Chapter three

From TaeNy with love

                        "Leave me alone."  Tiffany stop her tracks when she heard taeyeon's cold voice. Her mother asked her to give aunty sunny some of their baked cookies when she overheard the conversation between taeyeon and this beautiful woman. Its one of the model that she always see in the tv.

 Ever since they were child she knows how many girls chasing taeyeon even though shes a girl but she turn all of them down. But this is the firs time she see how cold taeyeon to girls chasing her.

      -"Your unpredictable tayeon"-

"Taeyeon why are you pushing me away?" the girl said with a desperate hint on her voice.

"Because i don't like you," taeyeon aswered her immediately.

 She gulp her own salavia because of the harsh word and her cold eyes. She rarely saw taeyeon like this. She can't see the girl cry anymore but when she's going out her and taeyeon eyes met. Taeyeon cold face turn into happy one.

 "Tiffany" She grinned at her while waving childishly. The girl look at her and she wiped fast her tears.

 "I-I'll go ahead, taeyeon" the girl said

 taeyeon just nod her head when the girl is already in the car and drive like a racer.

"tsk!" tiffany said while watching the car fading away. "If she gets into accident, its your fault,"

 "Why?"

"Find it out yourself" and give her a deathlt glare, and walked past to her. taeyeon is followiing her when shes going inside the latter home."Aunty sunny!"

 "My mommy is not home," taeyeon said, and sat on the sofa. "she's gone for shopping"

 "Is that so?" She put the can with cute decoration top of the coffee table. "For aunty sunny. Umma want to study baking so here, shes so happy she made one."

 Taeyeon took the can and open it but she take it fast. "Are you aunty sunny?" irritate is evident on taeyeon face. "Your so selfish, just go home already."

 She didn't mind what taeyeon said instead she point the vase that near her. There was spider on it. "That one didn't clean seriously" she turn to the latter pointing. She laugh when taeyeon got up and cursed out loud. "Damn it! Kill it!, Tiffany!," taeyeon said and hug her back.

She don't know why but she feel uncomfortable of the latter hug. but she just shrugged off her feelings , she got out the hug and silently come toward the vase. she caught the spider and turned her body to taeyeon with mischivious smile.

(lets just imagine that tiffany isn't scared of them ok)

 Taeyeon got goosebumps because of fright.

"Look, taeyeon. Isn't it cute? she tease taeyeon.

"Tiffany you are not really a girl!"

"Yah!! but youre worst you giant baby looking scared of spider when your so tall."

"Many people has a different fright of things." she took a pillow and hug it."But youre not really like a girl"

Shes getting annoyed of what taeyeon saying to her. She pulled her T-shirt upward until she see her flat stomach. "I'm a girl,You want me to show you?."

She covered her eyes but she can see because her fingers are apart. "Oh, please. i don't want to see that i have those too." She let go of her T-shirt and the spider and step on it . "Stop squeling like a little girl, you big baby."

 taeyeon just give her a glare obviously didn't like what she heard. "Then you should act like a girl, thats why yuri didn't like you."

 She froze. That was over the line. Taeyeon just step on the land mine of her heart.Her eyes getting teary thats why she slightly turn her back to her.

"I already know that., You dont need to tell me that," she said with no feelings

 taeyeon got silent. She could feel the sudden change in the atmosphere. Sure, they were always in either verbal or physical fight but they rarely have an argument as sensitive as this. The last time she made her feel like the ugliest girl on earth was during their prom night eight years ago. She totaly forgot how tiffany's word hurt her. Its been a while when she feels like this. And it hurt like hell.

"Fany~ah" she said. Was it pain in her voice? She snapped out of it when she heard taeyeon voice that full of regret and pain. Then she just noticed that its not normal to  taeyeon to see her weakness. She tapped taeyeon shoulder. "what's with you,taeyeon? do you think, im going to  cry in front of you., You wish, huh?"

Taeyeon clenched her jaw and turn away."I'll cook our favorite."

She blinked several times.Ah..,so she was apologizing to her. At least,she knew how make it up to her in the end.

"Shrimp tempura!!"  That is their favorite food.

"Your cook is always the best!!,taeyeon!!," tiffany compliment taeyeon while eating in their dining room. taeyeon pull another chair an sat beside her."I'm a chef, stupid." And she had fair number of restaurants in some five-star hotel in korea and in italy where he studied Culinary arts.

"I know." she said before taking a bite on her shrimp tempura."Its just been a while since i eat your cook."

Taeyeon took one tempura and bite it. She look at her long and hard. Tiffany didn't know why the latter did that but she just gave her , her eye-smile.

"Stupid face." taeyeon commented to her

"Sshh....i already know that im ugly, you know?" she said in irritated voice.

"I didn't say that your ugly," taeyeon said with an irritated voice too. "You confuse me." 

She let out a loud sigh and turn away "You just not fixing yourself. But if you try to at least combb your hair before you tie it. who knows your going to transform."

  She smile. It was rare for taeyeon to say nice things but when she did , she was telling the truth. Taeyeon really change now before taeyeon insult her without caring on her feelings when they are still kid.

"One more thing, Yuri could only see jessica because she loves her and not because you're ugly or you don't act like a girl." she turn her look to her. Were her eyes sparkling? "There's someone out there who can love you the way you wanted yuri love you; or even more."

  Her smle widened. She was comforting her. Maybe sometimes she didn't think her words and not caring on other feelings. But she wasn't that bad. She greatly cared for her family and for her friends, She was actually a nice girl despite her chldish antics.

"Though i doubt there's someone like that on earth."

No all the thinking good to her is not true at all inside her head.


 Tifanny frowne while looking at full-lenght mirror inside her room. Shes wearing a plain black T-shirt underneath a gray jacket, skinny jeans, at low-cut converse. her hair is tie in bund and shes not wearing make up at all.but her attention is not focusing in her face.

 "Flat." she commented while staring at her chest.

-"Your not really a girl, tiffany!"- she remember taeyeon always saying to her

"Arrrghhh!" She kicke her mirror but hugged it before it slam on the floor. she sigh in relief whe she back the mirror." Its all your fault., taeyeon"

That evil girl is the reason why she can't wear a cocktail dress and skirt again. Sometimes she wear it but taeyeon just laugh at her.

She let out a sigh. She sadly turn her look to the picture frame beside her bedside table. Its their picture Taeyeon, Yuri, Jessica in their night prom. Taeyeon and Jessica win the prom King and Queen that night. And that also the time yuri and taeyeon fight making bruised on their beautiful yet handsome face. and that also the night she fell in love with yuri...


*FLASHBACK*

 

"Why this dress is so itchy?" Tiffany complain while scratching her arm that itchy because of hte gown.

That night is they prom night thats why her mother forced her to wear that gown. If shes the one making decision , she's going there with pants , or much better, she just going to watch the basketball play in their neighbor village.

  She put her hand on her cheek to scratch it. Her troublesome mother put a make up on her too. Her eyebrows furrowed when all of her classmates staring at her while walking to the auditorium hall campus where their prom is going to cebrate their prom. All of the men turning their head on her while she walking. She feel so conscious. Is she really that ugly for her classmate to stare at her?

 "Fany~ah!" she turned her head on jessica . She was beautiful as ever in her elegant evening dress. And she feel so small whe jessica stand in front of her. "Hello,sica. Your so beautiful" she greet her with smile

 She noticed how jessica cant say a word while looking at her  in head to toe. the latter gasp when she saw her face.  "Tiffany you're---"

 "Tiffany it doesn't suit you!" someone commented while laughing at her .   Jessica and her turned to taeyeon. It suche that she was gorgeous in her one piece black dress (the one taeyeon dress in when she sing 'i love you' in black dress) . Now she was surrounded by beautiful people and she felt so out of place.

"Taeyeon" jessica said both stopping and greeting her.

"Beautiful as ever ,Sica" taeyeon said while smiling to jessica before giving her a teasing look.  She gave taeyeon a deathly glare.

"What happened to you, tiffany? I expected you to come here in your old jeans and dirty soccer shoes." Her face turned hot when the people around them laugh. Since her two childhood friends were popular in their shcool, Its natural to them to had the others attention.

 She hears that jessica is scoldin taeyeon because of her bad manner to her. If they are in other occasion maybe her and taeyeon are arguing again. But not now. She feel so insecure on herself right now, and what ateyeon said dropped her little confidence.

 "Fany~ah, where are you going?"

 She didn't pay attention to jessica eventhough she sense the worried tone in her voice. She just continue to run when she feel the she step on a long leg in the dark corner. She gave a deathly glare on that thing. Its a long leg. She snarled when she realized Yuri owned that long leg which almost tripped her. She was sleeping peacefully under one of the trees there. she is wearing a white dress that complimenting her figure which made her look so.....y. She come toward the latter with and kicked the latter slightly.

  "Wake up,Yuri."

The latter didn't move an inch. She sigh and took a chocolate candy inside her handbag. she bend forward the latter face and shoved the chocolate inside . She slowly opened her eyes , then get up when she see the latter,

"Fany~ah," she said.

 She smile.when they were chidlren she know that chocolate is the only one what can make the latter awake. "Sica and Kim Taeyeon is already inside, okay then." shes going to leave when yuri stopped her and held her arm. She look to yuri.

"You and taeyeon had a fight agin."

"Why did you say that?" She tried to take her hand on yuri but the latter didn't let go.

"How long do you think the four of us have been friends now?" Her lips turned upward."You only saying her full name when the two of you are fighting so tell me what that troublesome girl did to you? I don't want sica to worry about the two of you."

She sense the determinasion of her voice and she knows that yuri wont let her go. She let out a loud sigh. "All right". They sat together under the tree. She tell yuri how she feels that night and how taeyeon dropped her little confidence on herself.

 She didn't know that yuri is a good listener. That was the longest and most serious conversation they'd had so far. She would nod in understanding every now and then. She also asked questions that never crossed her mind beforre. And suprisingly, she felt good after she told yuri every thing she was feeling inside.

 Yuri look at her a few seconds and yawn. "You look fine to though," she commented in sleepy tone. "We both know its not true, Yuri." she said without feelings. She knows compared to her childhood friends, shes the only one who's ugly. Everytime other people think that she is gay because of her boyish move but she is really a gay her shildhood friends were gay also other peopkle just didn't know becausse aside of her childhood friends she just have few friends. But she is genius in short, she was a geek.

"Really," yuri said to her and grabbed her arm gently to stand up. before she gave her violent action yuri place her hand in her arms while the other hand is holding on yuri. She jolted when she pit her other arm on her waist. then yuri slowly move her body closely to her. and they swayed slowly,

 "Yuri what are y----"

"Ssshhh...If you continue to complaint im going to sleep again."

She just shut , not because of yuri's threat because of her heart is beating like crazy at that time. This is the first time she feel this toward yuri, or to anyone. She didn't pay much attention to her past as her friend because it was obvious to her that there was something special between her and sica.                                                                       So why her heart is beating like that for Yuri?

"Fany,"

"Y-yes?"

"you are beautiful."

 She gasped. she listened to her , He treated her the way a woman should really be treated , And those three words made it all clear to her now . She fell inlove with Yuri.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

 

 

SO MY READERS THIS IS THE THIRD CHAPTER AND PLS COMMENT I FEEL LIKE THERE'S NO ONE READING THIS I APPRECIATE IT YOU KNOW. TELL ME YOUR OPPINIONS TO MY STORY OR I WONT UPDATE(POUT) 

OK bye im sleeping i have a work tom. (sulk)

anyways thank yoou for reading and subsribing night night..