Funfair

Find your way...
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Day 20

 

I open my eyes...I'm laying in Doojoons bed and I'm still wearing the clothes from yesterday. I can't remember that I layed myself into his bed. I go to the kitchen. Doojoon is already making breakfast. We both greet ourselves. I'm filling orange juice into my glass and sit down.  

Have you slept well? 

It seems that Doojoon is trying to tease me.

Sure! Since I could sleep in your bed. I said sarcastically.

He just smiles at me.

Do you have any idea how I got into your bed? Now I'm asking seriously.

You bet, when I realized that you have fallen asleep I carried you to the bedroom immediately. I couldn't let you sleep in your positon. But of course I have slept on the sofa, if that's what you mean.

He is smiling again....I cannot divine what he is thinking right now.

Mmmh, okay. I said while eating.

-----------------------

It's noon already and we went to the supermarket. It seems that Doojoon is paying a lot attention at the prices. He even compares some products and he is buying only the things which are on the list...

Do you want anything? I have a few dollars left for today...

No thanks, its already enough that I can live at your home and eat what you bought.

He smiles again. 

-----------------------

After we had packed everything into the fridge he asks:

Do you want to go to the funfare today? I heard there is one downtown in Seoul...they said there would be even a rollercoaster!

I don't know...it's not really cheap...

Nah, don't care about money. I've already said that I still have money left. And we don't have to use every ride.

Well, alright...I'll just change my closes.

 

-----------------------

 

Here are really a lot people. Everyone seems to have fun. It's been a long time since

Please log in to read the full chapter