Chapter 10

Is it love or hate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara went to the school garden with a gloomy expression,she was so upset,knowing that she lose to Luhan again in academic.Being number 2 for the second times,it's really unacceptable,she worked hard more than usual,but why did she makes no improvements at all.What she should do now?How should she beat him when she already give her best in this semester?

"What with that long face?"Sehun promptly sat beside her.

"Oh,Sehun,you're shocking me?When did you come?"Dara asked in surprise.

"Long enough to saw how pretty your forehead,how nice your sharp nose and how y your lips."Sehun his bottom lip teasingly .

"Yah,ert..."Dara hit his arms lightly.

"Did it makes you turn on?"Sehun seductively said.

"Turn on?What do you mean?"Dara innocently asked with a confused look.

"You don't know?Should I show you that?"Sehun teased.He was amused by her,she's so clueless yet innocent.

"Absolutely yes."Dara excitedly said,not knowing how it sounds for Sehun.

"Are you sure?"Sehun mischievously smiles"Then let start it with a kiss."He lean down to kiss her but she jumped back quickly in shock.

"Yah,what were you trying to do?"Dara yelled,trying to control her heart beat which is racing rapidly.

"Show you what's turn on means."Sehun chuckles.

"W-What?Yah you...."Dara smack his chest with embarrassment.How could she so dense?

"Do you get it now?Ahh....you're so cute Dara ah."Sehun pinched her cheeks softly while enjoying to see her cheeks coloring by itself,in a deep crimson,it's so beautiful.

"Stop it."Dara glare at him,hoping that it will scare him,but he thinks that she's more adorable with that expression,not scary at all.He knew now why Luhan was crazy about her.

"Sorry,I can't help it."Sehun softly laughed."So,what's happening to you?"

"Nothing."Dara casually said.

"Nothing but Luhan,right?"Sehun stare at her,intently yet warmly and it makes her feel likes he really care about her.

"H-How did you know?"Dara immediately cover ,how could she falls to Sehun trap so easily.

"So,it's true because of Luhan?"Sehun laughed.

"Yah,don't laughs.."Dara smack his chest but he keeps laughing,embarrassing the hell out of her,with an annoyance and anger she struggled him down until he lay down on the benches while she sat on his stomach with her hands covering his mouth.He was shocked for a moment but then he smiles and wraps his arm on her waist tightly.

"Yah,don't touch me...and don't smile."Dara madly said and pulled her hands from him.

"I'm just preventing you from falling down to the ground and ...I'm not touching you because when I do,I will make sure there's no gap between us,even if just a single pieces of thread."Sehun said with a playfully smile.

"W-What the ....?"Luhan stare at them in shock.He was looking for Dara in the classroom but couldn't find her,so he came to the school garden where she usually going to and now did found her with the scene which he never wish he would see it.

"Oh,Luhan,you're coming."Sehun greet Luhan without trying to let Dara go and he still laying on the benches with Dara sat on the top of him.

"What are you doing,Dee?"Luhan asked with a jealousy.

"Well,just like what you see,I'm sat on Sehun...."Dara casually said,not realizing how madly Luhan was and before she could finish her words,Luhan abruptly pulled her away from Sehun by lifted her in his arms.

"Put me down."Dara  scream at Luhan.

"No,I won't."Luhan sternly said."What exactly are you doing with Sehun,huh?"his voice was shaking,trying to control his anger.

"Luhan,calm down."Sehun never saw Luhan like this before,as long as he know Luhan is a patient type,Luhan never angry to anyone nor anything even if Luhan was upset about it."We just playing around."Sehun explained,he somehow scare to see Luhan like that.

"Playing around?"Luhan sarcastically said.

"No,we're not.I like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter