Chapter Six

From TaeNy with love

 

She is sitting hugging her knees while watching the sunset in the park. Right now she is in the park of their village near her house.  Whe she run away in their cafe she just drive until she's here.

Being rejected just sink into her mind now. It hurt. It really hurt. But she didn't know what hurt. Was it because she finally realized that yuri couldn't love her the way she wanted her to? Or was it just plain regret of losing her first love without a puting up a fight first? Or maybe both?

  "Running away like that is just plain stupid"

She didn't need to look to know who owns that voice. Compared to yuri's low and husky voice, Taeyeon's voice always sounded annoyingly cheerful and loud that it was hard for her to ignore her.

She just gave her a death glare. "You know what, you can't be a hero of any story. Even your voice is not y."

Her eyebrows furrowed. "What? You don't think im y?"

She laughed a little. "You, y? You're afraid of spiders, you lauged like an ajhumma, and you act like a child. How could you be y?

Its obvious that taeyeon is pissed off of what she said. Her lips formed a thin line and her eyes darkened. In just a second taeyeon is already in front of her. She got down on one knee and bent down to her eye level. She is already in her defense position wether---its verbal or physical. She got suprised when she see taeyeons eyes turn soft while gently tucking the hair that escaped from her tied hair beneath her ear.

 She involuntary gulped when her tumbed gently brushed againts her cheek. Its a long time since they got close like that. If this woman isn't always teasing her, She going to tell that her face is so innocent. And were her eyes really that gentle?

"Why aren't you crying?"

No, his eyes weren't gentle. Mischief is now dancinng in those beautiful  eyes of her. Did i just said that her eyes is beautiful? What the hell!! NO,NO argggh!! What am i thinking?!. Because she got irritated in her face she kick her on her shirt. And because of their proximity, all she had to do is to stretch her leg. She smirked whe she saw her shoe print on her chest but wiped away when she saw taeyeon wincing in pain while holding her chest.

 "YAH!! thats hurt im a girl you know ! Im the one who's here caring for you but instead of thanking me youre hurting me."  taeyeon and winced in pain again when she touch her chest and sit beside her.

"Im sorry.." she said and hunged her head low

"Its okay.., anyway, why are you here?"

"They are worried about you. You're a bad actress and now they're wondering why you acted like that," taeyeon pissingly said to her.

She put her chin on her knees. "I'll just apologize to them later."

Taeyeon copied her position "Okay, but for now just cry."

She let out a frustated sigh. "What? Do you really want to see me miserable. huh?"

"No, I just don't want you to turn crazy when you just keep it inside." taeyeon seriously said.

Taeyeon let out a sigh. "Im scared of apiders, Jessica is scared of cocumber. And yuri, she's scared to lose a sweets foods-"

She look at her annoyingly. " What are you trying to say?"

"Everyone of us, has a weakness. You always act tough and thats annoying. You are afraid to let other people see your weak side. Even from the three of us you don't wanna show it." Taeyeon forehead furrowed. "Do you really think of us as your bestfriends?"

"Yes bestfriends nothing more nothing less, sigh. Since when are you going to see me why do you keep looking away when im here for you just beside you its hurting me inside knowing your hurting because of yuri . For god sake ive been inlove with you for a long time now why can't you just see me?..I wish were just like yuri and sica.." Taeyeon's thought.

She blinked several times she got angry a little. "Are you doubting me of how i treasure this friendship?" Tifanny said snaping her from her thought.

She compose here self again and clear . "You don't rely on us,. Don't you trust us?" She looked away from her." Or maybe you dont trust me?"

"Thats not true." she said immediately.

"Then let me help you."

Tifanny look at her. She sounded desperate. tifanny  studied her beautiful/handsome face. taeyeon is still not looking at her way. Its like taeyeon still calming herself. She just snapped yet she look like she was in pain. Perhaps she got hurt thinking shes not trusting the three of them especially her. After all, Taeyeon was really protective of the strong friendship the four of them had.

She sighe in defeat. "She was my knight and shining armor," she said starting. She caught taeyeon looking at her in her peripheral vission. She look up the sky now that is dark. "When i was really down she lifted my spirit. She made me feel....... special. If it didn't because of her maybe, the tifanny infront of you is not the tifanny you know. Because of her, I learn to accept the things i don't have, because of her, I learn to accept the things i have. And because i become contented. All of my insecurity is gone.

"My young heart fell inlove with her that night ..." She bit her lower lip when she feels that her eyes is getting teary. "I knew she only had eyes for sica she looks at her the way i look at him. Its obvious that they felt the same way about each other. And thats the part it hurts. I already knew that from the start but i can't stop what feelings i have hor her. i really really like him". That was the first time she voiced out her love for yuri. It made her cry.

She stood up and turned her back on taeyeon. She can't control her eyes anymore for crying. Before she just write a letter and pour all of her feeling on it for yuri. Thats why she didn't know that its just so much easy when you tell to someone close to you. Then maybe she didn't regret not saying her feelings for yuri.

"Don't turn your back on me."

She nearly jump when she heard taeyeon's small voice. She was standing behind her with her hand on her shoulder.

"Don't you dare cry all by youself when im here."  She turn her body againts her. Tifanny didn't have time to look up to her. when she place her hand on the back of her head to lean on her chest and the other one is hugging her by her waist. "I'm here, dammint! i'm always here. Behind you. Next to you. In front of you. It's high time for you to see me. Its hard for me to act cute for you."

 Tifanny eyebrows furrowed. She can't undarstand what taeyeon is saying. For what she knows, she was melting in her arms, She gave her an unexplainable peace that seemed to wash her heartache at once. She felt like if she would close her eyes now, she would definitely fall asleep.

"How did you know that im here?,That i need someone to talk to?"

"Because i know you more than you do" After a while of being silent she feel taeyeon's hand caressing her back.

"Cry, Fany~ah. I'm just here for you," She said in a very gentle voice that deeplyy touch her heart.

So she cried, The arms that limply lay at her side moved on their own and wrapped around her waist. She hugged her back and cried. She didn't know how long them in that possition. She was crying her heart out while she silently her in her arms.

That was the first time she had cried in front of anyone. She didn't expect that on all of people, She let taeyeon see her weakside. And what she didn't expect is she didn't annoyed her or , instead taeyeon is just silent while caressinbg her back.

tifanny was suprise that taeyeon could actually keep shut. Kidding aside, she's wondering how tayeon's hug affect her. She just maybe forgot the reasoon why she's crying. Yuri is the one who she should think, right? But why whatever shes thinking is related to taeyeon? Like she smell like vanilla until now. Weren't her fingers so gentle as they run through her hair? Is she really this tall? Why she's messing on her system? What is happening to her? Why was she still seeing a new side of her even after twenty-two years of knowing him?.....

                       TO BE CONTINUED..HEHEHE (smirk)

well this is the chapter six hehehe hows the densefany stupid right

and the gentleyeon hehehehe don't worry their going to be together...but

that is what you have to wait hehehe(im feeling cheeky today) so stay

tuned and patiently wait (smirk) so give me a comment now, as in N.O.W

or i won't update (ignore the upset face and glare) well you know what to do(smirk)

 i know cliffhanger.. haahahahha!!

bye bye ( ~.~ )/~~