Chapter 11

Is it love or hate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since the last time Dara saw those annoying jerk,she means Luhan.Everything back to normal like the way it was,the time before Luhan came into her life.There's no so-called Princess who she needs to deal with,there's no so-proudly smirks which makes her blood boiling in anger,creating some wrinkles on her face.Finally,she get back her peacefully life but now it's not the same like before,because someone keeps clouding her minds.She tries to erase him from her thoughts but he still right there,inside her minds.It likes a incurable diseases which going stronger time by time,day by day,the more we tried to cure it the more it consuming us.

Dara was doing her sketching in her favorite places,the garden school.She just pour out what's on her mind....into  it and she finished it for a couple minutes.She look at it in surprise,why did she draw that picture?Am I crazy?she asked herself.Frustrating,she think to just ripe it out and throw it away and was about to do that when she hear a girl voice calling someone.

"Oppa,wait...."the girl said.

"What the hell are you doing?"her boyfriend said but....no...way...it's Luhan voice.Dara look at the direction where the voice come and saw them,Luhan with a girl who hugging him."Ouch..."Dara hold her chest which suddenly hurting,out of nowhere.What is this?Dara asked herself.

"I miss you so much,oppa."the girl said with in a sweet way.

"What the nonsense you were talking about,didn't you see me every day?"Luhan freed himself from the girl,and Dara keeps watching them with unknowing pain in her heart.

"But you never look at me nor talked to me."the girl pouted.

"Aah...you're making me crazy,Yura.Fine,what do you want?"Luhan asked,a little irritated.This girl didn't know when to stop,he already explained to her that he opposed those engagement between them.

"Ehm...how about a kiss on the cheek?"the girl excitedly said.

What's with that girl?asking him for a kiss?how can that girl so boldly saying that?Dara shook her head ,getting up,she suddenly leave that place,because she didn't wanted to hear more from them.But the only way out was passing them,so have no choice.

"Oppa..."the girl called him and was about to hug him again when suddenly Dara walking between them,"Excuse me."she innocently said while leaving them dumbfounded.

"Yah,you...come back here and apologize to me."the girl screaming at Dara who just wave her hands without bothering to looking back at them,while Luhan just chuckled.

"Yura,you know...you're pretty,smart but if you keep acting like this...you won't get yourself a boyfriend."Luhan flicked her forehead.

"I don't need a boyfriend because I already have you as my soon to be husband."she hug him again but he avoided her.

"But I don't want to be your husband because I DON'T  LOVE YOU."Luhan said,emphasizing the last word to make it clear for her.

"You're so mean,oppa."she cried and run away.

Instead of chasing her,Luhan went to a place where Dara usually sat.He didn't want to think about Yura,it's just a week but she getting into his nerve by following him around like a puppy.Since the first time he saw her,he already told her that he opposed those arranged marriage because he already fall in love with someone.But she said that she will make him forget that girl and then fall in love with her.He's not Luhan if he couldn't break a girl heart who confessed to him ,including her and he awares what the consequences he should take for this case but he was prepared himself well.

Luhan sat on the bench and he felt like stepped into something.Looking down,he saw a sketchbook under his right feet.Someone might drop it here,he thought.He bowed and take it from the ground.He wonders who's the owner,there's no name on it.After brushing the dirt,he slowly open the first page but it's empty,same goes on with others page.He assumed it still knew until he saw himself in the last page.He look at it in amazement,it so beautiful and lively,he grinned when he read the "Princes Lulu "on the bottom-right corner of it.Even though he hate those name but he thanks fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter