Chapter eleven

From TaeNy with love

"Tiffany...?"Taeyeon said with sleepy voice while slowly opening her eyes. Taeyeon get up and yawn. taeyeon sit up on lotus podition in her bed."Good morning."

Tiffany furrowed her brows."Good morning your face! Just what are you doing in my room?"

Taeyeon ran her fingers through her dishiveled hair. Tiffany just stupidly stared at her. "What? do you not remember anything?"Taeyeon grinned mischiviously and put her arm in her knees. "You were drunk and i had to carry you all the way here in your room. And when i was about to leave, you grabbed my shirt and beg me to stay."

Tiffany threw a pillow at taeyeon that taeyeon simply dodged. "Liar"

"I'm not lyng."

She felt irritated when she remember something. "And Umma and Appa just let you sleep in my room?"

Taeyeon furrowed her brows."Just like what i told you, you don't want to let me go. And you're cryingtoo. So Uncle Yoona and Auntie Seohyun can't do anything about it and just let me sleep in here . But they threatened me that they going to salvage me if i do somethe not right to you."

She still suspicious about taeyeon."Just like that?"

Taeyeon yawn again."Of course. Your parents trust me. they know that i wouldn't do anything's not right to you. And i have no intention to break they trust at me."

Now, that was acceptable. Her parent trust taeyeon eneogh just lo let her sleep in her room even though she's drunk. Was she supposed to be happy by that? Maybe she have to feel nervous about that.

"Argh!! It's only four in the mornig,"Taeyeon sleepily said while looking at the clock. "I'M going to sleep again,Where's the pillow? Ah, here." But taeyeon lay her head on her lap instead of pillow.

She froze. But inside, her heart was beating wildly. Its like her heart more likely to have a fight with taeyeon than to catch her off guard like this . Tayeon is messing  with her system. She looked down at her. her eyes were closed and her hands wer on her tummy.

"Taeyeon, take back what you said that were in a romantic relation ship, can you?" She calmly said to taeyeon eventhough inside her heart is in war.

"Why?"

She inhale deeply wishing that what she do can turn her heartbeat into normal. But to no avail.

"Didn't you see how happy my umma and appa?. I'm sure Auntie sunny didn't buy it but she's happy about it, too. Even the villagers, they're happy for us. I don't want to lie to them . Im just gonna create an excuse to jessica."

"Let's make it real then."

"Ha?"

Taeyeon opened her eyes and tiffany saw the gravity in them. She almost meltaed in her heated yet gentle gaze."Let's be together for real, Just like yul and sica, I've told you before, childhood friends always end up together."

Her shocked doubled than what auntie sunny said to her. So, it was true that taeyeon was in love with her?But yuri is the one she love. Before. Maybe.

But why she feel so diffirent when she's with tayeon? She didn't even feel that with yuri.

Am i inlove with you, KIM TAEYEON?

Her serious thought broke whan she heard taeyeon's ajhumma laughs

"What's with the face?" Taeyeon asked between her laughed. "I'm just joking."

If she was standing maybe her knees can't support her anymore. She let a sigh in relief."So it was a joke...."Tiffany said.While thinking what she's thinking earlier she can'T help but to laugh too.

Seriously, did I really think she's in love with me?Gosh!  she even considered herself being in love with her too. Auntie sunny say what ever she say. She just noticed that she's the only one who's laughing. When she look down on taeyeon again, she see anger in her eyes not like what she saw in her gaze earlier. Taeyeon suddenly sat up. Taeyeon silently stand up and turn her back at her. Why? Was she angry?

"Yeah, That's right were just neighbors, after all." Taeyeon said with bitter in her voice. "Seriously, I've had enough of you. Don't talk to me again," taeyeon said with angry in her voice. and after that walk out in her room,

Tiffany can only watch Tayeon  back turn on her as the door of her room slowly closed behind taeyeon. She's shocke because of taeyeon's change of mood. And most of all she's hurt on taeyeon's action.


Tiffan's cart bummep on taeyeon's cart, They exchangearrow-10x10.png a glare then , walk towards opposite direction. She heard yulsic sighed. 

the four of them always go to grocery when its sunday thats why theres nothing she can do even she knows that taeyeon is there too. They were fighting. But this time, they were actually having a very rare sensitive and meaningful argument.

It's her fault she joke like that then she's going to get angry, I really don't get her!!

"Tiffany what is you and taeyeon fighting again,huh?" Jessica asked her. She didn't even realize that jessica isfollowing her she's so observe on her thoughts. She slightly turn to jessica's direction where jessica came from. Yuri stayed with taeyeon. They were both oblivious of the women ogling them.

"I really don't get taeyeon she's so moody." Well, it was the closest thing to the truth.

"You know what both of you have to talk to each other and settle this calmly. Your relationship is just new. It's not right that your going to prolong this fight." jessica calmly advice for her.

