Chapter 5

Is it love or hate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan pulled Dara into the empty space beside the locker room.

"Yah,why are you dragging me here with you?"she snapped while catching her breath.

"You're the one who started it all."he casually said.

"Oh,right."She sarcastically said."Can you let me go now?"she asked while looking at her hand which he still holding on.

"How about no?"he .

"Should I screams again?"she threatens him.

"I would like it since I have you to run away with me."He playfully said.

"Who said that I will run with you?"

"I did."He smiled.

"Do you really like to dragging someone else with you,right?"she annoyingly said.

"Ehm,you're right but you're the only one."

"Wow,I'm so honoured."She mockingly said.

"I'm glad to hear that."

"Whatever,just let me go now,I have to go to the restroom."

"Then let's go together."

"What?"

"I wonder what's hidden behind those clothes of yours."He seductively said.

"Well,me too.I wonder if you're actually a girl who pretended to be a boy."She teasingly said,she won't lose to him.

"W-what?"

"You're too beautiful as a boy."She smiles evily at him.

"Yah,I'm not beautiful but handsome."

"No,you're beautiful."

"Fine,then let's go,I will show you what do you wants to see."He smirks then pulled her to walk with him while tightening his hold on her.

Dara just walked with him without any doubt,she believed that he just playing around and it's impossible if he will go to the girl restroom except he's really a girl,she smiled inwardly with that thought.Her hands was sweating,she never experienced this before.She did holding hands with her friends,boys and girls but she didn't feel anything,not like this time,his touch like a electricity to her body,she's shivering under his touch and she realized now that she felt it too when he dragged her into the convenience store before.What's this feeling?

Luhan smiled to himself,he can felt she was tensed in his holds.Saying that he's beautiful is hurt his feeling and he hated it,because he's not a girl.He will make sure she never say it again by giving her what she's asking for.He won't let her go so easily.

He get inside the girl restroom with her then lock the door behind them.There's no one there,except themselves.This is good,he smirks while looking at her who still deep in her own thoughts.

"Should we start it now?"he blow her neck with his hot breath.

"Kyah,what the hell are you doing?"she jumped back from the closeness."I can't believed you're really coming here,aren't you afraid if they catch you here?"

"No,as long as you're here with me."

"It's not like I will doing something to help you if they're coming here."

"I don't think so,because you don't know what they might think when they seeing us alone here."He winks.

"Yah,you're ert."She said and her face turn to crimson instantly.

"You're blushing,Dee."He laughed.

"I'm not,it's hot here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter