Chapter five

From TaeNy with love

TIFFANY POV

Her grip on the car handle tightened. what if she throw this woman outside her truck?

 "Uuuyyy~~,she still affected, HAhahha!" Taeyeon said teasing her.

"You know what taeyeon your a nuisance in my life, Aaaaarrgghh!!"

"Tiffany, christmas is near, be a good GIRL okay" Taeyeon said emphasizing the girl word,(tsk..tsk..always teasing tiffany huh taeyeon hehehe)

"For now you three go lunch together,"   she lazily said.

Taeyeon face her withy frown face."Hwang Miyoung,not because youre rejected by storm your going to involve our friendship and our bonding time." Taeyeon said in her serious voice. you could tell that shes concerned too.

"And one more thing sica is sure going to get worried about you, you know that were the only one know that youre rejected." Taeyeon said teasing her with a faked bright smile on her face.

"You Kim Taeyeon dont call me miyoung!!!, and thank you so much for reminding me Kim Tayeon!!" she said irritatetably. Is it right to rub on her face her urequited love? i swear kim taeyeon I HATE YOU!!!

"Youre welcome, Tiffany Hwang" she said with a bitter tone in her voice. and close her eyes

="I wish you had a nightmare!!"=


TAEYEON' POV

"Just as i thought you cant endure me, hehehhe"

tiffany gave taeyeon a glare that on her side while they walking in soshi cafe that close to taeyeons restaurant " Jessica is the one i cant endure, not you"

I shrugged my shoulder "Its fine to me that its jessica not yuri."


 

She didn't pay attention to what taeyeons last word. She still didn't want to seejessica and yuri. but what taeyeon said is right thats why she followed her even though shes not sure on her desicion. She thought its unfair to jessica and yuri because they didn't know  how is she feel. She didn't want them to worry because of her . and she also thought that her moving on is going to be easy if she see the two happily in each other. At least, she wouldn't regret her choice giving up on yuri; she had lost even before the fight had began, anyway.

"Tell me why is doughnut  were going to eat instead of rice?" tiffany asked while wondering. Because they always have lunch in taeyeon's restaurant.

 Taeyeon put his hand on the back of her head. "Trip"

tiffany rolled her eyes

shes wondering why there is no cutomer inside their caffe except jessica and yuri that sitting in the corner. shes going to greet them when yuri's face is slowly going down on jessica's face,

"Stupid dont look," Taeyeon whisper to her before blocking her view with her hand. "YAH!!, we have children here!" taeyeon joke while laughing at the two who's red as tomato being caught red handed.

"Cat-Mouse love birds" jessica and yuri greet them both together. yuri thought of that nickname for them because their like tom&jerry whos always fighting and also because taeyeon give them a nickname too

"Sleep-head love birds," taeyeo said too to them then put her hand down from covering tiffany's eyes. she grab her hand and force to sit in front of jessica. after that she sit beside her, yuri is on her front.

She wasnt born yesterdey. she knows what yuri and jessica are doing. They....."You kissed" tiffany commented and forced a smile.

jessica blushed while yuri scratched the back of her head.

"Sorry" they said in unison to them with apologetic smile

She force a laughed again" Oh well we have to get tu used on youre sweetness." she force to laugh again

jessica and yuri look at ech other before turning their look on her with worry eyes.

"Fany~ah, Are you okay?" jessica said with worry in her voice

She panic inside her did they know that she's acting?. "I-Im okay,why did you ask me a question like that sica? she forced a smile

Yuri took a bite from her doughnut she chew it and gulp it but she didn't take her eyes on tiffany. "Youre not okay"

Her eyes is getting teary.Her brain cant even function properly. She want to run away from jessica and yuri but she feels like she cant movve her feet. She wanted to cry but her lips is voluntarily smiling to cover the agony that she feelsat the very moment. Shdidn't know what to do she dont want them to know the reason of her agony is the to of them.

She gulped."Ahm--"

"Drop it, you two" taeyeon said with an irritated and stern voice to stop them."Tiffany said she's fine"

jessica and yuri look at each other again." If you say so," the two of them said hesitantly.

She hesitantlky smile.She really can't stay on that place "Im really sorry but i remember hyoyeon want me to work on something immediately." She stand up."You have lunch without me okay."

She heard that jessica is caliing her with so much worries in her voice but she just run outside the caffe

she want an air. She wqant to cry to sooth the pain away,she just want to run away tahats all she want to do right now.

TO BE CONTINUED

Sorry if i didn't updat for the past few days my little brother

didn't want to give my laptop back but i

have it now although we had an argument.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY STORY? PLS TELL ME IF THERE'S

ANY PROBLEM AND OHH!!! I JUST WANT ALL OF YOU TO KNOW THAT I HAVE ANOTHER

FF BUT THIS STORY IS ABOUT YULSIC THE TITLE IS "Blue roses for The Ice Maiden"

WHAT DO YOU THINK?? PLS TELL ME YOUR OPINION.

IM VERRY SORRY FOR THE WRONG GRAMMAR OR SPELLING(BOW)

THIS IS A SHORT UPDATE THANK YOU SEE YOU SOON

NIGT NIGHT~~~

( ^ .~ ) /~~~ anyeong