She took a chocolate bar and read the label on it."It's natural for us to fight, Just because were in a relationship now are were gonna be out of our character right?, our fight is going past too.

"Well....yeah.But i think taeyeon is pissed off right now,"jessica said in worried

She stoppe, She too notice that taeyeon is not talking to her. In the past both of them are fighting in words. But this time taeyeon doesn't talk to her. when she try to verbal assault to her she just look at her. in addition to that she just embarassed herself and she felt hurt when taeyeon just ignore her that's why she made a desicion that she too won't talk to taeyeon.

But why her heart can accept what's happening?

"It's different now, isn't it?" Jessica asked with a smile.

She's surprised at what jessica said. Anyway, Jessica is right. why is it so different compare to their fight in the past into their fight now? Why is she so affected by it?

Jessica smile at her while tucking  the hair that on her face in her ears. "Tiffany, listen to me. I know what are you feeling right now. I felt that before. There's so many theings that change between you and taeyeon after you fell in love with each other. The both of re sensitive about each other's feelings. and because of that, its easy to both of you to hurt each other feelings thats why the both of you have to double your care for each other."

She blinked her eyes. Is that the reason why she's so affected that taeyeon just ignore her? Is she really in love with taeyeon?

She's in panic when she turned her head on taeyeon's direction. She's confused when she see yuri and taeyeon high-five at each other and smile at each other too. That was something really nice to see.

Jessica probably saw it to becaeuse she's smiling while looking at yuri and taeyeon's direction. "They're really in good terms ,aren't they? It feels like it was just yesterday that they were punching each other face because of jelousy."

Her brow furrowed whe she turn to jessica. She remember the incident when yuri and taeyeon were punching each other face.

It happened on their prom night b ut..."Because of jelousy?"

Jessica is confused when she see that tiffany didn't know what she's saying. But after that jessica smile again. "Yes. Taeyeon is in love with you, you know?"

Her heart was now thumphing hard again. She put her hand on her chest. "What are you really doing to me,Taeyeon?


"YURI! you're really troublesome," Taeyeon mumble on herself in irritated tone when she saw yuri sleepin on the floor of the grocery store and resting her back on therefrigerator of frozen goods. How on earth happened yuri is in that position is a big misteryto her. She got down on one knee and put a chocolate candy in yuri's partly opened mouth. yuri slowly opened her eyes. "Get up yuri," Taeyeon said then yuri slowly get up.

She rubbed her eyes while she's getting up.Yuri yawn then look to her right and left like she's finding something or ratrher someone. It didn't escaped taeyeon's eyes the small smile that form on yuri's lips when yuri saw jessica notfar way from them. "Why is tiffany si quiet?"

"I don't know why are you asking me anout that woman,?" taeyeon asked with an upaset tone on her voice while pushing her cart. Yuri walk beside her. yuri pushed her bangs to back that immidietely fall on the same place again."YOU tell her that you love her didn't you?"

Taeyeon blinked her eyes."You know?"

"That you and tiffany is not really on a relationship or that you love her?"

"Both" Taeyeon stop walking and turn toward yuri."But the one i want to know is how did you know that tiffany and i are not in a romantic relationship."

Yuri shrugged her shoulder."Tiffany is too easy too read, She's so opoen with her emotions."

"Does jessica know too?2

Yuri shooked her head. Yuri turn her gaze again with her lover. Her sleepy eyes automatically sparkled. "As much as i love jessica, I have to say that she's really slow when it comes to  obvious things, She can read the thingsthat person really trying t ohide. Just like your unrequited love for tiffany."

Taeyeon frown at her. She didn't like the last sentence of yuri. "Who decided it is unrequited?"

Yuri gave her a blank look."Isn't it"

What if she punche this woman right now? Besides yuri is the reason why she's in misery thi past yearsbecause tiffany fell for her that night. its her fault why tiffany can't see her. But she was her bestfriendso he couldn'thate her.Taeyeon let out a frustated sighed."Damn you,man. Damn you for stealing tiffany's dance from me," taeyeon said  that she's talking when their prom nigt when yuri dance with tiffany outside the ball. Under the moonlight. With their heartbeat as the music. that was really romantic . Damn!!

"Damn you, too, man,"yuri said back but not with upset voice or irritation but with just calm voice. "Damn you for stealingmy jessica's last dancefrom me. And don't forget that you and jessica are the prom queen and king that night."

She just laughed when she remember how are they like child throwing penches on each other face when she got down the stage. And guessed that was the night she decided she would do anythingand everyhting to make tiffany fall for her. Yes ,  she had been in love with that dumb prodigy a very long time now.......


Well this is your update my lovely readers for its a long chapter just like what i promised anyawy im tired now , can please tell me if this chapter is good or bad hehehe thaks for reading agein

kindly vote,comment or subscribe hehehe thank you bye bye

yoour comment give me motivation to update if im satisffied from your comment i might update later

its a flashback from prom night *SPOILER* hehehe tell me who want to know kekekek!!