Audition

Really? She is the one who broke you?
Audition
Hyoyeon’s POV
 
It started off as any other day; expect today in the afternoon there was going to be a very important audition. An audition from MS Entertainment; but not only was it just an average audition, no this one was going to have a very important person attending and being a judge. Rumor has it that this person was the head recruiter who scouted all of MS Entertainment’s major acts. Imagine being scouted by him, their careers would be set in stone. But Hyoyeon should not get to overly excited, a lot of people were going to go and tryout, and her crew was going to have to get pass three rounds before having a solid chance.
“Come on Hyoyeon! We have to go to the audition! We don’t want to miss this very special chance!” Yuri yelled as she shook Hyoyeon awake. “I’m going! For crying out loud, can’t a girl get some sleep in this place?” Hyoyeon mumbled as she searched for her blanket. “Nope. We cannot miss this one, plus it is not my fault that you are barely getting some sleep now.” Yuri responded as she threw Hyoyeon off the bed. “Now hurry up, we still have to meet up the rest of the girls.” Yuri spoke as she left the room. ‘Sometimes I wonder why I let her be my roommate’ Hyoyeon thought as she started to get ready.
 
At Sooyoung and Yoona’s flat
 
“About time you guys get here.” Yoona teased as she let Hyoyeon and Yuri inside. “Not my fault, Hyoyeon here didn’t get much sleep and was being a pain who didn’t want to wake up,” Yuri stated as she sat down on the couch. “Hey! I had to be with my parents, it’s that time of year. So whatever!” Hyoyeon defended herself as she gave Yoona a hug. “Alright girls no more fighting, today is a good day. Today is the day that our lives will forever change. Let’s show those judges what we are made of!” Sooyoung encouraged the three girls. The three cheered along with her and got ready to leave. “I’m driving!” Yoona called out as she grabbed the keys and ran to the car. “Shotgun! Hyoyeon screamed and quickly followed Yoona to the car. “I guess we are stuck in the back.” Sooyoung sighed and grabbed her backpack. “Are you sure you want to let those kids be in charge of the car?” Yuri asked as she walked out and waited for Sooyoung to lockup. “Well, not really but there isn’t much that we can do about it right?” Sooyoung replied and mentally prepared herself for the day ahead. “I guess you are right.”
 
MS Entertainment Auditorium
 
“Okay so before we get started, make sure you all have signed in and given your audio tracks to the staff. Also all participating members must have a tag or else they will not be counted, so in other words have a tag on and make sure it shows when you come up here. Lastly I want to introduce the special judge for today, the CEO of MS Entertainment and MS Company, Onyx Salazar!” The host finished off as he handed the mic over to Onyx. “Hello, I am Onyx Salazar,” Onyx simply introduced herself and allowed the translator to translate before handing the mic back and walking off the stage and to the judges seats. “Oh My Gosh! I can’t believe the actual CEO is here! This is so nerve reeking” Yoona squealed. She wasn’t the only one, when the host said that the CEO was here, everyone started to whisper. “She was hot.” “That’s the CEO? Oh My Gosh, she was so cool.” When the CEO introduced herself, the whispers started to change though. “She doesn’t look nice.” “She doesn’t look like she will like anything.” “Why is she here, this just adds to the pressure.” “She looks like she will hate everything.” “Okay thank you Miss Salazar.  Alright everyone calm down, and let’s get this started!” the host started to get the crowd pumped up. Everyone in the auditorium calmed down about the presence of the CEO and quickly got ready to perform.
“Why does she look familiar?” Hyoyeon questioned the girls as she keeps staring at the CEO. “Maybe because you have seen her on TV before,” Yoona replied as if stating the most obvious thing in the world. “Really? Anyway, let’s watch the other crews; see if we have any real competition.” Hyoyeon replied as she tried to get closer to the stage.
‘Today is the day!’ All the girls thought as the auditions started.
 

Authors Notes:

I am sorry I did not post this up yesterday, I got super busy with homework. I will update this Sunday as well, and then just update every other week. Thank you, and once again any feedback is greatly appreciated.

- Neon