Chapter Seven

From TaeNy with love

Im so sorry my readers if i didn't update any of my stories its just im in the hospital tha last few days the doctor said i was overfatigued thats why i fainted on my work sorry i make it up to you okay so heres chapter seven sorry again, but the doctor said i should take it easy because my body is weak and overworked, hehhehe well its my  fault though i was workholic my mother got angry heheh okay enough of my blabbering. wish you enjoy this and comment below jebal~~


 

 

"I didnt make a mistake when i accept you in my company, Fany-ah~" Hyoyeon said but Tiffany didn't break her attention on her blueprint work even though she heard what hyoyeon said to her. Hyoyeon is her beautiful college buddy that two years older than her. "Thanks, hyo" She said and look at her. "Didn't you have a date with your boyfriend today?" she asked her.

"I just want to visit you" Hyoyoen giggled. "Taeyeon just told me you easily lost interest in your last job". she furrowed her forehead. How did tayeon know that. She shook her head sideways cause she's getting distractedand Hyoyeon noticed it. "Okay,girl. im gonna leave you alone there. Make my company rich okay" Hyoyeon said and head outside. An hour later she heard hyoyeon giddily called her.

she pretend that she didn't heared her.

"She's busy just go inside" she heared hyoyeon said wondering who's she's talking to well its not her business so she just focused on her work but someone called and distracted her.

"Tiffany!"

Annoyed expression is evident on her face when she hear taeyeon's voice. She's busy with her work when taeyeon diturb her and distract her. She want to ignore her but taeyeon is braking her concentration plus the low murmuring of the girls and boys is not helping either.

"Just what is to be excited with this pabo!?"

From her blueprint work she look up to tayeon's beautiful handsome face. "There!! you have your answer hwang miyoung! what no!! what answer it didn't anwswer anything i just look at her face, Sigh you are pabo miyoung, what the hell im nott a pabo aishh!"

"great now im talking to myself hayy." she mumbled under her breath.

Taeyeon got curios on what tiffany mumbled so she said " Oi what are you mumbling to yourself hwang?"

"Get los----" She couldn't finish her work when she saw her fully. Why is she so handsome today? There is no new in her dark suit?, Her blonde hair is in it always curl style, She was still tall, but why----as she leaned on the door frame of her office with her folded arms across her chest, her eyes is sparkling like never before, and her pinkish lips curved with a y smile---Did she just look so damn cool? She's beautiful yet handsome at the sametime she looks so attracrive.

She suddenly remember how taeyeon was very gentle to her the other night when she cried. She didn't say anything to her and just soothed her there she didn't make fun of her like she usually do instead she comforted her and let her cry in her embrace and when they got home her family bombard them a lot of question when taeyeon dropped into her house taeyeon just said that she doesn't feeling well and she needed some rest and just like that her family stopped questioning her and didn't bother to intriuged her.

"Fany-ah~, are you okay?"

She blink several times. Her voice wasn't this calm gentle voice before. "T-Taeyeon" she didn't know why she stutterd though

Taeyeon level herself with tiffany sitting on her desk. She didn't even notice that taeyeon is already in front of her. She gasp when she feel tayeon touch her cheek while looking at her straight into the eyes.

"Aw~~! your eyes look awful,"she said

She kicked her desk to rolled backward her swivel chair. she place her hand on her chest. she thought her heart is gonna go out on its ribcage cause its beating so hard and fast. "Why does my heart go berserk when taeyeon is around after that night? She touch her forehead her forehead is hot. do i have a fever? no i don't think so im perfecly fine but why am i feeling like this around taeyeon what exactly you did  taeyeon do eversince that night i cant stop thinking about you and the words you said i dont get tayeon-ah i should still feel the pain but when you hold me that night all of it was wash away by your warm comfort embrace i should be thinking about yuri but instead im always back thinking of you. Arrgh KIM TAEYEON you drive me crazy *sigh* can someone please tell me what am i feeling?, cause i dont even know myself *sigh*  stupid kim pabo tayeon what did you do to me?huh? okaaaaay im actually talking to myself now im amaze and its because of that pabo tayeon *sigh*


 TO BE CONTINUED

sorry if its so short chapter im just tired already and my mom probably gonna scold me if she caught me not on my bed seriously im okay now though, sorry again if i did't update bye (^o~) /~~