Chapter 3

Is it love or hate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan never thought that he will saw her there,laying in the cafeteria floor with her friend sit on top of her and tickled her.It was strange yet funny and it's the first time he saw a scene like that.He can't help not to smile when he saw how shocked her friend was after her friend look at him and his friend.He hopes she will shocked too but her reaction is too far from that,the worst of it,she even didn't glance at them,she just walked to her table and even leave her friend behind.

Actually he never eat in that cafeteria since he was freshman.He always eat in the special cafeteria which only the students from special class can come inside it.Well,he come there for a purpose,he wants to see her and fortunately he did see her.Watching her from his table,he still can see clearly how beautiful she is,her hair was tied up into loose bun which exposing her small face.Beautiful forehead,gorgeous dark eyes,nice sharp nose,rosy cheeks and sweet cherry lips.She was damn beautiful.The way she ate  were cute,she shoved a full spoon of rice into her tiny mouth which seems unable to take it.

He was looking at her when she glancing at him and even smiled to her,but she just turned her gazes to Sehun.She did back look at him but she shifted her gaze again at Sehun,like trying to compares him and Sehun.He saw her furrowed her eyebrows when Sehun and then she back to eat her food again,he wonders what she's thinking about.

It's been 2 days since that day and now he was seating in the front row of the basketball field,watching her playing basketball.He can tell that she was so good at it after watching her for a half of hour.He smiles at her when she indirectly glances at him,but she just look away and acting like he wasn't there.Damn,how could she acted like that?didn't she know who he is?every girls in this school were crazy about him and she's not even looking at him.

Dara sat on her usual table in the cafeteria with Bomie,she open her lunchbox then prayed before she eat.She always bring a lunch from home ,because it's more hygienic and tasty.

"Yah,Dara ah,why didn't you tell me that Luhan saw you playing a basketball?"Bomie asked when they eat at the cafeteria.

"Why should I tell you?It's not like I knew that he will be there."Dara said.

"I know,but still you should called me."

"How will I called you?Should I stop the game just to call you and then my friend will kill me."

"Aish,you're too hyperbolic.By the way ,do you know why he was there?"

"Ehm,maybe he wanted to see me."Dara .

"See you?well it can be true,since you're the only weirdo in the school."Bomie playfully said."Omo,he's here."Bomie excitedly said while looking at Luhan who enter the cafeteria.

"Can we talks about others thing?"Dara said without looking at Luhan.

"Nope."

"What?"

"There's nothing more interesting than him in this school to talk about."Bomie reason out.

"Whatever,I just wants to eat now."She sighed.

"What do you think about him?"

"Yah,don't asked me,I am eating now.Do you want me to choke?"Dara madly said.

"Okay,I won't ask you again while you're eating."

Dara continue to eat her food,she doesn't understand why Bomie like him so much.Doesn't Bomie know that he's a gay?should she told her?No,she didn't want to get involves in that,she knew better how's Bomie when she's broken heart.Bomie will eat a lot of food and she didn't wanted to be her victim again,Bomie won't stops asked her to buy any kind of food and it's tireso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter