Character Introductions

Really? She is the one who broke you?
Main Characters
Onyx S. (Born 1991, 23 years-old) - She was a shy and quiet type of girl, but due to some unfortunate events she changed. She is now the CEO and owner of MS Company and she is known as the Ice CEO, she runs her business with an iron-fist. That is why MS Company is one of the wealthiest companies.
 
Hyoyeon Kim. (Born 1989, 25 years-old) - She has a bright personality and has lots of friends. Her dream is to open her own dancing company, as well as being known as a top dancer.
 
Aaron Kwak (Born 1993, 21 years-old) - He first meet Onyx in San Antonio after she moved there, and they have been friends since then. When Onyx offered him a job as her assistant, he didn’t hesitate to take up the offer. That and he wanted a job where he could get paid to do little work and have fun with his best friend.
 
Yuri Kwon (Born 1989, 24 years-old) - She is Hyoyeon’s self-proclaimed best friend, and her dream is to one of the world’s highly known songwriters.
 
Mr. S and Miss S are Onyx’s parents. Their story will come up later on.
 
Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim are Hyoyeon’s parents.
 
Characters
Taeyeon (Born in 1989, 25 years-old) – Her dream is to become an actress.
Sunny (Born in 1989, 25 years-old) – Her dream is to become an actress.
Jessica Jung (Born in 1989, 25 years-old) - Her dream own her own clothing company.
Tiffany (Born in 1989, 25 years-old) – Her dream is to work alongside Yuri and compose music.
Sooyoung (Born in 1990, 24 years-old) – Her dream is to work alongside Hyoyeon and teach dance.
Yoona (Born in 1990, 24 years-old) – Her dream is to do it all; dance, teach, and act.
Seohyun (Born in 1991, 23 years old) – Her dream is to be the behind the camera, directing, writing and composing.
 
Other characters will be introduced as they appear.