Chapter nine

From TaeNy with love

Tiffany's hand is itching to straggle taeyeon's neck when the villagers shout out of joy and clapped their hands because of the news that they are "official couple" that her father announce happily.

Well taeyeon just spreadarrow-10x10.png that their in a romantic relationship now, and when their parents heard the news , the adult didn't waste any time and instantly oraganized that supid celebration, she couldn't deny bbecause if jessica knows the truth she will feel sad again because she lied. one more thing. both jessica and yuri were really happy for her and taeyeon.

 "Congratulation again, Fany-ah" yuri happily greet her even though yuri is busy devouring a cake.

Jessica hold her hand " i knew you and taeyeon are meant for each other, fany. You don'ty have any idea how happy i am for you." jessica said, teary-eyed.

She hesitantly smiled. "Thanks, yuri,sica." she furrowed her eyebrows when she didn't see taeyeon with them. "By the way,where's taeyeon?"

Jessica's face turn into a worried one." Well,she's with hyoyeon for a while now."

"Ha?"

"There" yuri point toward the bar that taeyeon's mother make for a people there to who wants to drink.She see hyoyeon who's sitting one of the stool of bar. hyoyeon face is red as a tomato you can tell that she's drunk already. And taeyeon is arguing with her mom.

She bid a goodbye to yulsic couple before she walk toward the bar. all the person who see her is greeting her for her relationship with taeyeon she just hesitantly smiled at them. She really wanted to kill taeyeon now.

"It's your fault,mom" Taeyeon said to her mother who's cleaning a wine glass."You should've  make a wine bar here."

"Taeyeon, i know its my fault why hyoyeonis drunk and because youre my daughter its your responsibility to take hyoyeon to her home." she put down the glass that she's holding "And one more thing its not the first time you're going to take a guest on her own home so people won't gossip about it."

"Aunty,i can take hyoyeon in her house besisdes i have my truck." she presenr herself.

taeyeon's mom just slowly shake her head on tiffany 

"your a girl tiffany,." taeyeon's mom said

""You said as if im not a girl mom,ouch!!" taeyeon said to her mom pretending to be hurt

"EEww, taeyeon dont act like that you may be a girl but your stronger than anyboy out there thats why." taeyeon's moim retorted

"And beside i dont want anything to happen for my daughter-in-law.."

"MOM!" , "AUNTIE!" tiffany and taeyeon said at the sametime

"I  wanhts tooo grooww hoome..!"  Hyoyeon said and wrapped her arms on taeyeon's neck. "Wanna play with me at  my place.tseayeonss..." Hyoyeon said and giggle at her.

"It's 'Taeyeon', woman"Taeyeon said at hyoyeon a little bit upset , then lift the girl up with a b ridal style possition. "I'm just going to take this girl at her home before i really became mad at this girl" Taeyeon said to them. and turn to her with a smile. "I'll be back jagiya." 

She can feel her face heating up because of taeyeon sweet word and because of the people around them tease them, she gave her a glare "I'll be waiting,yeobo" To kill you

Taeyeon just smiled at her while carrying hyoyeon and start walking away.

She's watching taeyeon walking away from them when she suddenly stopped.She saw that hyoyeon arms are wrapped around taeyeon's neck. She put her hand on her chest. She didn't know why she feel like she can't breath her chest feel someone holding it tightly and it doesn't feel that good.She was surprised that Taeyeon---who was usually cold to other women--could do that sort of romantic thing. 

But why did it hurt to see that??


Well first of all i like to apologize for not updating this story i know some of you are frustated at me but plkease dont blame me if i have a mental breakdown this past few months because my father just past away this february i cant still believe it that he's not with me now , so im sorry and thank you for reading this story and waiting for it patiently even though im very slow at updating but trust me im doing my best thank you for reading this, this is the only thing that make me forget about my father thank you..