Chapter four

From TaeNy with love

Tiffany put the picture down and stand up. She didn't need to remember that now when she was trying so hard to forget her feelings for yuri. She get out of her room while shaking her head side-to-side.

 "Tiffany, my daughter, where are you going?" Her mother asked when shes going out of the house.Her mother is sitting on the sofa while reading some magazine covered about one of hawaii island.

  She look back at her mom while her eyebrows are furrowed. "I'm going to work umma, Didn't you know that im going to work in hyoyeon's company?"

 "Hmm..is that so? Make sure that your going to last long in three months  on your new work." Her mother order her while giving her a sweet smile.

  "Why, umma?" she asked suspiciously. She didn't like the sweet smile on her mother's face.

 "Me and Taeyeon made a bet how long your going to last in your new job. Thats why you had to last at least three months so i can beat that kid just once."

Her forehead furrowed but her mother didn't pay attention to it, instead she rubbed her jaw like shes thinking. "Taeyeon always win our every bet. Sometimes im thinking that she knows you more than me who's your mother, of course i won't approve that. So, will you please help your old woman win, my beautiful, adorable, and precious daughter?"

 She rolled her eyes, "I'm going, umma" she turn when she remember something."And umma am i the only normal person inside this house?"

 Her mother giggled "Tiffany, is there any hwang that normal?"

She stomp her feet in the marmol floor and walk out. There is really no one normal in their house. She hurriedly board in her old black 1941 chevy pick up truck and drove. She frown when she see taeyeon blocking the road she's going whil her hand is resting acrossed her chest. As usual, she was looking high and mighty yet goergeous in her black office attire and carrying her sling bag.

 -"Why do i complimenting that jerk?"-

She make the car horn but taeyeon didn't move still  blocking the road so she stopped her car. She peeped in her car window. "Taeyeon its still early on the morning but you already ruining my mood."

 She yawned. She regally walked towards her truck, She occasionaly open the door without the permission of the driver and seat in the passenger's side "Take me to my new restaurant, okay" she asked her or more like a command.

 "And why is that!?" she irritatetibly said.

"What?, why" taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows. "Okay fine., im going to cook for you a shrimp tempura as a payment," taeyeon said bribing tiffany.

She faced taeyeon and raised oned eye brow. "You have a car, right? and your so cocky in your picture with your ferrari car, eh"

 She shrugged her shoulder. "You know that i can't drive."

"I know that,"  She furrowed her eyebrows "Thats why im wodering why are you buying a car,"she rest her back on the passenger sit and close her eyes."For a profile-pic in facebook," she said with a grin.

"I don't get you," she said and start her truck again.

 "Your old car is so slow." she commented after a minute

"Hmph!! youre the one im just going to dropped off so you have no right to complain!!"

"Okay~,. fetch me later okay? were going to have lunch with yuri and sica," ......

To Be Continued

sorry for a short update im just already tired bacause of work

please comment on my story if its good and oohh~~ im writing a new story

in my note book so if i write it here in aff who is better charachter yulsic or taeny?

what do you think? please tell me your oppinion, thank you (bow)

bye every one night night have a good night sleep

annyeong~~ ( ^ -^)/~~