Chapter 8

Is it love or hate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed by after the incident between Dara and Luhan but nothing changes with her,she still like herself in the past,innocent,pure,clueless and cold,especially with Luhan.Though Bomie always persuaded her to be Luhan's girlfriend and Luhan himself always trying to get her heart but she stay still with her own decision,she won't fall for him because she hate him.

"Dara ah,let's go to watch the football match in the school field."Bomie said.

"I won't go."She said,uninterested.

"Don't be so cruel,it's a big match between our school and Anyang High School,we should support our team."

"I will pray for them."

"You better be but still it's much better if you supports them directly now by watching them in the field."

"Since when you care about this,Bomie ah?"

"Since I know that football players is cute too."Bomie winks then drags her into the field.

It's the first time for Dara and Bomie are watching football match in their school.Dara like sports,including football but she never see the football team of her school playing,she doesn't have the time for it.She always supports them from behind without trying to show herself,because she didn't need it.She didn't know all the players,only few of them,like Chanyoel as goal keeper,Kris and Tao as defenders,Suho as midfielder because they were her neighbors even though they're not close with her.

The arena was so crowded and noisy,Bomie pulled her into the empty front seat.She look over the field and see Luhan were warming up with others.Is that really him?she didn't know if he was a football player too.So,this is way Bomie is so persistent to drag her here,because him?How could she didn't realize it before?Bomie dislike sport at all.She should do something before he knew if she's there but it's already too late because Luhan was staring at her and then a smile appear in his face,the genuine one which somehow give her some strange feeling that makes her heart leaps in happiness.What's this?What's this feeling?She turned her gaze from him and tried to think about something else except him.

The match was starting awhile ago,she watches it quietly but also too focus on it.She can analyze how the match is going?how both of the teams performances?Both of them is good and it's not easy for her school team to win this match and they didn't have a score yet.If this continues until the end of the game,then they might be lose,even though the away team still not scoring yet but their counter attack is too dangerous.

"Dara ah,don't just be quiet,give them your voice of encouragement."Bomie said.

"Should I?all of our friends already shouted their yells,I think it's enough."

"No,it's not,come on shouts your spirit for them."

"Fine,if it makes you happy."She sighed."Chanyoel fighting."She screamed and it makes Chanyoel smile ear to ear,because he actually have a crush on her but he's not brave enough to confess his feeling to her.

"Yah,why him?"Bomie complained.

"Why not?He deserves it because he have the main role to keep the goal safe."

"I know,but look at what you've done."Bomie pointed to Luhan who stare at Dara with disappointment in his eyes.

"Don't mind him,he's already got a big support from his fans girl and fans boy,besides that why should I encourage an annoying brat like him."Dara argued.

"Because he likes you."

"But I hate him."

"How much?"

"Too much."

"Be careful of what you say."

"Huh?"

"There's a thin line between hate and love,some say that if you hate someone too much,it means you love him."

"It won't work with me."Dara confidently said.

"Well,you won't know what might happens next,sometimes the destiny says the other.Are you sure you really hate him?"Bomie teased.

"Can we stop talking about him?"Dara asked.

"Why?"Bomie curiously asked.

"Nothing,I just don't like it,that's all."

"Omo,we run out the times and we still not scoring yet."Bomie suddenly change the topic"Oh,look ,Luhan have the ball.Come on Dara ah,give your spirit to him,please."Bomie pleaded.

"W-what?"

"This our last chance,who knows if you tell at him,he can make a goal,please Dara ah."Bomie begs her.

"Fine."She said."Yah Lulu,if you can't make a goal,I will spank you."She spontaneously shouts at him who froze on his spot after heard it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter