Chapter 9

Is it love or hate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai sat on the bench,next to Dara who's looking at the falling leaves with amazement in her face.Kai never thought that Dara could dance and she was good at it.He didn't know anything about her and why is Luhan chasing her?She's cute,it's true but there's also a lot a cute girl in their school.It's not a coincidence when he met her that day,he was planning it with Sehun.He curious about her who made Luhan leave their class.He thought that she just a type of girl who easy to get,but he was wrong.She gave him a condition when he asked her out and it's not an easy one to fulfill because Luhan seems so determines to get her.He didn't serious about it,he just want to know what she likes.

"I don't know if you can dance,Dara ah."Kai said.

"I can't,it's nothing if compared to you who seems like dance is your soul."Dara praised him.

"Ahh,you're too high praising me.I'm not that good,I think you're better than me."

"Yah,are you mocking me?"Dara slap his arms lightly."I can't dance as good as you,even if I tried so hard."She sighed."When you're start dancing?"

"Since I was 6,how about you?"he asked,enjoying their conversation.

"3 years ago after I saw some MV from various artists.You start it at 6,no wonder you're so good at it but,I think you have talent in dancing too,I can see it."

"Well,I guess so,but Sehun and Luhan also good dancer too."

"Really?"

"Yeah,and honestly I envy Luhan because he's capable in everything.He's smart,He can cook,he can sing,he can dance,he's good at sports,it feels like there's nothing he can't do."

"How long did you know him?"

"Since I was born,same with Sehun.Our parents are bestfriend with Luhan parents,we just a couple month younger than him.By the way,are you two dating?"

"W-What?No,why should I date a jerk like him?"Dara snap.

"A jerk?how can Luhan be a jerk?"

"Because he always annoys the hell out of me and do everything like he wants."

"Everthing?like what?"Kai asked,entertaining."Are you two already reach that level?since you said you want to spank him?"Kai teased.

"Yes we did."Luhan suddenly sat between them.

"Is that true?"Kai asked.

"N-No it's not,don't listen to him."Dara said.

"It's true,just look at it."Luhan pointed the purplish mark on his neck but Dara quickly cover it with her hands.

"Why did you cover it?"Kai curiously asked.

"Nothing."Dara said still covering it while Luhan just smiling teasingly.

"Then let me see it."Kai asked.

"No,you can't."Dara said.

"Oh come on,let me see it."Kai tried to move Dara's hand from Luhan's neck.

"Nooo."Dara tried to not let go,so they fight for Luhan's neck in a minutes until Dara almost lost it,luckily she was fast enough to jump on Luhan's lap and wrap her arms tightly on Luhan's neck,making Luhan almost collapsed in response to keep his balance.

"Yah,Dara ah,what actually something you were hiding from me?"Kai frustatingly said,how can he lost to her,should he jump into Luhan's lap too and fight her to the end.

"I said nothing."Dara held Luhan's neck tighter,didn't realized that her face was so close with him.

"Luhan,do something?Why won't you help me?"

"What should I do?"Luhan asked with amusement in his face,how could Dara and Kai fight over it so childishly?and he never imagined that Dara will do something like this,jump to him and hold him in a way to cover that mark,but whatever it is,he like it."Just forget it Kai,I'm just joking about that."Luhan laughed.

"Then just tell me what it is and I will get over it."

"It's a ....."Dara kiss Luhan to prevent him for saying something to Kai.That kiss made Kai and Luhan himself shocked.

"Woahh,seriously what is happening now?"Kai scream."Get a room,you two."with that he quickly left them.

Dara still kissing Luhan,not the real kiss,she just presses her lips on him.Luhan's lips is hot.She feels Luhan's lips moving on her slowly and she parted her lips in response,giving him full access to kiss her.Luhan kiss her softly,it's different from the way he kissed her previously,he wants to pour his feeling and his honesty in the softness of his kiss.Dara feels like she were on the clouds with his kiss,she can see the different colours around them,blue,red

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter