Dinner!?

Find your way...
Please log in to read the full chapter

Day 47(time leap)

 

Rrrrring....rrring

I'm waking up. Doojoon is still sleeping....today we will go out for dinner....that's why I wanted to wake up early, so that I could have enough time to prepare everything....

I open up the wardrope and put out my favourite shirt. Im laying it onto my bedside....I instantly smile just by looking at Doojoon sleeping...now I notice him moving, I quickly turn around and move to the wardrope to take my trousers...

Ah wonnie...you are already awake...

Yes....I-i just....couldn't sleep anymore....

He don't need to know, that it was my intention to wake up early...

So...to which restaurant will we go actually?

That's a suprise...you will see....

Okay...I'm really curous about it...

 

---------------------- 

 

There you are...take a seat and choose your dishes. I will take your order in a few minutes.

We are sitting in a noble restaurant, simliar to the one I work at. I really wanted to eat at this place....so we can have a nice view at the Han-River by eating one of the best dishes in Seoul.

While we are waiting I can feel my heart beating fast by knowing, that I planned to confess my feelings later on....he is focused in writing something on his mobile phone...he will be very shocked....I have to prepare myself for every possible reaction....

Wonnie, I need to tell you something.....

Oh....he wants to tell me something, too?

Okay....just do it....

One moment....

He is looking around searching for something. Now he is making a sign for someone to come near to us.

Ah, there you are...!

Suzy is getting near to our table...I'm  suprised....what is happening right now? I'm getting a bad feeling about this....

Annyeoung Dongwoon-ah and Doojoon-ah

Suzy is taking a seat beside Doojoon.

Annyeong....okay hyung, what did you want to say?

Well...I thougt you should be the first one knowing....that Suzy and I are engaged!

WAIT!.....HOW?...SINCE WHEN?....This cannot be true....

I

Please log in to read the full chapter