Fighting

Really? She is the one who broke you?

Fighting

Hyoyeon’s POV

 

“What was that?” Hyoyeon demanded Youngji. “I’m sorry it slipped. I swear I wasn’t planning on saying that. I just, kind of got excited.” Aaron just let out a frustrated sigh, while he started to walk in circles. “What if she only wanted to be friends with me? She really didn’t make it clear what she wanted before she left.” “What are you talking about?” Aaron asked Hyoyeon. She paused when she realized that Onyx or Yuri hadn’t mentioned Hyoyeon going over to Yuri’s house for dinner. “Before she left to Japan, she went over to Yuri’s for a business meeting with Yuri’s dad.” Aaron and Youngji were silent for a while before Youngji spoke up, “But what did she say though?” Hyoyeon was surprised that they didn’t ask about Yuri’s dad, but answered Youngji. “She gave me her personal cell so that we could get together and talk. She didn’t say anything else.” Aaron was the first one to react, “That means she wants you!” He stood up excitedly, already starting to plan. “What are talking about? She just wanted to talk,” Hyoyeon interrupted Aaron’s plan making. “No, I don’t think you get it. Onyx doesn’t just give her number away. She must want that friendship y’all had back then. I know her past, and I know what you meant to her, and I also know that she has always wanted that back.” “So do you think that plan could still work?” Youngji asked Aaron when Hyoyeon just sat down to think. Since the trio was too busy in their conversation they didn’t hear when Onyx and Shishido returned. “What plan are you talking about? And no point in lying, Youngji already spilled the beans.” Shishido questioned them. “I thought we were going to let them play it out?” Onyx asked Shishido as she got comfortable in the bed, once more. “What’s the fun in waiting?” “The suspense?” Onyx retorted back. At that point there really was no point in lying to them, so Hyoyeon told them everything. “So y’all wanted to low key get Hyoyeon and Onyx together?” Shishido asked them. “Yes.” Youngji replied, while both Hyoyeon and Aaron nodded yes. “Do you?” Shishido asked Onyx. Onyx stayed silent for a while, than spoke up. “As much fun as this has been but this is too much feelings talk for me.” She looked at Hyoyeon, “Would you like to go on a date with me?” Hyoyeon nodded yes, “Okay text me later the date and time that you can. Okay that’s taken care of. Now will you, Youngji, and Shishido please leave, I have to talk business with Aaron.” Everyone agreed and the girls got the bags, said their goodbyes, and left.

 

The three girls just went down to the lobby and awkwardly stood there before Shishido spoke up. “Why don’t I get to meet the famous Hero? Let’s go grab a bite, maybe invite some of your friends/family. Kill two birds with one stone.” “You guys sure don’t beat around the bush, huh?” Hyoyeon jokingly asked Shishido. Youngji smiled and the three of them made their way to Aaron’s car. “I texted Sooyoung and she said that the girls are practicing at the studio. Maybe we should make something at the house and invite them over?” Youngji suggested. “Works for me, what are you craving?” Hyoyeon asked Shishido. “Anything is fine, I’m not picky.” With the plan ready and set, the girls made their way to the grocery store to get supplies and then head over to Youngji’s apartment.

 

At Youngji’s Apartment

 

Shishido was making some drinks, when the girls walked into the apartment. “You are not Hyoyeon or Youngji. Who are you?” Sunny asked as she stopped in the middle of the doorway. “Hey guys, this is Shishido.” Hyoyeon answered as she handed Shishido some cherries. “You mean ‘Onyx’s friend who gave us a gig, but want Onyx for herself’ Shishido?” Yuri half whispered to Hyoyeon. “More like ‘Onyx’s big sister who doesn’t see Onyx that way’ Shishido. So, it’s nice to meet y’all.” Shishido replied and greeted everyone. Youngji and Hyoyeon laughed at the girl’s expressions, “come and sit down. Food is ready and Youngji will explain what happened.” Youngji set the table as Shishido served the plates and got the drinks on the table. After they were down setting the table, Youngji started to explain. “Okay so, long story short. Onyx and Shishido were longtime friends and they consider themselves sisters, so no dating between them. And after that was cleared up, Onyx straight up asked Hyoyeon on a date. Both said yes and that’s how y’all’s CEO and Hyoyeon are going on date.” She simply stated. The girls were either amazed at how easy that went by or dumbfounded at how easy it went. They all shrugged, congratulated Hyoyeon, a bit, and went back to learning about Shishido. Hyoyeon had a slight blush on her cheeks the rest of the night, happy that things seemed to be working out well.

 

 

Author’s Note: Hello! I’m back! I know it’s been well over a year since I updated, sorry. I just lost my train of thought and I kind of just went with the flow with this chapter. I am in the mood for writing so I’ll probably update this story or just write short fanfics. Once again thank you for reading and any feedback are highly appreciated.

Thank you

-Neon