Chapter 2

Is it love or hate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara brushes her eyes repeatedly,she's still not believing what she saw.Did she see it right or there's something that cover her eyes until she couldn't see it properly.She blinks for a many times and it still doesn't changes at all.The result of the exam was out and her name is on the 2nd place in the school ranking.It couldn't be true,maybe they didn't write it right,how could she became the second place.She shook her head,it's impossible because she was sure that she've done her test without any difficulties.She looks at the notification board again,the first place is Luhan with just 4 points  higher than her.Luhan?who is he?his name seems like familiar,but she couldn't remember anything about it and why should she care?Isn't that she have to know him after all.

She sat on her usual place in the cafeteria while waiting for Bomie who still wash her hands.She didn't eat her food yet,just playing with the spoon and hold it with her lips.

"What with that glumy face?"Bomie asked her while sat in front of her.

"Nothing,I'm just a little disappointed."She put the spoon on her plate.

"About that rank?"

"Yeah."She sighed.

"It's just rank,Dara ah.Don't take it seriously and besides that your mark is higher than before so it means that you're going up not down."

"You're right but still..."

"Oh,come on,there's still another semester and you can be in the first place again,fighting."Bomie encourage her.

"Fighting."she excitedly said while making a fighting sign with her hand.

"Let's eat."Bomie said and without waiting for her answer,Bomie already take a spoonful of rice into .

"Are you really hungry to that level?"she amusingly asked.

"What?"

"You seems like haven't eaten for a week."She .

"Yah,I was dieting yesterday."

"You better stop it,there's no use of diet when a day after that you eat like a monster."She playfully said.

"Yah,take back what you've said,I'm not a monster.How could you say those cruel words to a princess like me."Bomie madly said.

"I know you're pretty like a princess but your behavior like a monster."She laughed while preparing herself to anticipate Bomie madly attack."1,2,...3"she counted while waiting for the fuming Bomie reaction.

"Come here,you little brat."Bomie reaches for Dara's hand but Dara is already running away from her.

Bomie finally managed to catch Dara then without any warning she attacked Dara with her infamous tickles moves.Dara was laughing uncontrollably and even crying because Bomie won't stop tickles her waist.She was laying in the floor while Bomie sat on top of her on continuing to tickles her.

"Ple...ase...st...op...it....,Bomie....ah....."Dara begs between her laughter and tears.

"Nope."

"Ha...ha...ha...,I'm...so....rry.....plea...se....stop......"Dara said while trying to stop herself from laughing.

"Kyah,what are you two doing?"Sehun shockingly said.

"It seems so fun,can I join you?"Kai playfully said.

Upon hearing Sehun and Kai words,Bomie stop tickles Dara immediately and stare at them with a shock expression in her face.Is that a dream?Seeing a hottie like them standing in front of her and even talk to her.There's Sehun,Kai and Luhan standing two feet from he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter