Chapter ten

From TaeNy with love

Tiffany slowly opened her eyes and she was greeted by one of the most handsome/beautiful faces she had ever known in her whole life.She smiled while watching taeyeon's sleeping face.She look so peaceful.

But she sit right up when she realize something. She scanned her surroundings. She was in her own room. But why taeyeon is in her room? Just what on earth happened?. She held her head up when it hurt. She remember of what happened last night. Why does it hurt to see that? She asked herself....

*Flashback*

"Are you okay,tiffany?" aunt sunny ask her.

She slightly shooked her head and hold her chest. "My chest tightened in an uncomfortable way." She sit on the stool that hyoyeon sat earlier. "Why is that?"

"Does your chest tightened when you see taeyeon carry hyoyeon?

She nodded"Yes auntie"

Aunt sunny stop wipping a glass of wine and fold her hands on the table."Is hyoyeon is the only girl that taeyeon carry that way?"

She shooked her head "She carry jessica too when she faintedat school"

"What feeling youhave then?"

She cocked her head to the right while rememberingthat moment"I don't feel anything back then aunt sunny." Aunt sunnt laugh at her while she furrowed her brows"I'm sorry, tiffany. I was surprised that you aren't as dense as we thought."

She's shocked and pointed at herself "Me, aunty, dense?" She can't believe what her aunty sunny thought of her. "I'm not dense, I fall inlove with yuri,remember?"

Aunt sunny rolled her eyes. "Then tell why up until now , you didn't know how my daughter feels about you."

She can't believe on what her aunty said to her."W-what do you mean by that aunty sunny?"

Aunty sunny sighed just sighed, and after she just continued to wipe the glass of wine."Taeyeon is in love with you. So,for her, your rejection was a once-in-a-lifetime chanceto win your heart.Because she's very surprised at what aunty sunny  said she can't even say a word.She can't believe on what she heard. Taeyeon being inlove with her was the dirrect synonym of "impossible!"

But why she feel a little tingling sensation in her heartof what she heard ? Was she happy about it? Why?

Because she was so shocked and not on her right mind she just pick hyoyeon drink and drink it that big glass of tequila in one shot.

*End of Flashbacked*

She couldn't remember what happened next. She watch taeyeon that still sleeping peacefully. She poked taeyeon's cheek with her finger.Her skin was smoother than hers.

"Just what on earth are you doing to me,Tayeon?"


sorry i cant update long chapter because im tired cause of work i have a work tommorow too. sorry bare with me pleeeeaassse .

love you all BYE