Chapter 7

Is it love or hate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan take a deep breath to endure himself for getting mad ,whatever he did,he will always make her angry and upset.Just like what happened this morning,he just want to greet her but it's only make her furious,he even apologized to her even if he doesn't know what's his wrongs and give her a warm embrace,hoping that it will comfort her but she just pushed him away and glares at him madly.

 Since the first lesson begin,he couldn't take his eyes from her,wondering what she's going through this morning before they saw each other.He can tell how tired she was from her gesture,she wasn't sat straightly in her seat like usual but she slumped down on it,she seems like has no energy at all.She said that  it's all his fault but he didn't have a clue about it at all,maybe he should asked her later.

The lunch break come and all the student headed to the cafeteria except Dara who laid her head on her desk.When Bomie asked Dara to have a lunch together with her,Dara just tell Bomie to leave her there.

"Aren't you hungry?"Bomie asked.

"No,I'm too tired to eat,I just want to sleep."Dara said.

"What happened to you?Are you sick?"

"I'm not sick,just sleepy so just go and have your lunch now."

"Fine,I will leave you now.Let's go Luhan ah."

 

Luhan come back to the classroom with a bread and a milk in his hands,he doesn't have a lunch with Bomie but he buy a food for Dara.He walked slowly to her desk where she's sleeping and put the foods on her desk.He sat in front of her and take a look at her closely.A few strands of her hair covers her small face,he tucked it behind her ear but seeing how soundlessly she slept,he can't help not to caress her silky hair.He touches her cheeks softly,afraid that he might wake her up.How could someone look so beautiful when she's sleeping?he asked himself.He run his left front finger in a straight line from her forehead down to her nose and end up to her lips,he gulped at the sight of her cherry lips which looks so tempting,he wonder how sweet it tastes.He pulled out his finger from her lips and bring it to his own lips without breaking his gaze at her lips.He thought it can stop him from wanting her more,but something from deep inside of him pushes him to kiss her.Slowly he lean down closer to her then press his lips on her softly,he moves his lips and her bottom lips,damn it's so sweet and soft,he curse silently.He feels her body moving and he pulled out from her instantly.His heart pounding so fast,not because he afraid of her reaction but because he still wants her more.He stare at her who open her eyes and look at him confusingly.

"W-what are you doing here?"she asked and sit straightly in her seat,faring her face from him.

"Oh,nothing."He lied while wondering if she really didn't know what have happened to her.

"Really?"she stare at him curiously.

"Yeah,I just sit  here."he his lips seductively while smiling mischievously at her.

"Whatever."She coldly said without taking his act seriously.

"Darongie,I bring you a bread to eat."Bomie entering the classroom with a plastic bag in her left hand.

"Oh,then who put this food ?"she pointed at her desk then look at him who wink at her."Take it back with you."She said.

"You bought this for Dara?How sweet you are,Luhan."Bomie smiled at him michievously."I see you."Bomie whispered at him when she passed by.

"Huh?"he asked.

"Dara ah,what's happening to your lips?"Bomie playfully said while looking at Luhan who stare at her in shock.

"My lips?"Dara confusingly asked.

"Yes,your bottom lip is swollen,it looks like it was bitten by something."Bomie said while laughing in her heart.Looking at Luhan who still not covering from his shock and how clueless Dara is really funny.

"Omo,how can it be like this?"Dara l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter