Chapter 1

Is it love or hate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue 

 

Dara is a smart girl who always becomes number one in her school. She is beautiful,cheerful and silly sometimes.She's the basketball captain for the girl's team and is together in the music club with her uirky 8D best friend, Park Bom. She has a lot of admires not just because her looks but because her kindness.She's come from a rich family but she's so humble and never looking down to other people.

Luhan is a football captain in his school who gain his popularity without any effort.He has the looks,a brain and skillful in everything.He can gets any girls which he wants easily because every girls in his school is drooling on him but he chooses to be single.He's not a play boy likes his friends,Sehun and Kai,but he was the type of person who looking for true love.There's a lot of pretty girl in his school who confessed to him but he rejected them all politely without trying to embarrassed them after that.

 

 

Shinhwa High School looks so quiet that morning,not as usual.It's 7 in the morning and there's no student can be seen in the school.Starting from today until the next 5 days,the school will be opening at 8 o'clock and the education in the class won't be held.It's because the first semester was over and while waiting for the result of the exam,the students have to participate in class-meeting which is starting from today.

Luhan was sweating hard after winning 3-1 from 2B Class.He joined the Private Class since he attended the school in the first year.Private Class was a place for students who come from a very rich family and they usually never interacted with normal student except for class-meeting.He were about to go to the changing room when he spotted a petite figure who walks a couple feet in front of him.Her attire was strange for him,she wears a pant inside of her skirt uniform which she folded until the middle of her legs.He followed her intentionally because he curious about her.It's weird,because some girls was trying to wears the shortest skirt to show their legs and she chose to cover her legs fully.

She stopped suddenly and made him stopped too.He thinks that she knows if he was following her and before he knew what to do,she already turned her back and walks to his direction.He tried to be so cool even though he's so nervous,being catch for following a girl is never crossed in his mind.He can stop not to stare at her beautiful face when she comes nearer to him and his heart stop beating when he look straight into her eyes which sparkling like a diamond.He couldn't think of anything,he just praying in his heart,hoping that she won't mad at him.It seems like heaven heard him become a moment after that when he just two feet from her,she was smiling and with that his mind going to normal again.He was about to smile back at her and say something when he hear her voice.

"Bomie ah,I'm sorry,I didn't mean to leave you."She said and walks passing him.He face palm himself after realizing that she wasn't smiling to him but her friends and it made him felt like a stupid.There's a good thing on that too,she didn't know that she was followed.

"I don't want to talk to you."Her friend seem like mad at her.

"Oh,come on,don't be like that.I will treat you lunch today as a apology."She convinced her friend.He doesn't know why he still there and now he even eavesdropping their conversation.What's wrong with me?he shook his head repeatedly.

"Well,I will forgive you if you buy me a bread too."her friend said.He wonders how her friend looks like,maybe she's a fat girl because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter