Chapter 4

Is it love or hate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan smiled ear to ear when he read Dara's profiles.How he's not?he have some similarities with her.First,she was born on the same day,same month and same year with him.She was born on December 24th,1990 just like him,maybe not in the same time.Second,she's smart and has the looks,just like him,she's beautiful and he's handsome.Third,she likes reading,cooking and playing football.Did he read it right?football?as long as he knows she's only playing basketball.Wow,she's amazing,she likes to plays football while other girls just care about shopping and how to doll up themself .Their favourite color is the same too,black and white.Fashion,she likes casual outfit and sneaker,same with him.He wonders why she didn't like a girly outfit but he doesn't mind it and it's better like that,because her body is for his eyes only to see.Her family background is awesome,his father was the CEO and president of LG Group.With his father richness,she supposed to be on the special class like him,but why did she was on the regular class and she's so down to earth.It seems like she keep her family background in secret for some reason,maybe like for her freedom.Well,he envy her for that,because she can do anything freely,not like him who felt like hard to move,because so many people wants to get closer with him.

He grinned,knowing that she never been kissed,wow really?how could a beautiful girl like her never been kissed?it doesn't makes sense except she has no boyfriend."Don't worry,Dee.I will be your Prince Charming soon who awake you from your sleep with my kiss".he said to himself and smiles.

After saving her profile,he lays on his bed while thinking about the strategy to get her attention.Strategy?it feels like he was on the war,yeah war of love.God,I think I'm crazy,he speak to himself.Since she didn't notice him with a good way,he should take the bad way and be a bad boy.

 

Dara was sketching something on her paper when her teacher arrived.A moment after that she hear a loud screaming from all of her friends,boys and girls.Curiously,she stop drawing and look at her surrounding.Her friends were crazy about something,she turned her gaze to the front where her teacher standing and find someone with him.She furrowed her eyebrows when she knows that the person who standing beside her teacher is no other than Luhan.

"Please be quiet for awhile."Mr.Lee, her English teacher speak.

The class still going wild,especially the girls,they still squealing like a fan girl ,didn't care if their teacher was there.

"If you won't be quiet,then I won't say anything."Mr.Lee sternly said but the girls still not take it seriously.

"Guys,please listen to Mr.Lee."Luhan said while smiling and with that the class become quiet.

"Good,since you already didn't makes any sounds,I will introduce someone to you.I know that all of you already knew him but let him to introduce himself."Mr.Lee motion Luhan to speak.

"Annyong haseyo,my name is Kim Luhan,nice to meet you all."He smiled .

"He wants to study here with you for one semester,he were doing some research about this class to make it more better,so I hope you help him."Luhan ssi,you can sat there."Mr.Lee told him.

"Sorry sir,can I sit with her."He pointed to Dara direction.

"Of course you can.Park Bom,can you move to the front seat?"

"No,I means I want to sit with her."He pointed Park Bom.

"Oh,I see.Dara ah ,please move to the front."

"Yes ,Mr.Lee."Dara gathers all of her stuff and bring it to her new seat without bothering to look at Luhan.Does he really like Bomie until he wanted to sit with her?she asked herself.Well,it doesn't matter if he's not a gay but he is.What should she do to keep Bomie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter