft laugh. They both look at jessica at the same time.

"Why, Sica?" Tiffany asked while smiling.

Jessica shooked her head a little " I'm just happy to see that youre okay now, I was really worrid about you since you acted strangely yesterday, I'm happy that you're back to your usualself.", Jessica's face turn sad "Although i really feel bad for being useless friend,"

Tiffany furrowed her forehead. "Useless?"

Jessica nodded. "Even though i know that you had a problem. I can't do anything to help you. cause even once, you didn't tell me your problem. i'm worried that....that you dont need me. Or maybe you don't loike meas your friend, after all, all i could do is to worry about you like now," she said in shaky voice and teary eyes,too. "I know its nonsense. i'm not that kind of friend . Its just that ......I don't know. Maybe, I want you to depend on memore since were the same in a way."

Her conciense kick her off because of her foolishness. She hurt jessica's feelings, She bacame unfair to her and not only that jassica think thatt its all her fault.Even jessica is the one yuri loves not even once she fell angry toward her because of that, Jessica is her bestfriend. They had known each other their whole life. she is a goo friend. There was no way that she would forget that just because of yuri.

She gently grab jessica's hand and hold it tight."Thats not true,sica. You're my bestfriendso its not true that i don't like you.I trust you. I believe you. Im sorry of everytime im putting up of a strong facade. I thought i was superman."

"You really aren't a girl are you?" Taeyeon try to but she ignore her.

"Don't worry i promise you , if i have a problem again you're the first person who would know. Ilove you, Jessica. You know that if a cruise were in was drowning and im choosing between you and taeyeon . You're the one who's im going to save."

That time jessics's sad face turns brightly.Jessica laugh also.Ahh.., This sweet girl is the one that the girl i fallen in love with. She deserves yuri and vice versa. Hands-down, This time around she now finally and full heartedly jessica and yuri's relationship.

"Thank you,fany-ah, I'm really gald to hear that" Jessica said happily with a wide smile on her face.

The tension was gone. Yuri's worried facewhen jessica was about vto crysoftened. She patted her girlfried head affectionatelly and gave her a grateful smile.

she just smile while watching the (sleepy head couple).She will be honest there still a little pain in her heart but because of what she's seeing taht they're happy with each other she's happy too also.

She look at taeyeon. Taeyeon is looking at her . She smiled at her. She's a little bit shockes when taeyeon look away . She could have sworn she saw a tinge of pink adorned on her cheeks but it was gone when she turned to her again.

"Umm......Fany-ah, can i knowwhy are you so down this days lately?" Jessica asked her with a worried tone on her voice.

She can't bare to see jessica's sad face againi if she lie again to her. They have to know about her feelings and she can explain to them that its not a problem to her now. She took a deep breath, She was about to answer when....

"We had a misunderstanding that we settled already,"Taeyeon answer and hold her hand. Taeyeon held they interlace fingers to show them and said.

"We are now officialy together" taeyeon said and smile showing her chin dimple.

 


sorry for the alte update i aws so busy this days but here i finally updated and i edited the past chapters im sorry for confusing you night night.