Arrival

Really? She is the one who broke you?

Arrival

Onyx’s POV

 

“Onyx, are you sure you want to take on this project? I mean you do hire employees for a reason, you now.” Aaron question Onyx as they walked to her office. “Yes, I want to make sure that the Korean Location is doing well. Also I would like to go back and pay my respects to some dear friends.” “Aside from me, you have friends?” Aaron gawked at Onyx. Since they were the only ones in the room at the moment, Onyx allowed herself to laugh but quickly stopped when she realized one important thing; “Don’t you have a job to do?” “Ah! Yes of course, so how long would you like to stay over there?” “We have to stay there for a few weeks to monitor and I would like to have some time off, so make it two months. Don’t forget to rent a car. I refuse to ride a bus if everyone is only going to stare.” Onyx order Aaron, and with that she gave him the clear to leave. “Wait I have to go with you? I know you care but I think we need to have some space from each other.” Aaron joked but noted everything down. “Okay got it, and seriously! I forget one time and the man gets berated for it on every trip!” Aaron teasingly sulked as he left the room. Onyx smile and even laughed a little, but work must go on so she quickly returned to the paperwork on her desk.

 

2 Days Later at San Antonio International Airport

 

“Did you organize everything accordingly?” “Yes.” “Did you book us separate rooms?” “Yes.” “Did you tell MS Entertainment’s board of directors that I will personally go there?” “Yes.” “You didn’t tell them I spoke Korean correct?” “I didn’t.” “Good, did you rent a car?” “HAHAHA! Yes I did!” Aaron replied with a huff as he handed the passports and tickets to the airport staff. “Right this way. The plane does have a 10 minute delay, but the attendants in the VIP lounge are at your service,” the attendant told Onyx as she guided them to the lounge. Once they were there, Onyx organized her papers and Aaron ordered some drinks for them. “Should I feel jealous that some of the women here are staring at you as if they want to eat you up?” Aaron asked Onyx as he returned with their drinks. “You’re nothing more than my best friend and my assistant. So no, you should not be feeling jealous.” “That was a nice way to tell me that I was friend-zoned.” Aaron teased.

-Flight 2713 to Incheon, South Korea now boarding.-

“Alright let’s go. I could use 16 hours of sleep.” Onyx stated as they headed to the plane. “Now you’re talking.” Aaron agreed.

 

One flight later

 

"It's great to breathe South Korean air once again." Onyx takes a deep breath as she grabs her luggage. "Hurry up you lazy piece of bacon!" Aaron teased as the driver put their luggage into the trunk of the car. "Yes Father!"  Onyx replied and got into the car. “Hotel first, then I need to go the store. Tell the directors that we will meet tomorrow. Also tell them I would like to be involved in the audition that will be held tomorrow afternoon.” “Yes, okay, what audition?” Aaron asked as he gave the driver the hotels address. “MS Entertainment will be holding an audition tomorrow at 3 P.M. for dancers, rappers, and singers.” Onyx simply answered as she handed over the flyer. “Where did you find this?” “It was handed to me.” “Okay then, so tomorrow is set. After you go to the store do you want to eat out or in?” “In.” Everything was settled, and the rest of the ride was silent.

‘I’m back; hopefully I will have the chance to bump into you Hero.’ Onyx thought as she dozes off in the car.

 


 

Author's Note:

 

So I worked out my schedule and I will be (hopefully) updating every two weeks (mostly on Sundays). I was supposed to update last Sunday but I got busy, so I might update next Sunday as well and then go in order from that point and on. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

- Neon