BBQ

Really? She is the one who broke you?

BBQ

Hyoyeon’s POV

 

As soon as the crews were dismissed, the girls decided to call up the rest of SNSD and go have some BBQ to celebrate. As Yuri and Sooyoung were calling or texting the rest of the girls, Yoona asked Hyoyeon to stay outside of the car to have a more private conversation. “So do you have any idea why the CEO was staring you down? And don’t say you didn’t notice; I saw you sneaking looks at her too, so spill.” “I don’t know. I was already nervous as it was, but then she started staring at me and I was too nervous to look back. But I was curious, you know, I thought I might have something on my face and she was trying to give me a sign or something, which is why I was trying to ‘sneak looks’ as you put it. So stop being childish and get in the car, I’m starving!” Hyoyeon just laughed Yoona off and got into the car. Yoona was still thinking when Sooyoung called her out and told her to get in so they can go to the restaurant.

 

At a BBQ Restaurant

 

“Congrats!” “We knew you dorks could do it!” All the girls expect Seohyun who had yet to arrive, were getting the celebration started and congratulating the four girls. “Okay, so I ordered meat, vegetables, drinks, and some seafood. Now tell us how it went?” Jessica stated as she sat next to her partner, Taeyeon. “Okay so here goes,” Yuri and Yoona started to tell the girls how their day went. Half way through she was interrupted by Seohyun and a guest. “Sorry that I am late girls, but we got stuck on the subway.” Seohyun told the group as she lead Youngji and herself to the two empty seats. “Hello girls.” Youngji greeted the group, and sat down. “Will you look at that girls, Seohyun finally got herself a date!” Tiffany teased, while the girls just giggled along. But when both Seohyun and Youngji blushed, all the girls flat out laughed at them. “So please tell me that you guys are finally dating.” Hyoyeon seriously asked the pair as everyone else calmed down. “I thought we were here to talk about you losers finally getting a job, not to tease us.” Seohyun defensively responded while she tried to hide her blush. “Denial!” All the girls teased in unison; when the girls finally calmed down a bit, Sooyoung urged her partner to continue the story.  “So as I was saying before I got interrupted by Romeo and Juliet over there, guess who was the surprise judge?” Yoona excitedly asked the rest of the girls. When no one had an answer, and she wasn’t allowing Yuri, Hyoyeon or Sooyoung to answer, she did a mini drumroll with her fingers and told them. “The CEO! The bloody freaking CEO! Can you believe that?” Yoona couldn’t withhold her excitement as she continued on. By the time she was done telling the group what happened, the meat was almost done and the seafood was already done. “That’s fantastic. You guys are finally one step closer to your dreams, we are all truly happy for you guys.” Taeyeon proudly told the girls as she pulled Jessica closer to herself. “Aw, look at mommy and daddy being all sweet and caring as if they actually did something for us.” Hyoyeon joked but whispered the last part; she didn’t want to get in trouble by her ‘parents’. “I heard that young lady.” Jessica told Hyoyeon as she teasingly glared at her.

 

After Dinner, Still at the Restaurant

 

“That was delicious. You guys should seriously get accepted more often, that way we can come here and eat more BBQ.” Sunny stated as she cleaned off her plate. “Girls, I don’t want to seem like I am being paranoid, but that couple over there has kept looking at Youngji since they got here,” Seohyun told the girls as she pointed to the couple but didn’t look at them directly. “You are just being a jealous girl who doesn’t like it when others look at Youngji,” Yuri spoke up first but still turned to the direction Seohyun was pointing at. “Isn’t that Aaron and the CEO?” Sooyoung asked. Since Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Yoona had their backs facing the pairs table, they tried to sneak a peek, but failed since Aaron saw them and even waved at them. They awkwardly waved back but immediately turned back to the table. “No way, that can’t be them.” Youngji questioned as she stood up and walked over to the other table. None of the girls could hear what they were saying, but when CEO Onyx stood up and gave Youngji a hug and smiled; there were four shocked expressions, one jealous glare, and four confused stares. After a few moments of them three talking, Youngji lead Onyx and Aaron back to her table. “Guys, I want to introduce you guys to my cousin and his best friend, Aaron and Onyx.” Youngji introduced them without noticing the expressions. Yoona was the first to speak up, “Wait a minute, your cousins with Aaron? Or are you cousins with Onyx?” Aaron was the one to answer, “Yoona correct?” Yoona nodded and Aaron continued on, “Hi. It would be me. I’m her cousin, on her mother’s side.” “Oh, so you guys are family, but what about her?” Seohyun questioned, now glaring at Onyx. “Hello, I am Onyx. Aaron’s best friend or as you may know me, I am the CEO of MS Company.” Onyx fluently responded in Korean. “You speak Korean?” Hyoyeon blurted out as she almost fell off her seat from the shock. “Yes, I speak seven languages in total.” Onyx simply informed while going back to her professional and cold demeanor. Aaron just shook his head while Youngji just laughed at how Onyx was acting. “You still talk like that, even though you are no longer in the office.” Youngji asked Onyx while she tugged Onyx’s sleeve. Onyx’s broke into a small smile but it was quickly gone when she realized that who was there. “Trust me cus, I have tried to make her smile more often, but she is as stubborn as a mule.” Aaron joked, and gave Youngji another hug. “Okay, well I am sure you guys are celebrating the good news, so Elsa and I will be heading out.” At this, Aaron and Onyx waved goodbye to the girls, “Give me a call whenever your free, we need to catch up. Plus the three musketeers haven’t gotten together since you left us.” Aaron told Youngji and gave her another hug as well as his card number. “You have to go? Why don’t you stay and join us. I’m sure the girls would like to get to know their new CEO.” Youngji asked. “We wouldn’t want to interfere. But don’t worry Butterfly; we will hang out together sometime soon.” Onyx told Youngji as she gave her a hug. Once Youngji sat done after Aaron and Onyx said goodbye and left, all eyes were on her. “What? Why are you guys staring at me?” Youngji asked, slowly getting scared from the intense looks. Seohyun was the first one to speak, “What's your relationship with Onyx?” 

 


Author’s Note: I tried to post this earlier but I noticed I had quite a few grammatical errors, and I still might have some so please just ignore them. Anyway I was cleaning it up a bit that is why I am late on posting this chapter up. (I passed the midnight mark by 10 minutes or so, but still I don’t want this to become a habit.) Once again thank you for reading and any feedback given are high appreciated.

Thank you.

-Neon