Chapter 6

Is it love or hate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara pushed him away from her strongly but he stay still and didn't let her go.He pined her hands on her side and inches closer to her.He stare at her beautiful face and his heart beating faster when his eyes landed on her cherry lips which presses tightly,tauntingly.He lean down but not kiss her lips,because he afraid that she will mad at him,so he move down to her neck and press his nose in it,smelling her.

"Damn,you're smell so good,Dee."He huskily said then bite and her neck strongly,leaving a dark purplish on it.

"Kyah,why do you bite me?Are you a kind of vampire ?"she screamed.

"Sorry,I can't help it."he laughed.

"Lend me your mirror."She asked him.

"What?"

"You don't have it?I thought you always bring a mirror on your pocket since you look so pretty."she teased.

"Say that again and I will do something more than this to you."

"Well,I'm just saying the truth.I should go now."

"Where?"

"Infirmary,to check this mark because I don't want to be a vampire."

"Are you serious?"he chuckles,he never thought that she was so clueless and really pure.

"If something happens to me,I will kill you".She threatened .

"Oh,really?how will you do that?"

"I will poisoning you through the death but no, it's too easy for you to die,I'm better bite you and your blood day by day until you run out the blood so you will be suffering enough."

"It seems interesting,then here bite me."He chuckles and offers his neck to her.

"Right,I should starts it now."She reach for his neck but instead of biting it,she whispered"Hadn't you take a shower this morning,Princess Lulu?"with that she run quickly from him.

 

 Dara walked towards her class while thinking about the shameful thing which had happened awhile ago in the infirmary.How can she be so dense?

Earlier in the infirmary,she asked the nurse to check the mark on her neck and what happens next is really beyond her imagination.

"Oh my God, you really didn't know what it is?"the nurse asked in amusement.

"If I know this,I shouldn't come to ask you."She confusingly said.

"Do you have a boyfriend now?"

"I don't have,why?"

"You don't?then who made this mark?stranger?"the nurse curiously asked.

"It can be said like that."

"Oh no,it's really dangerous to do that with stranger."

"Dangerous?Can I die because of that?No,I won't be die now,please cure it."

"Hahahaha,you're so funny,it's just hickey."

"What?Hickey?"she shocked,she never thought that Luhan will done such a thing to her.

"Do you know what it is?"

"I think I know,then what should I do?can I have a plaster on it?"

"It will be disappearing soon so there's no need to cover it with plaster."

"But it's embarrassing."

"it's okay,your hair can cover it.I wonder who is the stranger?"the nurse teased.

 

Hickey?how could she's not aware of it?Her mind come back to the time when Luhan give her those hickey,she still remember how her body reacted,she was shivering that time but shocking too much too until she couldn't think straightly about it.What she should do when she see him later?She know what kind of reaction he will give to her,he will laughs her and teases her.But she won't let her win over her,she should fight him back and make him pay for embarrassed her.

She was too occupied with her thought and she doesn't see the way in front of her,she slipped but before she falls,someone catch her by her waist and she automatically hang on that person by grabbing his shirt.She look up at that person's face who is smiling genuinely to her and she was captivated for a moment until her sense brin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter